No female to male?

sexlab has a hotkey to switch actor positions (actors switch their roles) so should also work that way if you like it that way, just look in the mcm should be not hard to find.

Edit: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v20/also gives the option to make animations out of the various animations and stages you have installed so you can make your own including only male actors or whatever, but I did not try it out since I had no need for it.

Switching positions would mean the guy would be getting fucked like a female, not what I was looking for...

No female to male?

Hahahaha thats funny you ask that bc last night I started on some female fucking dead body animations...so YES they're cumming lol

Awesome! Hope you throw in some good cowboy and blowjob animations. :P

Oh I think you're female character is definitely going to enjoy herself lol :sleepy:

These look great, can't wait to try them out ingame :)

Thanks man I do try lol I just cant wait for tomorrow. I'm going to make some female fucking dead males animations. I was tired of having Vilja (my companion.) fuck dead dudes and have the "dead" dudes raise up from the dead and hold her up in the air while she got fucked. It wasn't necro to me lol stay brutal man.

Thanks man I do try lol I just cant wait for tomorrow. I'm going to make some female fucking dead males animations. I was tired of having Vilja (my companion.) fuck dead dudes and have the "dead" dudes raise up from the dead and hold her up in the air while she got fucked. It wasn't necro to me lol stay brutal man.

Sounds nice, not sure if you'd be into/willing to make a set of unconscious/limp animations to replace bestiality animations as well?

Sounds nice, not sure if you'd be into/willing to make a set of unconscious/limp animations to replace bestiality animations as well?

hmmmm I'll need permission but hey I'll give it a shot. After all creatures need necro love too lol

hmmmm I'll need permission but hey I'll give it a shot. After all creatures need necro love too lol

Figured that if the girl was limp, especially for say the more violent animations such as trolls, werewolves, giants, it would add so much more to the feel of them, maybe even the canine/wolf ones :)

Tested the new bound doggystyle, and it's still mixing the 2 animations...PC is still doing the old animation, while the male NPC is laying more flat...seems like maybe it's still not quite the right bound animation...it's weird how they seem to have different names depending on where you're looking...console, versus the filetree, versus the listing in sexlab...definitely not making your job easier! lol

Fucking brilliant. It'd be so awesome to see a mod where you can get "knocked out" by creature and then it have it's way with you. Fucking damn man, you are on to something. This is the kind of variety we need with animations right now.

Fucking brilliant. It'd be so awesome to see a mod where you can get "knocked out" by creature and then it have it's way with you. Fucking damn man, you are on to something. This is the kind of variety we need with animations right now.

lol :D thanks, but I wouldn't of had the idea without this awesome mod, thank the author ;)

lol :D thanks, but I wouldn't of had the idea without this awesome mod, thank the author ;)

It was generally meant to the two of you. ;)

Tested the new bound doggystyle, and it's still mixing the 2 animations...PC is still doing the old animation, while the male NPC is laying more flat...seems like maybe it's still not quite the right bound animation...it's weird how they seem to have different names depending on where you're looking...console, versus the filetree, versus the listing in sexlab...definitely not making your job easier! lol

Lol yeah about that...I tried figuring it out but I had no luck. I just make necro animations for fun. I don't really know anything about scripts or how zaz's amazing mod works. I have the zaz animation pack and prisoner overhaul but i chose not to register the zaz sexlab animations bc I had the same result :( if you want to try and figure it out then thats cool but its not something I'm really good at (figuring out scripts and stuff.) Sorry man.

Well I requested Gone's permission to tweak the beastiality animations to necro ones. I'm keeping my fingers crossed lol

Lol yeah about that...I tried figuring it out but I had no luck. I just make necro animations for fun. I don't really know anything about scripts or how zaz's amazing mod works. I have the zaz animation pack and prisoner overhaul but i chose not to register the zaz sexlab animations bc I had the same result :( if you want to try and figure it out then thats cool but its not something I'm really good at (figuring out scripts and stuff.) Sorry man.

Well I requested Gone's permission to tweak the beastiality animations to necro ones. I'm keeping my fingers crossed lol

Not a problem...thanks for trying. I went through zaz, but I wasn't sure how it assigns the animations. I'll just wait until my character is out of her 10 day prison sentence (ouch!) for soliciting a guard for sex( kind of over-reaction and unfair) so she could get some money for skooma! lol Thanks for the animations, and if you ever figure that out, I'll be the first to use it!

Just thought that I may end up making a "patch" for Apropos so that the descriptions would be related to the girl in the act being knocked out, or blacked out from shock of being raped by a creature even. Just like the idea of bringing together a bunch of mods to change the entire experience ;)

i see several files in the download section, does one of the files contain all of the animations? it would be great if so.

I don't know why I didn't think of that lol I'll do that when I get a chance. :blush:

Not a problem...thanks for trying. I went through zaz, but I wasn't sure how it assigns the animations. I'll just wait until my character is out of her 10 day prison sentence (ouch!) for soliciting a guard for sex( kind of over-reaction and unfair) so she could get some money for skooma! lol Thanks for the animations, and if you ever figure that out, I'll be the first to use it!

Hey man if I get it to work you WILL be the first to know. lol

File Name: Unconscious Sex Animations

File Submitter: Funnybizness

File Submitted: 25 Jun 2015

File Category: Animation

Requires: Sexlab, FNIS, Skse, And Balls to try them out lol

Ok so I figured I'd let everyone test out the missionary animations bc some just can't wait to try them me being included lol so here ya go. Now there will be more. These are just the missionary animations I have so far. Just replace the sexlab arrok missionary animation. REMEMBER to run FNIS or else you'll get the T-pose and they won't animate. Use the Sexlab Hotkeys to align the characters and bang away. HUGE thanks to Leito again. Ok enough kissing ass. Lol Stay Brutal! Here is a preview incase you want to know what they look like. I will be making vampire necro animations and necro animations for females (bj and cowgirl) in the future.

http://www.xvideos.com/video12686359/new_sexlab_animations_preview

download.png

Click here to download this file

Can these be added to Sexlab's preinstalled animations or do they have to replace them?

Ok so I figured I'd let everyone test out the missionary animations bc some just can't wait to try them me being included lol so here ya go. Now there will be more. These are just the missionary animations I have so far. Just replace the sexlab arrok missionary animation. REMEMBER to run FNIS or else you'll get the T-pose and they won't animate. Use the Sexlab Hotkeys to align the characters and bang away. HUGE thanks to Leito again. Ok enough kissing ass. Lol Stay Brutal! Here is a preview incase you want to know what they look like. I will be making vampire necro animations and necro animations for females (bj and cowgirl) in the future.

download.png

Can these be added to Sexlab's preinstalled animations or do they have to replace them?
At the moment they are just animations that have to replace others. But Rydin put some of the early ones (missionary and legspread) in his nonsexlab mod so if you want to try that out and then replace my animations from there with my newer ones you can try. Hopefully in the future I can learn to script using the info blabla11 gave me.

These animations are gorgeous. I really liked them. Very nice work, man. I guess it can be used if the character is also very exhausted but still not unconscious... I don't know. Still, I'm using them already. Hope they are fully added in the framework later.

Just thought that I may end up making a "patch" for Apropos so that the descriptions would be related to the girl in the act being knocked out, or blacked out from shock of being raped by a creature even. Just like the idea of bringing together a bunch of mods to change the entire experience ;)

I love that mod AND I LOVE THAT IDEA. lol that'd be awesome man! :D

These animations are gorgeous. I really liked them. Very nice work, man. I guess it can be used if the character is also very exhausted but still not unconscious... I don't know. Still, I'm using them already. Hope they are fully added in the framework later.

Thanks man I saw your pics on here! Thanks for showing off the "leg spread" animation haha! More to come my friend. This week atleast two more. One for female player characters and one for males of course. lol

download.png

At the moment they are just animations that have to replace others. But Rydin put some of the early ones (missionary and legspread) in his nonsexlab mod so if you want to try that out and then replace my animations from there with my newer ones you can try. Hopefully in the future I can learn to script using the info blabla11 gave me.

Sounds good, thanks bud.

download.png

Sounds good, thanks bud.
Not prob thanks for trying them out lol cheers.

download.png

Sounds good, thanks bud.

If you're feeling ambitious feel free to replace every one of the dated (in my opinion) AP animations. Compared to most of the others they feel robotic to me instead of fluid like yours and the other non-AP animations. No offense to the AP animators of course.  :sleepy:

I have no clue when it comes to how mods work, but...

If these animations could be tagged somehow as "unconscious" animations, it would be great to see them used in mods like Dangerous Nights (where you can be raped while sleeping) or Cursed Loot (where you can be knocked out by a flash bang bomb). All that is probably beyond the abilities of this specific mod to implement on its own, but "unconscious sex" seems like a good functionality to add to Sexlab or to one of the other "core" mods.

I could even see an option for an "Fainting Orgasm" setting, where you could set the probability for a character to be knocked out when an orgasm is triggered, or a percentage chance to get knocked out each time the Sexlab scene advances a Stage, if it involves more than two people and/or large creatures.

download.png

Sounds good, thanks bud.

If you're feeling ambitious feel free to replace every one of the dated (in my opinion) AP animations. Compared to most of the others they feel robotic to me instead of fluid like yours and the other non-AP animations. No offence to the AP animators of course.  :sleepy:

You know what? Thats a great idea! lol :lol:

I have no clue when it comes to how mods work, but...

If these animations could be tagged somehow as "unconscious" animations, it would be great to see them used in mods like Dangerous Nights (where you can be raped while sleeping) or Cursed Loot (where you can be knocked out by a flash bang bomb). All that is probably beyond the abilities of this specific mod to implement on its own, but "unconscious sex" seems like a good functionality to add to Sexlab or to one of the other "core" mods.

I could even see an option for an "Fainting Orgasm" setting, where you could set the probability for a character to be knocked out when an orgasm is triggered, or a percentage chance to get knocked out each time the Sexlab scene advances a Stage, if it involves more than two people and/or large creatures.

I don't know how mods work either but that sounds like a good idea lol hopefully someone can do it.