Fnis wrote that he get ctd on launch if he has more than 3000 animations installed. we are around  6500 actually as can be seen in every Fnis run. .i can hardly enter any game even if it is new. we cannot take animations out before we installed them.  there are many old animations in SL taking unnecessary space.

i write this here because ,by all respect, too many animations of funbizz are so similar you just need one out of ten. count all those doggy animations, hundreds? whats really new?

if we like one single animation we have to install the whole pack with its 2000 animations : ( remember a single sexanimation consists of many animationsteps. the 6500 are animation steps as counted in Fnis.).

i like fiunbizz work, but what does it help when we have to start a game 5 times or more to enter the game finally. what shall we do? 

( i know about these ini reworks, they dont help for the gamrestart. this is the narrow hole to enter the game, and it fails if you have too many animations installed).

I would propose a "best of Funbizz"  pack     (who can say whats best,, yeah i know the trouble)

I wrote that statement regarding the number of animations 2 1/2 years ago, when sheson's patch came out. And I can't really confirm this numbers any more.

At that time I had a windows 7 PC, and as it turned out my virtual memory wasn't properly configured. Which had the effect that Skyrim didn't get enough memory when I had other programs running in the background. Like a browser with many tabs open, or the CK with populated render window. All I had to do for the Virtual Memory is to clear the "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" check box. After that I had only very few CTDs, even when doing a load test with 7000+ tests. With Windows 10 I couldn't find this parameter any more. But I didn't seem to have problems as well, although I cannot be definite since I hardly played any more.

Fore what do you mean by: 

All I had to do for the Virtual Memory is to clear the "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" check box

Where do i find this option ??

Fnis wrote that he get ctd on launch if he has more than 3000 animations installed. we are around  6500 actually as can be seen in every Fnis run. .i can hardly enter any game even if it is new. we cannot take animations out before we installed them.  there are many old animations in SL taking unnecessary space.

i write this here because ,by all respect, too many animations of funbizz are so similar you just need one out of ten. count all those doggy animations, hundreds? whats really new?

if we like one single animation we have to install the whole pack with its 2000 animations : ( remember a single sexanimation consists of many animationsteps. the 6500 are animation steps as counted in Fnis.).

i like fiunbizz work, but what does it help when we have to start a game 5 times or more to enter the game finally. what shall we do? 

( i know about these ini reworks, they dont help for the gamrestart. this is the narrow hole to enter the game, and it fails if you have too many animations installed).

I would propose a "best of Funbizz"  pack     (who can say whats best,, yeah i know the trouble)

I wrote that statement regarding the number of animations 2 1/2 years ago, when sheson's patch came out. And I can't really confirm this numbers any more.

At that time I had a windows 7 PC, and as it turned out my virtual memory wasn't properly configured. Which had the effect that Skyrim didn't get enough memory when I had other programs running in the background. Like a browser with many tabs open, or the CK with populated render window. All I had to do for the Virtual Memory is to clear the "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" check box. After that I had only very few CTDs, even when doing a load test with 7000+ tests. With Windows 10 I couldn't find this parameter any more. But I didn't seem to have problems as well, although I cannot be definite since I hardly played any more.

Fore what do you mean by: 

All I had to do for the Virtual Memory is to clear the "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" check box

Where do i find this option ??

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15055/windows-7-optimize-windows-better-performance#1TC=windows-7

Which is the mod you use for the striping style clothing in the photos?

I'm sorry I don't fully understand what you are asking Gimlord (cool name btw) :) what do you mean stripping style?

Like the panties on this photo. She looks like she is getting stripped.

post-961989-0-36030400-1470518924_thumb.gif

post-961989-0-20490100-1470519103_thumb.gif

Which is the mod you use for the striping style clothing in the photos?

I'm sorry I don't fully understand what you are asking Gimlord (cool name btw) :) what do you mean stripping style?

Like the panties on this photo. She looks like she is getting stripped.

ohhh here ya go its called hentai panty in the 1st wave i think :)http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43515-kofmans-cccp-for-bodyslide-2/

i didnt meant to bring funny down. i just wanted to compress the lot of animations.

No no I am sorry. I didn't get enough sleep so I was grumpy (for the first time in history on LL lol) won't happen again. I understand what you mean and I will create a pack of my best bc I too don't use 50 percent of my animations. Since I got better I tend to turn off a lot of my old animations. Stay brutal shiagwen no harm done. ;)

dont let one guy get you down funny..we all love your work. :P AND WE KNOW HOW HARD YOU WORK KEEPING SKYRIM ALIVE FOR US ALL..so pay no mind to him..if he wants a best of funny biz pack..let him make it :D you just keep on with the keeping on..and to kinda steal your catch line..but adding MIAs stay beastly my friend :lol:

I appreciate that dude. But I know what he meant. He didn't intend to be malicious I was just up for days with only 4 hours of sleep stay beastly :P

Wow cool the God of animations himself has graced us with his presence! Sweet deal! :D Fore = awesomeness!

It's fine to be grumpy, Funnybiz. We are all humans and have feelings, after all. ;)

Now let's hug each other!

On a more serious note, really love these last animations of yours. That's indeed a very good way to make a better use of all these naked, female corpses on the road, muahahaha! Yes, I stay brutal. ^^

Have a nice week-end!

It's fine to be grumpy, Funnybiz. We are all humans and have feelings, after all. ;)

Now let's hug each other!

On a more serious note, really love these last animations of yours. That's indeed a very good way to make a better use of all these naked, female corpses on the road, muahahaha! Yes, I stay brutal. ^^

Have a nice week-end!

Yeah hugs all around! ^_^ I really wanted to redo the previous animations bc the aggressor's hands weren't syncing with the victim's head movement and there was a lot I wanted to fix so I did and I am pleased to know that you too are happy with the results lol stay brutal and have a safe weekend :)

Your dedication is truly impressive, the quality and amount of animations is amazing...

I also wanted to ask...I have a problem with the "Troll 3way", I cant make it work. My char is female, then I summon 2 hentai trolls, I use mass/self matchmaking and... nothing :s 

Sexlab reports something like no valid animations found (I leave "Troll3way" as the only selected anim for testing). I reload/reapply Json, reset Sexlab anim registry...

here is my number of animations that i am running 

8534 animations for 48 mods successfully included (character)
 1689 animations for 12 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.
 so its all good thanks to FORES FNIS UPDATE  :heart:  :D

Make sure that after you run FNIS you also run a consistency check to make sure you're not runnning duplicate animations I actually got rid of a bunch of animations I had 2 of this way. Value should return 0

thank you  aareyn but i always check...the only one that ever comes back as running two animations is mono acrobat jump..for some unknow reason their is two of them..the rest are all good..but that is a very good point..now if i can talk you into doing a sexy pic..of my p.c. Mia that would be great..shes a animal loving succubus  :D 

Your dedication is truly impressive, the quality and amount of animations is amazing...

I also wanted to ask...I have a problem with the "Troll 3way", I cant make it work. My char is female, then I summon 2 hentai trolls, I use mass/self matchmaking and... nothing :s 

Sexlab reports something like no valid animations found (I leave "Troll3way" as the only selected anim for testing). I reload/reapply Json, reset Sexlab anim registry...

try it on other npc 1st, if that still won't work, check the sexlab creature animation is allowed or not.

Whoa! Daimonic I have been using your Trepleen body and vagina mod for years! I thank you for a fantastic mod and the face huggers hehehehe :D I haven't even updated to Bytion's new creature pack yet (busy week) but Goldust told me he was able to use sexlab defeat. I believe he said he just went into a cave and was defeated by some trolls and bam it worked lol Stay brutal and thank you again for giving my shemale the PERFECT body :lol:

Whoa! Daimonic I have been using your Trepleen body and vagina mod for years! I thank you for a fantastic mod and the face huggers hehehehe :D I haven't even updated to Bytion's new creature pack yet (busy week) but Goldust told me he was able to use sexlab defeat. I believe he said he just went into a cave and was defeated by some trolls and bam it worked lol Stay brutal and thank you again for giving my shemale the PERFECT body :lol:

lol, I love to hear that, keep the good work!!! :lol:

Funnybizness did not know you was into shemales...get it into :D but yes i used defeat and it worked for me

Heck yeah when I decided to go with a female character I realized I didn't have many choices for "having fun" with victims so I slapped a schlong on her lol

lol, I love to hear that, keep the good work!!! :lol:

Same here man keep up the good work! ^_^