I'm so happy to see so many people on LL that enjoy necro. My people! I'm home!

Still working on getting a new computer, and so I'm holding off on reinstalling Skyrim until then. Once I do, though, these animations are going to be a must have.

I'm so happy to see so many people on LL that enjoy necro. My people! I'm home!

Still working on getting a new computer, and so I'm holding off on reinstalling Skyrim until then. Once I do, though, these animations are going to be a must have.

Lol welcome home! I am in the process of testing the new Molag necro animations in game then I will upload them. I am trying to create as much as I can with the limited amount of time I have. (Going back and forth between work, hospital and home) stay brutal Queen Bee

Here's my info on the problem i'm having I use NMM & Mod Organizer I try to use FBAnimation's what ever version it is updated to

on NMM then run FNIS the fix that was made when I go to SLAnimLoader in mcm & enable & register them all I go to to sexlab

animations they are their when Itry to use one it doesn't work I then try all 4 of the SLAL packs & I get the same thing happening

the animations are there they just won't play theanimations the same thing goes for the Mod Organizer as well I get the same thing

I also use NMM & Mod Organizer together i'll use NMM then load theskse from Mod Organizer it works fine with other animation's but

not FBiz's animations that's about the best I can describe it I hope it helps if anybody has got an idea or knows what the problem

is i'd really appreciate the help in getting these animations working

Thought about making an erotic description system based on the animations that play, like apropos does, if that was cool with you. I'd just need to figure out which category each animation is placed under, oral, vagina, etc, and it would just come down to how much time I have after that.

Ok I uploaded Version 17.8 :D I added a new animation for the Molag Bal series called "MolagNecroMissionary" here are previews of the stages and YES they are graphic...just the way I like it lmao I hope you guys like it!

post-51187-0-85408700-1465549370_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-79354200-1465549379_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-34452300-1465549388_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-04586800-1465549397_thumb.png

Stage1

post-51187-0-68541600-1465549305_thumb.gif

Stage2

post-51187-0-87523600-1465549291_thumb.gif

Stage3

post-51187-0-48360300-1465549273_thumb.gif

Stage4

post-51187-0-53172000-1465549256_thumb.gif

Stage5

post-51187-0-50412000-1465549239_thumb.gif

Thought about making an erotic description system based on the animations that play, like apropos does, if that was cool with you. I'd just need to figure out which category each animation is placed under, oral, vagina, etc, and it would just come down to how much time I have after that.

I have no problem with that :) but I can't speak for the creator of Apropos. But if you want my permission go wild lol ^_^

This is exactly the kind of graphics I like. ^^

Thank you for your work and especially for showing each stage on gifs. It sure takes time, but it's great to see exactly what animations do and when. Now I can rearrange those in the order I like the best! xD

I tend to have memory problems when I don't sleep enough, and when you work nights, that is most of the time (shut up, vampires!).

I am looking to use the new updates, but in MO, I have human and male creature only, whereas the downloads have human and female creatures.  I really don't recall (since I have been using Funny's masterpieces for awhile) if I erroneously named the mod in MO, so I figure I will ask the stupid question instead of commit the stupid mistake: which file(s) are correct?

17.5 SLAL pack updated, fixing some tag error(again I know), and add 2 new animations.

and animobject mod update to 1.03, fixing some texture path in this, now it shouldn't need any ZAZ support.  

PLZ post any problem you have with the new pack and animobject mod, I may not be able to reply you in the next few days.

I use animobject 1.03

The wall and yoke never showed during animations.

Any other furniture loads fine.

I use NMM and animobject 1.03 loads after Sexlab Animloader

Hi,

maybe it's just a bug with windows 10 but I get a 'source path too long' error message when I try to unpack the animations.

Did any of you ran into the same issue and/ or know how to work around it?

EDIT: tried to work around this with the help of the mod manager (neatly zipping everything up with the correct file path for the FunnyBizAnimations Pack) and it came up with the same issue... FunnyBizAnimationsV17.8 // A problem occurred during install: 

The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters.

Basically I can't really shorten the file path without f'ing up my whole mod-list or even game I think... e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SLAddAnims

What is the name of number 97 in the screenshots ? cant find it

Could you show me the pic you're talking about? :)

In the Download section not Forum. The main page

Image 97 of 107.

(Fem rimjob on male )

(Cant save picture and reupload it )

arkay says i am alright but he is not sure about you..lol love the pics but i cant get the last update to work for some reason it wont load thru nmm..this is the first time i cant get one of your files to work..any ideas funny?..as always love your stuff..maybe i will just wait for the pack :D

Image 97 of 107.

(Fem rimjob on male )

Ohhhh thats GayLoverDoggy :)

arkay says i am alright but he is not sure about you..lol love the pics but i cant get the last update to work for some reason it wont load thru nmm..this is the first time i cant get one of your files to work..any ideas funny?..as always love your stuff..maybe i will just wait for the pack :D

Thats where I have no experience lol I would just wait for the SLAL pack lol :P

Getting an error with FNIS with SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 v17.4

Reading SexLab
ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

That's been answered a few times already. Search back a little bit in this thread and there is a fix for FNIS posted that was put out by Fore. That should fix your problem.

Image 97 of 107.

(Fem rimjob on male )

Ohhhh thats GayLoverDoggy :)

Thats where I have no experience lol I would just wait for the SLAL pack lol :P

so going to wait for that so i can play your other great anims..thank you very very much my friend stay brutal  :D

Getting an error with FNIS with SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 v17.4

Reading SexLab

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

That's been answered a few times already. Search back a little bit in this thread and there is a fix for FNIS posted that was put out by Fore. That should fix your problem.

New fix, update to the latest version of FNIS.