I asked this question on the main thread, but I think it got lost. Is the prom for high school supposed to be functional? I'm asking because I have a prom room set up and it doesn't get used and I don't get any messages about the prom coming, no matter how long in game time I play. So I'm wondering if it's a future feature or if I need to do something to make the prom happen.

the prom will be at the end of term

Thank you again, Mraas! Since I delete the old files in the packages, the mod runs much better.

But i ´m a little irritated, the old animations are still in the setting "added list" . Is this correct or should I clean it up? 

best to clear them out if you have deleted the package's so that the mod will not try to use them

Thank you again, Mraas! Since I delete the old files in the packages, the mod runs much better.

But i ´m a little irritated, the old animations are still in the setting "added list" . Is this correct or should I clean it up? 

I honestly have no idea...:/

They don`t go away when deleting your caches either?

I can't get enough of this mod, does anyone know how to change the sims gender preference? Thanks

Incest is a learnable trait if you enable it. Go under kinky- settings-I forgot where after that but it comes disabled by default. It will take some time for them to accept woohoo thou.

I can't get enough of this mod, does anyone know how to change the sims gender preference? Thanks

Incest is a learnable trait if you enable it. Go under kinky- settings-I forgot where after that but it comes disabled by default. It will take some time for them to accept woohoo thou.

I usually have it set to step related since I don't want autonomous incestuous relationships developing, gonna set it to blood related and hope that families can control themselves lol.

Also how would i go about my sim gaining the pervert trait? I would assume it's from, yknow, being a pervert but i figure being boned by a dog in front of a crowd of people is pretty damn pervy.

& not sure what you mean by the sim's gender preference since my sims don't seem to care what gender they woohoo with but i think there's an option in the settings menu. You can definitely unlock all positions for both genders in the animation menu. There might be more under the debug menu which you can enable from the main okw settings thingy.

Lol, thank you. I was referring to straight and bisexual. I wanted them to develop feelings through game play with lout me have to change the setting every time. I found it with the master controller under intimate I think. I am not sure about the Perve trait. I didn't even though that was added but I am interested in hearing what you find out. I know my male sim was play video games on the computer and he got the zoo lover skill and I have it disabled. You may want To play some video games LoL, I think it was FIFA. Lol

i recently read a thread where someone was asking for help with Kinky World and I noticed that there's a step missing from the install instructions here.
with out the resource.cfg file in your mods folder, none of this will work. or at least not well.

i know most of us already have the framework installed and would never try to install mods without it, but we're also more experienced modders and mod users. there are people out there who've never done this before and might not know they need that before anything will work.

is there any way you can add that info to the first post for those newbies that just found their way into the world of Sims mods and CC?

thanks in advance.

i recently read a thread where someone was asking for help with Kinky World and I noticed that there's a step missing from the install instructions here.

with out the resource.cfg file in your mods folder, none of this will work. or at least not well.

i know most of us already have the framework installed and would never try to install mods without it, but we're also more experienced modders and mod users. there are people out there who've never done this before and might not know they need that before anything will work.

is there any way you can add that info to the first post for those newbies that just found their way into the world of Sims mods and CC?

thanks in advance.

You are right ofcourse. I already had a link to a guide for installing framework for cc there, but i guess a bit hidden. Hope this is better :)

Thank you!

Hi there, not sure if this has been brought up before but after i enabled Kinky World my sims sort of turned into a male when naked she has a male skin and when i tell her to woohoo by her self the only animation i see is handjob i might be missing something in the setting but i have looked plenty of times.

any help would be appreciated

How to activate animations with whip in the new version? I have installed whip on this site http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/ but idk how to use it

I think the whip animations are only on patreon...and even if you have them you will need to change the xml to include the whip from oniki.

Hi there, not sure if this has been brought up before but after i enabled Kinky World my sims sort of turned into a male when naked she has a male skin and when i tell her to woohoo by her self the only animation i see is handjob i might be missing something in the setting but i have looked plenty of times.

I have no idea what is causing that as I have not tested the shemale feature, nor the latest kw-build. Maybe someone at onikis thread can help you better?  Hope you get it solved

I have no idea what is causing that as I have not tested the shemale feature, nor the latest kw-build. Maybe someone at onikis thread can help you better?  Hope you get it solved

OK Thanks

I have a question about game play and I wasn't sure where to post it.

How do I get my sim to woohoo with others/pets. No matter what he always goes "eww" and says "I don't want to do that." Even when aroused. I don't know how to get him comfortable. He's got a level 1 Exhibition trait.

How do I get my sim to woohoo with others/pets. No matter what he always goes "eww" and says "I don't want to do that." Even when aroused. I don't know how to get him comfortable. He's got a level 1 Exhibition trait.

skill with dealing with pets needs to be higher

mines rank 7 and still wont -.- ><

u have to have high enough relationship and be horny enoough. to get them horny enoough they need to see naked sims/watch okw chanel on tv/ exibition people/ wait as goes up some over time.

play with the arousal modifer to find what suits your play style. i found puting it 10-20 is good for if u want them to want sex once a day area.

think of it likje this

see naked sime  x 1mutiplier= arousal

also found this mod that fixes alot of the pathing issues for the maps  it cut my pathhing fails by 90%. i could tell the fps and responsiveness of game went up afterwards.

u have to have high enough relationship and be horny enoough. to get them horny enoough they need to see naked sims/watch okw chanel on tv/ exibition people/ wait as goes up some over time.

play with the arousal modifer to find what suits your play style. i found puting it 10-20 is good for if u want them to want sex once a day area.

think of it likje this

also found this mod that fixes alot of the pathing issues for the maps  it cut my pathhing fails by 90%. i could tell the fps and responsiveness of game went up afterwards.

Thank you both for your answers! I'll try changing the arousal modifier and getting higher skill levels. 

Also, thank you for the link to the mod sidfu!

think of it likje this

Thank you both for your answers! I'll try changing the arousal modifier and getting higher skill levels. 

i see that but there a world map that needs fixing badly as i see ALOT of sims getting stuck and its the Midnight Hollow map

Looks interesting, I'll def be giving this mod a try when I get a new computer (laptop is crap and will most likely crash trying to load this mod + base game) I definitely have been looking for something for Sims 3, after coming back from Sims 4 and being rather, uninterested in it. I feel like KW will give me the boost to get fully back into sims 3, still need to get Seasons, Generation and Supernatural ep's.

think of it likje this

i see that but there a world map that needs fixing badly as i see ALOT of sims getting stuck and its the Midnight Hollow map

if no one has did the map u would have to load it up in create a world and repaint it yourself.

belive me it worth it to have a correctly pained map. before i got the fixed map probaly easily nras could ccatch 50-100+ sstuck npc a day after getting teh fixed map at mosts 10-20.

Been trying o use this mod for a few days now. It worked fine at first then BAM, massive lag issues and the whole thing crashed. I admit I have no idea why.  I have no other CC. 

These are the files I have:

cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2

cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map2

cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2

cmar_MorphingPenisVisibleOnlyTuning

cmar_penis_angle_slider

cmar_penis_ballheight_slider

cmar_penis_ballsize_slider

cmar_penis_erection_slider

cmar_penis_foreskin_slider

cmar_penis_length_slider

cmar_penis_thick_slider

cmar_penis_tilt_slider

cmar_penis_uncut_erection_slider

cmar_TeentoElderFemale_NouveauNudists

cmar_TeentoElderMale_NouveauNudists

cmar_tmBottomNudePenis_map2

cmar_ToddlerChild_NouveauNudists

GECKo_Skin_CompleteSet_1k_Default

Kinky World's Reference Guide

KW_Amra72_Animations

KW_L666_Animations

KW_L666_Kinky_Animations

KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations

NRaas_DebugEnabler

NRaas_MasterController

OKW_Amra72_Animations

OKW_L666_Animations

OKW_L666_Kinky_Animations

OKW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations

ONIKI_adPenis

ONIKI_ahPenis

ONIKI_Anims

ONIKI_Cannabis

ONIKI_Condom

ONIKI_CondomDispenser

ONIKI_Dildo

ONIKI_KinkyMod

ONIKI_Medicines

ONIKI_NPCs

ONIKI_Objects

ONIKI_PubicHairs

ONIKI_Strapon

ONIKI_TrainingDummy

ONIKI_Undies

ONIKI_Videos

Readme

S3_6B20C4F3_00000000_0582A42978481C85_a_classic_bblowjob_centerA_02%%+CLIP

S3_6B20C4F3_00000000_216189298899E324_a_classic_bblowjob_centerB_02%%+CLIP

Been trying o use this mod for a few days now. It worked fine at first then BAM, massive lag issues and the whole thing crashed. I admit I have no idea why.  I have no other CC. 

These are the files I have:

cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2

cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map2

cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2

cmar_MorphingPenisVisibleOnlyTuning

cmar_penis_angle_slider

cmar_penis_ballheight_slider

cmar_penis_ballsize_slider

cmar_penis_erection_slider

cmar_penis_foreskin_slider

cmar_penis_length_slider

cmar_penis_thick_slider

cmar_penis_tilt_slider

cmar_penis_uncut_erection_slider

cmar_TeentoElderFemale_NouveauNudists

cmar_TeentoElderMale_NouveauNudists

cmar_tmBottomNudePenis_map2

cmar_ToddlerChild_NouveauNudists

GECKo_Skin_CompleteSet_1k_Default

Kinky World's Reference Guide

KW_Amra72_Animations

KW_L666_Animations

KW_L666_Kinky_Animations

KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations

NRaas_DebugEnabler

NRaas_MasterController

OKW_Amra72_Animations

OKW_L666_Animations

OKW_L666_Kinky_Animations

OKW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations

ONIKI_adPenis

ONIKI_ahPenis

ONIKI_Anims

ONIKI_Cannabis

ONIKI_Condom

ONIKI_CondomDispenser

ONIKI_Dildo

ONIKI_KinkyMod

ONIKI_Medicines

ONIKI_NPCs

ONIKI_Objects

ONIKI_PubicHairs

ONIKI_Strapon

ONIKI_TrainingDummy

ONIKI_Undies

ONIKI_Videos

Readme

S3_6B20C4F3_00000000_0582A42978481C85_a_classic_bblowjob_centerA_02%%+CLIP

S3_6B20C4F3_00000000_216189298899E324_a_classic_bblowjob_centerB_02%%+CLIP

take out nrass debug and the 2 s3 files as they are blender clips also the kinky world reference guide the readme file then clear your cashe files and try a new game

think of it likje this

if no one has did the map u would have to load it up in create a world and repaint it yourself.

belive me it worth it to have a correctly pained map. before i got the fixed map probaly easily nras could ccatch 50-100+ sstuck npc a day after getting teh fixed map at mosts 10-20.

if someone does this for me, would i lose my stuff that i placed down?