Sometimes when I tell my sims to woohoo they merge together with no interaction. Please help. They stand there intercepting.

Do you have duplicates of animations in your folder? (old and new versions of same animations for instance?)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello - I tried to send you a message but I'm too new to allow that.  I really like your install instructions - very straight forward, thanks.  I haven't found it anywhere yet, but can I delete the KW export logs that are accumulating in the root sims 3 folder?  I hate them.

Do you know of a program that tells you which packages aren't working or are conflicting?  I ask because I'm getting clean alarm and clothing errors (I don't have any content installed other than what's required or recommended from an official wiki) and am in the process of removing all mod content and slowly reinstalling them, but would sure love help via a program of some kind.

Last and I'm sorry to bother you but I was excited to see you online - you're real!  My sims never get horny.  I haven't created any sims of my own - I've just been using the townies - but they should be able get horny under this mod, too right? 

Let me know what you think and have a great day!

Hello - I tried to send you a message but I'm too new to allow that.  I really like your install instructions - very straight forward, thanks.  I haven't found it anywhere yet, but can I delete the KW export logs that are accumulating in the root sims 3 folder?  I hate them.

Do you know of a program that tells you which packages aren't working or are conflicting?  I ask because I'm getting clean alarm and clothing errors (I don't have any content installed other than what's required or recommended from an official wiki) and am in the process of removing all mod content and slowly reinstalling them, but would sure love help via a program of some kind.

Last and I'm sorry to bother you but I was excited to see you online - you're real!  My sims never get horny.  I haven't created any sims of my own - I've just been using the townies - but they should be able get horny under this mod, too right? 

Let me know what you think and have a great day!

Hi and welcome to LL. Thanks you for the nice words. Much appreciated. I have in fact not played the game for nearly 6 months, so I am starting to get a bit rusty. But I`ll help the best I can.

When playing i did delete all KW export logs along with cachefiles and never noticed any harm doing that.Those are logs being generated every time you play, making it easier for Oniki to find errors and bugs if someone gets them... So if you find a bug and want to rapport it I suspect she would want your log-files.

I use Delphys dashboard http://modthesims.info/d/387006 for modconflicts. It is not perfect and will not find conflicting sliders or conflicting CAS defaults, but it helps with finding duplicates and corrupted files etc. The program can only read your packages though, so any sims3packs (for launcher) will not be scanned.

Townies should get horny with KW..it might take a couple of simdays though. If you click on townhall in townview, find kinky menu from there you can start a kinkyfever for entire town.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

If you don`t like that dogs run around with big erected penises Geck.o made a sheathed penis mod. Make sure to delete oniki`s dog penis(Oniki_adpenis) if using this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v026-updated-24-dec-2015/page-24

Where is this sheathed dog penis mod? I cannot find it. I do not want my dog's/animals running around with their dongs out. Is there a way to disable it?

Wait the files need to be in folders in the packages folder?

No they don't. It just helps helps keep your packages organized. 

Under your "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages" it helps if you have Folders in Packages labeled "KinkyWorld" and "Animations" and another named "Clothing" etc. so you know which packages have which, just in case something goes wrong or you want to remove/upgrade a package later.

If you don`t like that dogs run around with big erected penises Geck.o made a sheathed penis mod. Make sure to delete oniki`s dog penis(Oniki_adpenis) if using this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v026-updated-24-dec-2015/page-24

Where is this sheathed dog penis mod? I cannot find it. I do not want my dog's/animals running around with their dongs out. Is there a way to disable it?

yeah I noticed it was on wrong page...page 23 is the right one...http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v028-updated-15-sep-2016/page-23

Scroll down untill you find Geck.o `s post.

hey there!

I was wondering if you know how to solve the issue of the "targetrejected" thing, that happens whenever I try to use the kinkworld. Even when it's solo,  it says she does not want it. How can I fix this?

Thank you for your help!

hey there!

I was wondering if you know how to solve the issue of the "targetrejected" thing, that happens whenever I try to use the kinkworld. Even when it's solo,  it says she does not want it. How can I fix this?

Thank you for your help!

you should be able to "cheat" by using the kinky debug option. you can turn "always accept on" via kinky debug, or make them horny via the  kinky debug option. You might have to enable the debug in kinky settings before you can choose that setting ingame though.

Or you will just have to train your sim gradually. Easiest way is to force them to watch kinky tv imho.

You might find it better explained here:

http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Oniki_Kay%27s_Kinky_World_Wikia

to fenrir: change the Clothes in Kinky/Settings/Wohoo from Animations to naked or what clothes you want.Nude selfies :go to your inventory then Smartphone.klick camera/ take selfie. to send:smartphone :send message to sim/ Photo text.

Nude selfies :go to your inventory then Smartphone.klick camera/ take selfie. to send:smartphone :send message to sim/ Photo text.

There isn't a take selfie option :/ there isn't even a camera option just Take Photo. And it takes a picture of the surroundings.

I have level 2 in Exhibition skill and still nothing :/ what level do I need to have to take the selfie?

I need more information to be able to help.

Did you register the animations for kw in Kw-settings?

You are not supposed to install everything from every link. You sometimes have to choose one or two from the links page. Could you please take a screenshot of your packages folder?

KW is also a mod where you need to train the sims to become kinky. In the beginning they will refuse most actions. You can cheat though. (in kinky settings-debug, there is an option to force the sims to do the kinky)

I also noticed your other post about sliders. You need a mod to increase sliders. Nraas Master controller will do that, but you have to increase the sliders in nraas settings yourself.

cheers

I don't know if this is a problem of my game, but the Zoophilia skill gets stuck half-way to level 1 no matter what I do :/

Do I need the Dog Breeder trait to level the skill?

You will have to ask in the main topic, as I have never tried the zoo option. Or wait for someone else to maybe help you.

Cheers