Ok, I already have on my hard drive "SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 2 v22.2" but the latest listed in Bytions sig are 21.4 ?? Did the files get reverted?

Sorry it seems I made a mistake when naming the file in last time, don't worry, the files are the lastest, the last one should be 21.1, instead I named it 22.2.

It happens when I was drunk, which I am usually after 9pm.

Which is the mod you use for the striping style clothing in the photos?

I'm sorry I don't fully understand what you are asking Gimlord (cool name btw) :) what do you mean stripping style?

i think he's asking what do you use to make the characters have certain clothing items removed during sex

Hey guys before I leave for the weekend I just wanted to say thank you all for everything. It has been an honor creating things to bring more awesome experiences to your Skyrim adventures! I fixed version 21.5 (I made the mistake of calling "BoundHardDoggy" "NecroWildDoggy" lol I fixed it.) THIS is the "NecroWildDoggy" animation I meant to put up. Previews below and Stay brutal! :lol:

NecroWildDoggy

Stages 1-5

post-51187-0-55053600-1470434098_thumb.gif

post-51187-0-94431000-1470434085_thumb.gif

post-51187-0-49576400-1470434070_thumb.gif

post-51187-0-41210900-1470434056_thumb.gif

post-51187-0-87876500-1470434039_thumb.gif

Great animations Funny, just wondering though if there are more FemDom anims in the oven :)

Since I have been playing (well not playing since I am busy creating content lol) as a muscular female so hell yeah I got a good one coming up soon lol I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. I'd rather rape men with her than get raped all the damn time.

Great animations Funny, just wondering though if there are more FemDom anims in the oven :)

Got you covered buddy thanks again! ;)

i second this!

I'm sorry I don't fully understand what you are asking Gimlord (cool name btw) :) what do you mean stripping style?

i think he's asking what do you use to make the characters have certain clothing items removed during sex

Ohhhh ok thanks Serious :)

Ok I use defeat stripping options as well as sexlab options. Is that what you mean? :)

Hey guys ok I fixed and added the "BoundToughDoggy" it has been replaced by a new and better version. Enjoy the weekend! Previews below :D

BoundToughDoggy *Note my female's proportions are different from the regular Cbbe model and skeleton (she has bigger limbs,head, height etc...it looks perfect for those who don't touch their body scales :) )

Stage1

post-51187-0-43231000-1470439067_thumb.gif

Stage2

post-51187-0-91073000-1470439052_thumb.gif

Stage3

post-51187-0-92186900-1470439040_thumb.gif

Stage4

post-51187-0-96621700-1470439023_thumb.gif

post-51187-0-62325100-1470439005_thumb.gif (What it looks like at a different angle)

Stage5

post-51187-0-68587200-1470438989_thumb.gif

Hey guys before I leave for the weekend I just wanted to say thank you all for everything. It has been an honor creating things to bring more awesome experiences to your Skyrim adventures! I fixed version 21.5 (I made the mistake of calling "BoundHardDoggy" "NecroWildDoggy" lol I fixed it.) THIS is the "NecroWildDoggy" animation I meant to put up. Previews below and Stay brutal! :lol:

i would have quit skyrim long ago if you hadnt shown up

thanks or something

im tired

i would have quit skyrim long ago if you hadnt shown up

thanks or something

im tired

Get some sleep man and no problem my pleasure :D

Fnis wrote that he get ctd on launch if he has more than 3000 animations installed. we are around  6500 actually as can be seen in every Fnis run. .i can hardly enter any game even if it is new. we cannot take animations out before we installed them.  there are many old animations in SL taking unnecessary space.

i write this here because ,by all respect, too many animations of funbizz are so similar you just need one out of ten. count all those doggy animations, hundreds? whats really new?

if we like one single animation we have to install the whole pack with its 2000 animations : ( remember a single sexanimation consists of many animationsteps. the 6500 are animation steps as counted in Fnis.).

i like fiunbizz work, but what does it help when we have to start a game 5 times or more to enter the game finally. what shall we do? 

( i know about these ini reworks, they dont help for the gamrestart. this is the narrow hole to enter the game, and it fails if you have too many animations installed).

I would propose a "best of Funbizz"  pack     (who can say whats best,, yeah i know the trouble)

I will make this post as FunyBiz's SLAL pack update post and make a sign link in my ID so ppl would have easier time to find the Packs

I split the pack even more, so now human pack 1 have all previous 100+ animations and pack 2 will keep updating to the latest, so the pack 1's version number will be the same forever, unless it needs be updated. Creature and Group pack will be updated when there is a new animations or changes.

All pack version numbers will sync with FunnyBiz's, when they receive a update. 

Here is the packs:

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects1.04.7z

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack MaleCreatureAnimations v22.1.7z

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack FemaleCreatureAnimations v21.7z

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 v20.8.7z

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 2 v21.4.7z

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack GroupAnimations v21.7z

Are these seperate files at the same version as the big one in the downloads section?

I will make this post as FunyBiz's SLAL pack update post and make a sign link in my ID so ppl would have easier time to find the Packs

I split the pack even more, so now human pack 1 have all previous 100+ animations and pack 2 will keep updating to the latest, so the pack 1's version number will be the same forever, unless it needs be updated. Creature and Group pack will be updated when there is a new animations or changes.

All pack version numbers will sync with FunnyBiz's, when they receive a update. 

Here is the packs:

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects1.04.7z

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack MaleCreatureAnimations v22.1.7z

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack FemaleCreatureAnimations v21.7z

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 v20.8.7z

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 2 v21.4.7z

attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack GroupAnimations v21.7z

Are these seperate files at the same version as the big one in the downloads section?

nope, these are the lastest, but I mislabeled the male creature pack version.

I would propose a "best of Funbizz"  pack     (who can say whats best,, yeah i know the trouble)

That's why I suggest you learn to make packs yourself, yea I have these "best of" packs long ago, a mesh up of all the animations on LL, I only load funnybiz full packs when I am making them. 

shiagwen i am running over 10.000 animations and my FNIS works just fine..did you update yours..as for a best of funny b pack..sure why the heck not..but i am just going to keep on running them all//as for the ini setting i run a ini sit up rig..that will always let me start my game..

shiagwen i am running over 10.000 animations and my FNIS works just fine..did you update yours..as for a best of funny b pack..sure why the heck not..but i am just going to keep on running them all//as for the ini setting i run a ini sit up rig..that will always let me start my game..

o´k i see the problem of game launch seems to be miracle . maybe you tell us your rig ?

Fnis wrote that he get ctd on launch if he has more than 3000 animations installed. we are around 6500 actually as can be seen in every Fnis run. .i can hardly enter any game even if it is new. we cannot take animations out before we installed them. there are many old animations in SL taking unnecessary space.

i write this here because ,by all respect, too many animations of funbizz are so similar you just need one out of ten. count all those doggy animations, hundreds? whats really new?

if we like one single animation we have to install the whole pack with its 2000 animations : ( remember a single sexanimation consists of many animationsteps. the 6500 are animation steps as counted in Fnis.).

i like fiunbizz work, but what does it help when we have to start a game 5 times or more to enter the game finally. what shall we do?

( i know about these ini reworks, they dont help for the gamrestart. this is the narrow hole to enter the game, and it fails if you have too many animations installed).

I would propose a "best of Funbizz" pack (who can say whats best,, yeah i know the trouble)

I have to agree. I do get picky and criticize my animations as I go along and if I think I can make one better or tweak an existing one to make it look better for everyone to enjoy a bit more then I do and would normally just replace the one I didn't like but many have said they like it the way it was so I leave both animations. Keep in mind I create content as a MODDERS RESOURCE. For ANYONE to pick whatever they like. They don't have to pick ALL of them...stay brutal. If I sound pissed...I apologize...I put a lot of hours days months into this so to me every animation is blood and sweat so it has value to me. With that said I will create a pack of my best animations if it will help Bytion out. I just need a few days.

Fnis wrote that he get ctd on launch if he has more than 3000 animations installed. we are around 6500 actually as can be seen in every Fnis run. .i can hardly enter any game even if it is new. we cannot take animations out before we installed them. there are many old animations in SL taking unnecessary space.

if we like one single animation we have to install the whole pack with its 2000 animations : ( remember a single sexanimation consists of many animationsteps. the 6500 are animation steps as counted in Fnis.).

I would propose a "best of Funbizz" pack (who can say whats best,, yeah i know the trouble)

You should also consider making yout own slal pack. They're deceptively simple to setup and update, and you can put exactly what you want in it, really helpful when trimming down.

dont let one guy get you down funny..we all love your work. :P AND WE KNOW HOW HARD YOU WORK KEEPING SKYRIM ALIVE FOR US ALL..so pay no mind to him..if he wants a best of funny biz pack..let him make it  :D you just keep on with the keeping on..and to kinda steal your catch line..but adding MIAs stay beastly my friend  :lol:

Fnis wrote that he get ctd on launch if he has more than 3000 animations installed. we are around  6500 actually as can be seen in every Fnis run. .i can hardly enter any game even if it is new. we cannot take animations out before we installed them.  there are many old animations in SL taking unnecessary space.

if we like one single animation we have to install the whole pack with its 2000 animations : ( remember a single sexanimation consists of many animationsteps. the 6500 are animation steps as counted in Fnis.).

I wrote that statement regarding the number of animations 2 1/2 years ago, when sheson's patch came out. And I can't really confirm this numbers any more.

At that time I had a windows 7 PC, and as it turned out my virtual memory wasn't properly configured. Which had the effect that Skyrim didn't get enough memory when I had other programs running in the background. Like a browser with many tabs open, or the CK with populated render window. All I had to do for the Virtual Memory is to clear the "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" check box. After that I had only very few CTDs, even when doing a load test with 7000+ tests. With Windows 10 I couldn't find this parameter any more. But I didn't seem to have problems as well, although I cannot be definite since I hardly played any more.