Clear Skyrim installs?

Seriously, install Mod Organizer, learn to use it and make "Clear Skyrim installs" a thing of the past because you never install anything but SKSE and the ENB or ENBoost code directly to the base.

ok, i tried one more time. First problem: Fnis doesnt work through MO. How to do that?

second problem: what is going on with that json folder inside SLanime loaer? How to make magic him to appear and uploading anims there?

Yeah i know this can sound funny but i have no idea how this work. :/

http://wiki.step-project.com/Mod_Organizer#Recommendations --- Detailed MO installation instructions. You'll have to scroll down to find the "Third Party Programs" heading and then FNIS under that (my scroll bar has it about ha;f-way through the page).

Of course doing a whole STEP setup is better but it can take days of work.

things done until now:

I realize i need python to work it correctly so i download it and launch, and create a category. I also make a category in source folder, but i dont know... i must manually register all animations in txt file? serious?

No! Those are instructions for someone who's building a SLAL pack of animations. You are just trying to install and use existing SLAL packs right?

For that you only need to instal the SLAL mod and whatever packs you want to use. Then run the FNIS User Generator program so it will add the animations to the game. After that you should be able to see SLAL in your list of MCM Menus and the packs you installed should be shown in the SLAL Menu.

Clear Skyrim installs?

Seriously, install Mod Organizer, learn to use it and make "Clear Skyrim installs" a thing of the past because you never install anything but SKSE and the ENB or ENBoost code directly to the base.

ok, i tried one more time. First problem: Fnis doesnt work through MO. How to do that?

second problem: what is going on with that json folder inside SLanime loaer? How to make magic him to appear and uploading anims there?

http://wiki.step-project.com/Mod_Organizer#Recommendations --- Detailed MO installation instructions. You'll have to scroll down to find the "Third Party Programs" heading and then FNIS under that (my scroll bar has it about ha;f-way through the page).

things done until now:

I realize i need python to work it correctly so i download it and launch, and create a category. I also make a category in source folder, but i dont know... i must manually register all animations in txt file? serious?

No! Those are instructions for someone who's building a SLAL pack of animations. You are just trying to install and use existing SLAL packs right?

For that you only need to instal the SLAL mod and whatever packs you want to use. Then run the FNIS User Generator program so it will add the animations to the game. After that you should be able to see SLAL in your list of MCM Menus and the packs you installed should be shown in the SLAL Menu.

omg yes,

But where these anims pack must be places to gain status "correctly installed"?

omg yes,

Install them to the Data folder (or using MO) just like you would almost any other mod. The subfolders, files etc in the mod should therefore end up in the right places.

omg yes,

Install them to the Data folder (or using MO) just like you would almost any other mod. The subfolders, files etc in the mod should therefore end up in the right places.

Sure, i can do that with SL anime loader, but the problem is FB animations doesnt have "directory" There are just hkx animations inside "moddersresource" folder.

Clear Skyrim installs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MqZ-EPdBvk

You will probably also need to go into the installation directory (wherever MO puts it) and set GenerateFNIS_for_users.exe to have administrative privileges. Sometimes Windows user control prevents MO and/or mods like FNIS and Bodyslide from changing the files they need to. Make sure your MO exe also has administrator permissions.

How do i have sex with more than 3 people ? are you guys using any special mods. i  tried it with sexlab tools but it doesnt seem to work and i find it relatively laborous and not immersive.

Please , any suggestions would be awsome.

You will probably also need to go into the installation directory (wherever MO puts it) and set GenerateFNIS_for_users.exe to have administrative privileges. Sometimes Windows user control prevents MO and/or mods like FNIS and Bodyslide from changing the files they need to. Make sure your MO exe also has administrator permissions.

You know what, thanks dudes for trying to help me, but i give up. I just wanna install it easy, and began to test anims but it take too much work. My brain is hurtin me much, i think i just forget about it and stay in Nonreplacermods pack. It is much easier to manage, so i can only hope someday it will be updated to anims i want to saw.

How do i have sex with more than 3 people ? are you guys using any special mods. i  tried it with sexlab tools but it doesnt seem to work and i find it relatively laborous and not immersive.

I use matchmaker and mass matchmaker to trigger them willingly, and sexlab leveling for it's defeat function.

omg yes,

Sure, i can do that with SL anime loader, but the problem is FB animations doesnt have "directory" There are just hkx animations inside "moddersresource" folder.

Are you trying to install the FB's raw animations instead of the packs? - ie FB's 'raw' animations 'packed up' into a form that this mod recognises?     Bytion has produced those and they are included here ( I realise that might have been easy to understand, and also miss :s  )   Those are what you need to install using MO

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack-21616/page-134?do=findComment&comment=1559422

Hope that 1) I got that right, and, 2) it helps! :)

You know what, thanks dudes for trying to help me, but i give up. I just wanna install it easy, and began to test anims but it take too much work. My brain is hurtin me much, i think i just forget about it and stay in Nonreplacermods pack. It is much easier to manage, so i can only hope someday it will be updated to anims i want to saw.

After having taken the trouble to try to help you, copping out is not allowed.  If you do, I shall ask FB to name his next animation 'The Polikop Screw' and I can think on a few things he hasn't done yet as being the appropriate content....  :dodgy: 

I use matchmaker and mass matchmaker to trigger them willingly, and sexlab leveling for it's defeat function.

I will give it a try ! thank you for the quick respond !

Now, as to why I came here to start with

I will confess to still using the 13.4 packs, but at least the Falmer animations seem to be the wrong way round, ie the F victim is, complete with strap on(!), pounding the aggressor.

Is this something fixed by later animations/packs, or is there anything else I should look at/for?  I think I've looked at the obvious places but I can't work out why it's squiff like this.

Any help would be very welcome

TIA 

I told you NOT to download the files here that don't start with SLAL and obviously you did so anyway and since it's not a SLAL pack of course you can't install it and use it as one.

That is the animation files that are used to build the SLAL packs from, unless you are building your own pack you don't need that file.

You have a habit of ignoring instructions you are given and that is causing you all sorts of trouble. Please, slow down and take the time to read and follow the instructions.

I told you NOT to download the files here that don't start with SLAL and obviously you did so anyway and since it's not a SLAL pack of course you can't install it and use it as one.

That is the animation files that are used to build the SLAL packs from, unless you are building your own pack you don't need that file.

You have a habit of ignoring instructions you are given and that is causing you all sorts of trouble. Please, slow down and take the time to read and follow the instructions.

JACK F*****NG POT.

This is the source of all problem. Wrong pack. Now slal sees every one animation. Thank you for help and patience Waxen ^ ^ Now excuse me..

Jenaaasa, come here ლ(́⓪◞◞౪◟◟⓪╬) ┛彡┻━┻ 

Morbid as hell, but would make for a great animation http://motherless.com/0658BF0

I am not ashamed to say this...THAT is my FAVORITE scene from a Serbian Film...hey everyone has their own fetishes and tastes am I right? Lol I have been wanting to make that scene for a killmove bc I can't do it justice as a sexlab animation (beheading would not work) but I will give it another shot my friend.

Hey everyone I will be creating atleast 10 new animations for V17.6 (they will be awesome,brutal and realistic looking lol) and will release them by the end of the week maybe sooner ^_^ bc I don't want to keep updating every 2 or 3 animations and have Bytion have to update every damn day lol ok stay brutal and thank you Bytion!

I know this might be a stupid as fuck question, but... How do I install this?

learn to read, everything is explained in page 1...

I'm trying. And while English isn't my first / native language, I do have some problems here.

I want to use FB's stuff alongside the other animations I have (and would just want to switch them and others on/off in SexLab)

There are the following files on the Download page:

FunnyBizAnimationsV17.5.zip - I guess these are just raw animations that wouldn't appear in SL in the game?

NonReplacerModsPACKED.zip - No idea, but probably also not what I need? In the description it says use either this or SLAL

SLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects1.02.zip - In the description it says I'd probably need the SLAL-stuff... Does this include this one?

SLAL FunnyBiz FemaleCreatureAnimations v15.9.7z - Is this for human-female-vs-creature or for human-vs-female-creature? And is it an "addon" to the AnimObjects?

SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 & 2 v17.4.zip - I guess this is the meat of the mod (when one wants to just use the animations)? If I would install these two, do I need some kind of SL Animation Loader, or would they just work (considering I do have SL, SL Defeat, ZAZ Animations and other stuff already running).

It's just a  bit confusing.... Especially the first, second and third downloads.

As you can probably see by the length of this answer, I'm not lazy. I just don't get it at this point :(

I know this might be a stupid as fuck question, but... How do I install this?

learn to read, everything is explained in page 1...

I'm trying. And while English isn't my first / native language, I do have some problems here.

I want to use FB's stuff alongside the other animations I have (and would just want to switch them and others on/off in SexLab)

There are the following files on the Download page:

FunnyBizAnimationsV17.5.zip - I guess these are just raw animations that wouldn't appear in SL in the game?

NonReplacerModsPACKED.zip - No idea, but probably also not what I need? In the description it says use either this or SLAL

SLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects1.02.zip - In the description it says I'd probably need the SLAL-stuff... Does this include this one?

SLAL FunnyBiz FemaleCreatureAnimations v15.9.7z - Is this for human-female-vs-creature or for human-vs-female-creature? And is it an "addon" to the AnimObjects?

SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 & 2 v17.4.zip - I guess this is the meat of the mod (when one wants to just use the animations)? If I would install these two, do I need some kind of SL Animation Loader, or would they just work (considering I do have SL, SL Defeat, ZAZ Animations and other stuff already running).

It's just a  bit confusing.... Especially the first, second and third downloads.

As you can probably see by the length of this answer, I'm not lazy. I just don't get it at this point :(

no worries

Step 1:

download the latest version i.e. Download    SLAnimLoader-1.3.7z from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/

Step 2:

go here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack-21616/page-134?do=findComment&comment=1559422

download these packs

Here is the packs:

7z.png  SLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects1.03.7z   5.66MB   169 downloads

7z.png  SLAL FunnyBizPack FemaleCreatureAnimations v16.9.7z   514.17KB   1331 downloads

7z.png  SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 v17.4.7z   4.48MB   794 downloads

7z.png  SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 2 v17.5.7z   828.82KB   114 downloads

Step 3:

Install all that u downloaded via MO or NMM (I prefer to use MO, and if u use MO u should have 5 mods installed i.e. SLAnimLoader-1.3.7z, SLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects1.03.7zSLAL FunnyBizPack FemaleCreatureAnimations v16.9.7z,SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 v17.4.7z & SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 2 v17.5.7z )

Step 3a:

GenerateFNISforUsers must be run before starting the game. Thanks  dTd

Step 4:

Get in-game reset sexlab animations via MCM

MCM for SL Anim Loader

click on ENABLE ALL

click on Register Animations

note: if u have any alignment problems don't forget to click reload JSON data

Step 5:

Test it out

gl

p/s: FunnyBizAnimationsV17.5.zip - u dont need this file bytion, has kindly created the SLAL mods for us

NonReplacerModsPACKED.zip u dont need this, its created before the SLAL launcher tool and all the animations are already included in the SLAL files u download.

Morbid as hell, but would make for a great animation http://motherless.com/0658BF0

I am not ashamed to say this...THAT is my FAVORITE scene from a Serbian Film...hey everyone has their own fetishes and tastes am I right? Lol I have been wanting to make that scene for a killmove bc I can't do it justice as a sexlab animation (beheading would not work) but I will give it another shot my friend.

This would need a bit more work around it. Beating her up with a whip while raping her mightr  be a bit easier to integrate into a sexLab anim. For the rest you wound need something like Deathdrain around it. 

Edit my first idea would be working grat togethewr with wear and tear...

hey guys joshNZ got anims to work in fallout 4..just thought you guys might like to know..as always funny stay brutal my friend

Wow finally someone figured it out lol I honestly played a little over 2 hours and got sick of it. I swear I love Bethesda and I appreciate every single adventure they have given me but there was just something about Fallout 4 that just bothered me and I just could not get into the game. I swear I am not an asshole or a dick lol I just didn't have the same feeling I got when playing all the previous Fallout games. But I have been known to change my mind. Maybe I will give it another try now that there are a bunch of mods for it. And get the motivation to create animations for it as well lol

This would need a bit more work around it. Beating her up with a whip while raping her mightr be a bit easier to integrate into a sexLab anim. For the rest you wound need something like Deathdrain around it.

Edit my first idea would be working grat togethewr with wear and tear...

Hmmmm...I will create the animation for sexlab and see if a weapon can be equipped like the wrist cuffs for Leito's bound animations. ^_^

hope you do love to see your hardcore anims in fallout 4..you do know who joshNZ ..he is the guy who made ANIMATED PROSTITUTION..FOR SKYRIM LOL guess he is doing fallout now..you do know my friend that a lot of great modders are doing fallout now..and i sure hope you do too..as always keep up the great work..you and all the other modders like nibbles..leito..anubs leave me and i think all of us in awe..stay true..and brutal :D  :D  :D