Hey everyone :D I know I said I was going to wait till I had 10 animations before uploading V17.6 but...I just can't do that bc it may take a while now that I use the curve editor which takes time to use...so I will upload whenever I feel I have a decent animation(s) to share lol I uploaded version 17.6 with a new animation called "MolagAnalRape" here are the stages and the ripped stockings are a modified version of b3lisario's Stockings for slavetats (I just learned how to use a drawing pad on GIMP lol) I hope you enjoy the new animations! :lol:

MolagAnalRape

post-51187-0-67380700-1465378124_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-80889300-1465378133_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-48370200-1465378140_thumb.png

Stage1

post-51187-0-14428400-1465378096_thumb.gif

Stage2

post-51187-0-50293500-1465378089_thumb.gif

Stage3

post-51187-0-63636200-1465378077_thumb.gif

Stage4

post-51187-0-62504400-1465378064_thumb.gif

Stage5

post-51187-0-41934000-1465378052_thumb.gif

hope you do love to see your hardcore anims in fallout 4..you do know who joshNZ ..he is the guy who made ANIMATED PROSTITUTION..FOR SKYRIM LOL guess he is doing fallout now..you do know my friend that a lot of great modders are doing fallout now..and i sure hope you do too..as always keep up the great work..you and all the other modders like nibbles..leito..anubs leave me and i think all of us in awe..stay true..and brutal :D:D:D

I really do appreciate that my friend bc to be in the same sentence as those awesome dudes is quite an honor for me...(I'm a nerd yes...a brutal nerd lol)but I did get all the stuff required to work with the skeletons from FO4 I just never really cared enough to figure it out...but you are right. So I will give it a shot in the near future :)

Just out of curiosity, when would the Molag animations actually play? What would trigger them?

Matchmaker or defeat or any of the many sexlab mods that initiate sex scenes :)

hey guys joshNZ got anims to work in fallout 4..just thought you guys might like to know..as always funny stay brutal my friend

Wow finally someone figured it out lol I honestly played a little over 2 hours and got sick of it. I swear I love Bethesda and I appreciate every single adventure they have given me but there was just something about Fallout 4 that just bothered me and I just could not get into the game. I swear I am not an asshole or a dick lol I just didn't have the same feeling I got when playing all the previous Fallout games. But I have been known to change my mind. Maybe I will give it another try now that there are a bunch of mods for it. And get the motivation to create animations for it as well lol

Morbid as hell, but would make for a great animation http://motherless.com/0658BF0

I am not ashamed to say this...THAT is my FAVORITE scene from a Serbian Film...hey everyone has their own fetishes and tastes am I right? Lol I have been wanting to make that scene for a killmove bc I can't do it justice as a sexlab animation (beheading would not work) but I will give it another shot my friend.
This would need a bit more work around it. Beating her up with a whip while raping her mightr be a bit easier to integrate into a sexLab anim. For the rest you wound need something like Deathdrain around it.

Edit my first idea would be working grat togethewr with wear and tear...

Hmmmm...I will create the animation for sexlab and see if a weapon can be equipped like the wrist cuffs for Leito's bound animations. ^_^

Well I guess the anim itself would be easy for you to manage... But a real kill rape will need a new mod or a Kill move replacer(Triggering it under the conditions Male kills female). It could also be a cool replacer for the Boethia Quest trigger.... 

Hey everyone :D I know I said I was going to wait till I had 10 animations before uploading V17.6 but...I just can't do that bc it may take a while now that I use the curve editor which takes time to use...so I will upload whenever I feel I have a decent animation(s) to share lol I uploaded version 17.6 with a new animation called "MolagAnalRape" here are the stages and the ripped stockings are a modified version of b3lisario's Stockings for slavetats (I just learned how to use a drawing pad on GIMP lol) I hope you enjoy the new animations! :lol:

MolagAnalRape

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-08 05-07-16-90.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-08 05-07-26-73.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-08 05-07-48-73.png

Stage1

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(135).gif

Stage2

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(136).gif

Stage3

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(138).gif

Stage4

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(139).gif

Stage5

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(140).gif

and here I thought the madness would end. :dodgy:

Just kidding, yea, I'm so glad you take my advise, more 1st stage struggle is awesome, really giving a "rape" feeling in this. 

BTW: SLAL pack updated, and ffs people, read my post's guild before you ask questions, most of your question has been answered in there. If you can handle skyrim and sexlab stuffs, you can learn how to use sexlab animeloader and my SLAL packs, it's not rocket science.

and here I thought the madness would end.  :dodgy:

Just kidding, yea, I'm so glad you take my advise, more 1st stage struggle is awesome, really giving a "rape" feeling in this. 

BTW: SLAL pack updated, and ffs people, read my post's guild before you ask questions, most of your question has been answered in there. If you can handle skyrim and sexlab stuffs, you can learn how to use sexlab animeloader and my SLAL packs, it's not rocket science....lol stick in there man we know you can do it

• rep_up.png
  •  

opps my bad..i need it to say thanks to bytion too for all of his or her hard work

I can't seem to get the FunnyBizness Animations to work i've tried using FunnyBizness' Animations and Forerunner414'sFunnyBiz SLAL

Packs on nexus & mod organizer I tried using the fnis fix it isn't working for me I don't know what to do canyou help me out with

this problem i'd really appreciate it

I can't seem to get the FunnyBizness Animations to work i've tried using FunnyBizness' Animations and Forerunner414'sFunnyBiz SLAL

Packs on nexus & mod organizer I tried using the fnis fix it isn't working for me I don't know what to do canyou help me out with

this problem i'd really appreciate it

Provide more info:  WHAT isn't working (animations don't show up in the MCM, animations don't play, etc).  What was the results of the FNIS generator?  Paste the results here and someone might see something you missed (click into the top area of the Generator when finished, right-click, select all, copy, then paste into a post here - please use spoiler tags when posting).  If using mod organizer to install, follow the STEP guide for installing mods and installing using FNIS (see my sig for the link).  If using NMM, ElfPrince has a good thread here for installing and using mods with the newest NMM.  Also, it's a good idea to look at the pinned threads in the SexLab Technical Support section - it has info on how to setup and get papyrus logs and other SL trouble-shooting info.

So, say I'm using eager npcs, I have sex with Lydia and a molag animation will play? That's what I'm asking I guess yeah :)

To play Molag anims with SLEN:

Make sure the anims are enabled in Sexlab (consensual anims

Make sure Lydia has the SLEN Lover status

Engage dialogue and choose 'I wanna get rough with you' (or smth similar)

Optional: Use Sexlab Tools to select the anim you wanna see

Great work , and the injured animation are great too , many thanks :>

maybe someday you may try adding animations on 0sex by ceo :P

Lol I actually was going to try and create some for the 0sex mod bc I love how you can flawlessly transition into another scene but the animation files were too complicated for me to understand. With sexlab I got use to "(insertanimationnamehere)A1_S1" so I know that that is the first actor and most likely female. With 0sex it looked a bit more complicated (HEY I am NOT saying it's a bad mod! I LOVE it. I am just saying I couldn't understand the "format" so I gave up.) ^_^

Can you add the index out of bounds -fix to FNIStool to the description or download page for the animation pack? I'm pretty sure it's quite a common issue.

I will when I get a chance. Thats a good idea Steve. Thanks!

Ok quick update. I am recreating the graphic snuff scene from A Serbian Film and I am really trying to create the animation in a way that makes it look believable and brutal. So I am trying something that I have not tried since I first started animating. So far it looks like the hours I put into it will make this my favorite animation I have ever birthed. Hours in labor and when my baby comes out of my womb...I think she will be a masterpiece. I don't think I have ever said that before. (I am my own worse critic lol) Stay brutal my friends ^_^ \m/

Ok quick update. I am recreating the graphic snuff scene from A Serbian Film and I am really trying to create the animation in a way that makes it look believable and brutal. So I am trying something that I have not tried since I first started animating. So far it looks like the hours I put into it will make this my favorite animation I have ever birthed. Hours in labor and when my baby comes out of my womb...I think she will be a masterpiece. I don't think I have ever said that before. (I am my own worse critic lol) Stay brutal my friends ^_^ \m/

Since I've seen that movie... which snuff scene exactly... there are quite a lot o them! :D

Btw I can understand the censorship, but the final part, at least, made for a very good movie. I loved when the mad director takes off the hoods and says smiling at the camera: "This is a serbian family".

Whenever I try to install FunnyBizAnimationsV17.6 I get an error saying: The specified path, file name, or both are too long, The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters and the directory name must be less than 248 characters. The mod was not installed. I'm using nmm.

Any ideas?

srayesman here's more info on the problem i'm having I use NMM & Mod Organizer I try to use FBAnimation's what ever version it is updated to on NMM

then run FNIS the fix that was made when I go to SLAnimLoader in mcm & enable & register them all I go to to sexlab animations they are their when I

try to use one it doesn't work I then try all 4 of the SLAL packs & I get the same thing happening the animations are there they just won't play the

animations the same thing goes for the Mod Organizer as well I get the same thing I also use NMM & Mod Organizer together i'll use NMM then load the

skse from Mod Organizer it works fine with other animation's but not FBiz's animations that's about the best I can describe it

I hope it helps

Since I've seen that movie... which snuff scene exactly... there are quite a lot o them! :D

Btw I can understand the censorship, but the final part, at least, made for a very good movie. I loved when the mad director takes off the hoods and says smiling at the camera: "This is a serbian family".

Shinji!! Here are some hints...whore...bed...earpiece...machete...headless...lmao!

Whenever I try to install FunnyBizAnimationsV17.6 I get an error saying: The specified path, file name, or both are too long, The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters and the directory name must be less than 248 characters. The mod was not installed. I'm using nmm.

Any ideas?

Rename it to FBA :)

That's gotta be good. That entire movie is AWESOME!!!!

may i ask how to get the wisp fuck male agro animation cause it doesn't show up in slal the only one i have is just 1 animation with wisp fukkin meh and im male in game help plss. o and i have all slal animation the latest ones, but never figured out how to make the funnybizanimation pack and non replacer pack to integrate to sexlab, quick tutorial for dummies would be appreciated thnks

Hello.

I'm curious about this animation pack but when I attempt to install the mod through Nexus mod manager, I get an error during installation.

I would like to try manual installation but the instructions were vague so I am not sure what is the best step.

Do I simply unpack the entire folder and drop it into the data folder? Is this for the large folder that include all the smaller folders for animation or simply all the small folders?

Thanks in advance.

Ok I finished the animations. I named it "MolagDoggySnuff" (The headless NPC is the result of using the Puppeteer Master mod and using the "Watch your head" option on the npc during the sexlab scene. I use it when I want a real necro scene lol) I hope you guys like the animation!  Btw I was going to use spoilers but I think you guys know what type of stuff to expect so yeah...enjoy the GORE!  :angry: \m/
post-51187-0-89597200-1465445781_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-90724400-1465445791_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-85805100-1465445799_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-40599800-1465445810_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-60673200-1465445819_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-43458000-1465445824_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-37996100-1465445832_thumb.png
Stage1

post-51187-0-27608700-1465445651_thumb.gif
Stage2

post-51187-0-82955900-1465445639_thumb.gif

Stage3

post-51187-0-77772300-1465445628_thumb.gif

Stage4

post-51187-0-73272900-1465446790_thumb.gif

Stage5

post-51187-0-37796500-1465445607_thumb.gif

You still need the Weapon and you should add it as kill move. Except from deadly drain, I don't know any mod trhat allows you to kill NPC's with sex...

But it would be a great Idea. 'You are going to have fun for a last time. A VERY last time....' 

I'm thinking about some sort of a brutal version of amorous adventures... Instead of putting a follower on the pole during the Boethia Quest just pick one and... Or the Dark Brotherhood quests... I don't know anything about making quests but someone should pick this up...

Or think about adding it to DEFEAT.... No more thinking abnout raping or killing someone... So many options.

Love these animations, so brutal and dark, all over that kinda of fantasy, props to this! Hope you do more.

Thank you! Yes I will create more. I wanted the Molag Bal series to be extremely "taboo" (violent, graphic, brutal, etc...) so I figured this would be a good start to the extreme animations I am currently working on lol