On 3/1/2018 at 11:29 AM, zardoz345 said:

Has anyone successfully had giantess animations working recently? I haven't played in about eight months and came back. Started a new save messed around and most animations are working but giantess is a CTD every time.

On 3/3/2018 at 3:57 AM, Funnybizness said:

Are you using XMPSE skeletons for your giants? 

I'm having the same issues here, I'm using height adjusted race with true giants and giantess from https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/

Edit: Fixed it by disabling body replacer for giants from creature framework

btw awesome animation mod :smiley:

On 2018. 03. 03. at 12:56 PM, Funnybizness said:

That's the "rapist cumshot " animation and it's in the SLAL pack by Shashankie :smile: the cumshot was just something I put together using "Cum on anything " and sexlab cumshot mods STAY BRUTAL! ^_^

Thank you very much and STAY BRUTAL! ;)

On 3/3/2018 at 6:57 AM, Funnybizness said:

Are you using XMPSE skeletons for your giants? 

I think I was using the skeletons from the old naked giants thread let me try replacing skeletons and ensuring creature features isn't replacing.

My mods are in terrible shape and I may just need to purge it all and start from scratch.

Thanks!

On 6/25/2015 at 9:31 PM, Funnybizness said:

*FunnyBizAnimations file ONLY CONTAINS MY ANIMATIONS IT IS NOT A MOD.* (many were asking so there ya go lol)

I'm definitely going to use quite a few in the mod I'm working on. The main character is a very evil Nether Lich, and the standard animations really don't fix how cruel she is - raping and torturing women is one of her favorite things, and a sweet kissy-face sex scene just doesn't fit.

Thank you for releasing as a modders resource!

On 8/11/2017 at 5:06 PM, Queen Bee said:

Hey, FB, a quick suggestion. I'd love to see a branding animation. Either in the stocks or tied up, a simple animation of taking a glowing hot brand to a victim's ass, permanently marking them as your property. Any chance of that?

Edit: Kinda like this

01784DF.gif?fs=opencloud

Also one that involves shoving a red hot iron rod into the victim.

On 8/29/2017 at 9:48 PM, Funnybizness said:

Maybe in the future especially if theres a mod for that lolMost likely bc there are billions of people who have never been here before. :classic_happy:

I'm currently creating a mod that would fit perfectly in.... 

• 3 weeks later...

OK  so I am confused also...   I did not download this file.  I did download SexLab_Light_SE__0_1_1  and after install Sexlab_light and running FNIS I receive this error

Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  1040 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt):  + Mitos_Laplove_A1_S3 Mitos_Laplove_A1_S3.hkx

I can then go back in NMM and uninstall Sexlab_light and run FNIS again   and I am ok

Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.8.3 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.2 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 3 total groups: 27 added file slots: 162 alternate files: 18

Creature Pack not installed

1058 animations for 3 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

What am I doing wrong?  How did FunnyBiz even get in my install??

ok   so I did find another thread where someone else was having the same issue, and they were told to download and use FNIS  XXL, so I am going to do that and see what happens.

UPDATE:

Yay  it worked

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 3 total groups: 27 added file slots: 162 alternate files: 18

Creature Pack not installed

8684 animations for 30 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about being so busy with stuffz. I finally was able to actually play Skyrim and I realized I could maybe create some animations for those who can't run SexLab Defeat for sex with corpses. So I created 2 Masturbation Replacers. "MasturbationAnalUse and MasturbationVaginaUse" Basically if you use them and stand next to the Limp NPC you will hump the corpse...Schlong and Vagina collisions DO work. Here are some examples of what I'm talking about. Below is a Bandit I killed then I used the Sexlab Matchmaker spell to do my MasturbationAnalUse animation and...this happens...

https://gfycat.com/HarshImaginativeFairybluebird

https://gfycat.com/IdealisticAngryFly

https://gfycat.com/FabulousMarvelousFrilledlizard

https://gfycat.com/FondHatefulHalcyon

Vaginal Collisions*

https://gfycat.com/FilthyEquatorialAfricanelephant

https://gfycat.com/WelldocumentedCautiousLhasaapso

STAY BRUTALLLL! \m/

FB, you are one sick puppy ... love it.  Live long and prosper!  I still would like to see a good spit roast anim, the cannibal/dolcett type spit and roast, not the sexual.  

EDIT:  pre, post or during sex is acceptable just long as the "meat" is eventually cooked :smile:

24 minutes ago, JahReit said:

FB, you are one sick puppy ... love it.  Live long and prosper!  I still would like to see a good spit roast anim, the cannibal/dolcett type spit and roast, not the sexual.  

EDIT:  pre, post or during sex is acceptable just long as the "meat" is eventually cooked :smile:

Oh if that is what you require then look no further! Darkconsole's Display model mod does just that!

10 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Funny we missed you !

We have an italian Restaurant in our City, named "Comeback" .....

Shit I missed you guys too!! I will be releasing some new content  (animations ) very soon. Just have to complete the stages. 

Yeah I know what you mean lol I will be uploading new necro animations soon my friend! ^_^ hope all is well NW

Well, that's great but I was asking if you will do more normal animations, I.E not necro. Necro animations are very situational if you're playing a female character.

18 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Well, that's great but I was asking if you will do more normal animations, I.E not necro. Necro animations are very situational if you're playing a female character.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3608-player-gets-necrod/
That is one way to get a good use from necro/sleep anims, that paired with defeat's filtering options to limit their use(no necro anims on basic aggressive scene).

Spoiler

20180421150256_1.thumb.jpg.140163d2c1d7a315a6bf45480298b58d.jpg

You'll need a mod that changes the death timer, otherwise you'll just get reloaded ^^;
Skytweak works well, and also offers many other options: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33395/

23 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Oh man I totally misread that lol ummm yeah I may upload some in the future I just don't know when. Hopefully before ES6 lmao

Hello Necro :wave: ,

Not sure if most people manually drag and drop the needed files to thier build, but while I use NNM I stumbled on something.

just curious, NMM crashes (refused )  trying to install v25.
I looked closer and seen some animations are pathed are a bit off, like around 5-6 missing data folders above meshes

TheAnimationName/data/meshes....
and others 
TheAnimationName/meshes....

I unzipped the v25
I started going through adding data folder above the meshes that dont have it in the path,
also hargraven new doggy folder & hx files from the upper level build, I moved to resource pack since they were not even having a data/meshes path.
They had like 6-7 files like those in the resource folder it looked more proper.

I re zipped and installing with NMM and working with no problem.

I had to do that a few months back correcting a few paths so it would install properly and work, has nobody else had that issue?

so far after 10 minutes I am up too 37% installing and no crash. (crossing fingers)

I seen a few noobs saying they had issues installing it, I am not a noob, but figured if the path structure is an issue, maybe it needs a closer look and more noobs can download and install it without admitting they failed trying the mod LOL. I at least have a little back bone to speak up ;) 

EDIT update, well that installed and Fnis no issue and over 10,000 animations I am running xxl

Now to test in game. 

14000 animations no errors

next test in game

I think I first noticed that back in version 17 or 18 and thought you were expecting knowledgeable people to make the corrections, but I think if they were corrected you might have more traffic and popularity on its use :smile: cheers!!!

after I am done loading the game and testing for issues, you want my corrections or you think you can give it a look over on your end?