Your work is very good I congratulate you. That possibility you have to make erotic idles ?? There are only cute or sexy but no erotic

You should explain what exactly you mean whats the diffrence between sexy and erotic idles in your eyes?!?

Your work is very good I congratulate you. That possibility you have to make erotic idles ?? There are only cute or sexy but no erotic

You should explain what exactly you mean whats the diffrence between sexy and erotic idles in your eyes?!?

the sexy idles are these: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11954/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59048/?

The erotic idles could be more or less like this:

2dtsjv9.jpg6duw7l.jpg2a5hczt.jpg23u3acl.jpg1h7aes.jpgxmsqpt.jpgxor42r.jpg33xae4w.jpg

In theory the girls touching breasts, and vagina.

2dtsjv9.jpg6duw7l.jpg2a5hczt.jpg23u3acl.jpg1h7aes.jpgxmsqpt.jpgxor42r.jpg33xae4w.jpg

Die data allowance die!  :P I feel bad for anybody using a phone to view this. Seriously though, this would be neat to make it work with "Sexlab: Aroused" or whatever it's called.  ;)

Die data allowance die!  :P I feel bad for anybody using a phone to view this. Seriously though, this would be neat to make it work with "Sexlab: Aroused" or whatever it's called.  ;)

I can go even further, something like "Sexy FNIS Move" system you may change different Idles.

I'm having an issue. I made "NecroStanding" replace one of the AP animations, but they are standing back to back instead of the correct way. What did I do wrong?  :-/ (Edit) I tried to fix it myself and just redownloaded "Sexlab" and "NecroPack." I'll just let "Necropack" replace the animations it was intended to and just live with it. Even though I would rather just replace the old AP animations instead. Especially the "AP Hand-job" and "AP Fisting." Man...  -_-

How do you install this using Mod Organizer? Each set of animation has their own data directory and Im not sure if its even possible to get each one in. Im thinking that I could just extract the pack and take out each animation folder individually, then install the animations using mod manager, set the data directory for each animation and be set. Before I even attempt this I would look like to get some feedback if there is another simpler solution of installing this mod into Mod Organizer.

Although those are some SEXY chicks and poses...unfortunately I'm only making necro animations at the moment HOWEVER...Leito86 has an erotic dancing animation. You could just switch the idle to that lol

How do you install this using Mod Organizer? Each set of animation has their own data directory and Im not sure if its even possible to get each one in. Im thinking that I could just extract the pack and take out each animation folder individually, then install the animations using mod manager, set the data directory for each animation and be set. Before I even attempt this I would look like to get some feedback if there is another simpler solution of installing this mod into Mod Organizer.

I'm not familiar with the mod manager hopefully someone can help you. Sorry man.

I'm having an issue. I made "NecroStanding" replace one of the AP animations, but they are standing back to back instead of the correct way. What did I do wrong? :-/ (Edit) I tried to fix it myself and just redownloaded "Sexlab" and "NecroPack." I'll just let "Necropack" replace the animations it was intended to and just live with it. Even though I would rather just replace the old AP animations instead. Especially the "AP Hand-job" and "AP Fisting." Man... -_-

When I have time I'll rotate the actors in 3dsmax and replace the AP animations lol

I'm having an issue. I made "NecroStanding" replace one of the AP animations, but they are standing back to back instead of the correct way. What did I do wrong? :-/ (Edit) I tried to fix it myself and just redownloaded "Sexlab" and "NecroPack." I'll just let "Necropack" replace the animations it was intended to and just live with it. Even though I would rather just replace the old AP animations instead. Especially the "AP Hand-job" and "AP Fisting." Man... -_-

When I have time I'll rotate the actors in 3dsmax and replace the AP animations lol

Thanks, bud. You alright.  :cool:

I can go even further, something like "Sexy FNIS Move" system you may change different Idles.

What you call sexy I call normal like the lifelike animation its not called lifelike without a reason^.^

Anyway I wonder if you know

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396/?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/

this is pretty much what you like I tought you maybe know this allready, but since you did not use it in your example I guess you dont know them

What you call sexy I call normal like the lifelike animation its not called lifelike without a reason^.^

Anyway I wonder if you know

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396/?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/

this is pretty much what you like I tought you maybe know this allready, but since you did not use it in your example I guess you dont know them

Everyone knows red3113 work, but read it well, you'd know that the original author was not the public that topic. And also you should know that the author does not know anything about him since 2013. His last work was this:

1bSJOlJ.gif

Which he never published this last work.

Although those are some SEXY chicks and poses...unfortunately I'm only making necro animations at the moment HOWEVER...Leito86 has an erotic dancing animation. You could just switch the idle to that lol

While it had asked Leitos86, but at that time, he was very busy, maybe now this freer. Thank you anyway :)

bit of a noob here. I downloaded your file and blabla's file to mod manager and activated both. I notaced a new mcm menu called necro something and all it did was say regester mod, and then it never did . I tried to have sex with adead bandit and all it did was show the loot  she had. do I need a mod that allows necrophilia for this to work or do I have to reregister something and if so how do you do that. I would and im sure there are many other people would like a step by step installation guide. thank you.

bit of a noob here. I downloaded your file and blabla's file to mod manager and activated both. I notaced a new mcm menu called necro something and all it did was say regester mod, and then it never did . I tried to have sex with adead bandit and all it did was show the loot she had. do I need a mod that allows necrophilia for this to work or do I have to reregister something and if so how do you do that. I would and im sure there are many other people would like a step by step installation guide. thank you.

Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong. I believe that all BlaBla's mod does is make it so these animations are standalone and don't overwrite any Zaz anims. You still need something that allows you to choose and play these specific anims, or you need to modify a mod to play these anims.

Personally, I'd like to come up with a "patch" for Goubo's Defeat mod that plays these anims during the Necrophilia option. I don't know anything about modding, but this is the perfect opportunity to learn. I've wanted "limp" animations to go with the necro option in Defeat for a long time. Having a supposedly dead body suddenly get up on its knees and start giving a blow job kind of kills the immersion.

Funnybizness, with your permission I'd like to start working on some kind of "add-on" for Defeat's "Necro" option to use your excellent animations (I'll ask Goubo if he's okay with it as well of you're okay with it first).

What I'm thinking is adding 2 versions of this add-on:

-One that is standalone and adds a page to Defeat's MCM that replaces the "default" necro animations with your anims and allows the user to register these animations

-Another version that requires NSAP and simply replaces the animations

If I have your permission, Ill look into working on this after I'm off work in about an hour or so.

bit of a noob here. I downloaded your file and blabla's file to mod manager and activated both. I notaced a new mcm menu called necro something and all it did was say regester mod, and then it never did . I tried to have sex with adead bandit and all it did was show the loot she had. do I need a mod that allows necrophilia for this to work or do I have to reregister something and if so how do you do that. I would and im sure there are many other people would like a step by step installation guide. thank you.

Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong. I believe that all BlaBla's mod does is make it so these animations are standalone and don't overwrite any Zaz anims. You still need something that allows you to choose and play these specific anims, or you need to modify a mod to play these anims.

Personally, I'd like to come up with a "patch" for Goubo's Defeat mod that plays these anims during the Necrophilia option. I don't know anything about modding, but this is the perfect opportunity to learn. I've wanted "limp" animations to go with the necro option in Defeat for a long time. Having a supposedly dead body suddenly get up on its knees and start giving a blow job kind of kills the immersion.

What blabba's does is register the animations with sexlab. A few steps to help you on your way:

1. Add the animation files to animations\necro folder.

2. Change the file names, just add necro_ infront like: Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S1.hkx

3. Update FNIS_Necro_List.txt with the animation data, just look at the data they're supposed to replace in FNIS_SexLab_List.txt, so you end up with a list looking like:

s Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S1 Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S1.hkx
+ Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S2 Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S2.hkx
+ Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S3 Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S3.hkx
+ Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S4 Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S4.hkx
s Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S1 Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S1.hkx
+ Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S2 Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S2.hkx
+ Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S3 Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S3.hkx

+ Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S4 Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S4.hkx

4. Then run FNIS for "Modders", this will generate the behavior file.

5. Next comes the scripting, the only file you'll be working with here is NecroAnimationsScript.psc, again you can use the animations they're supposed to replace from sslAnimationDefaults.psc, and just replace the names, lets say "AggrBehind_A1_S1" with "Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S1".

6. Give "Base.Name" a unique name to show up in sexlab, maybe also add a tag so you can look up necro animations.

7. Then in the RegisterNewAnimations() function add the function names in your file, so you could have something like:

function RegisterNewAnimations()
    PrepareFactory()
    RegisterAnimation("NecroAggrBehind")
    RegisterAnimation("NecroAggrDoggyStyle")

endFunction

function NecroAggrBehind(int id)
endFunction

function NecroAggrDoggyStyle(int id)
endFunction

8. Compile your code.
9. Run FNIS for "Users"
!0. In the game register with sexlab.

Anyway, I hope I got it correct, 4th beer an all.

What blabba's does is register the animations with sexlab. A few steps to help you on your way:

1. Add the animation files to animations\necro folder.

2. Change the file names, just add necro_ infront like: Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S1.hkx

3. Update FNIS_Necro_List.txt with the animation data, just look at the data they're supposed to replace in FNIS_SexLab_List.txt, so you end up with a list looking like:

s Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S1 Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S1.hkx
+ Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S2 Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S2.hkx
+ Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S3 Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S3.hkx
+ Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S4 Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S4.hkx
s Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S1 Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S1.hkx
+ Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S2 Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S2.hkx
+ Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S3 Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S3.hkx

+ Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S4 Necro_AggrBehind_A2_S4.hkx

4. Then run FNIS for "Modders", this will generate the behavior file.

5. Next comes the scripting, the only file you'll be working with here is NecroAnimationsScript.psc, again you can use the animations they're supposed to replace from sslAnimationDefaults.psc, and just replace the names, lets say "AggrBehind_A1_S1" with "Necro_AggrBehind_A1_S1".

6. Give "Base.Name" a unique name to show up in sexlab, maybe also add a tag so you can look up necro animations.

7. Then in the RegisterNewAnimations() function add the function names in your file, so you could have something like:

function RegisterNewAnimations()
    PrepareFactory()
    RegisterAnimation("NecroAggrBehind")
    RegisterAnimation("NecroAggrDoggyStyle")

endFunction

function NecroAggrBehind(int id)
endFunction

function NecroAggrDoggyStyle(int id)
endFunction

8. Compile your code.
9. Run FNIS for "Users"
!0. In the game register with sexlab.

Anyway, I hope I got it correct, 4th beer an all.

EDIT: Nevermind I see what you meant now.  Working on this right now.

When you say "compile your code", you mean via CK?

Also can I use blabla's .esp for this?  Or do I need to "make" a new one?

I know nothing about Skyrim modding, haha.

EDIT: TRIPLE EDIT: Finally Figured it out, cheers.