Hey, I seem to be having an issue with the positions in the mod. My male sim keeps going into the female positions whenever he has sex, though this wasn't a problem originally. Here are the animations that I have.

KW_Amra72_Animations

KW_Lady666_Animations

KW_Lady666_Kinky_Animations

KW_mike24_lesbians

KW_mike24_pets

Lady666_Animations

mike24_lesbian_bed

OKW_Amra72_Animations

OKW_Lady666_Animations

OKW_Lady666_Kinky_Animations

OKW_mike24_classics

OKW_mike24_lesbians

OKW_mike24_pets

SMAnimations

I'm not a fan of pegging. Any suggestions?

I posted this in another thread but I hope someone can help:

I was following the guide, just installed the amra's animation for now. I don't know if anyone else come across this weird glitch, but I can't seem to get the menu to appear when I click on other sims. It show up when I click on myself, but when I click on another sim, there's like a small freeze and then nothing shows up. Anyone experienced this problem before?

Hey, I seem to be having an issue with the positions in the mod. My male sim keeps going into the female positions whenever he has sex, though this wasn't a problem originally. Here are the animations that I have.

KW_Amra72_Animations

KW_Lady666_Animations

KW_mike24_lesbians

KW_mike24_pets

Lady666_Animations

mike24_lesbian_bed

OKW_Amra72_Animations

OKW_Lady666_Animations

OKW_mike24_classics

OKW_mike24_lesbians

OKW_mike24_pets

SMAnimations

Does the SMA nimations work in Kinky's mod?

Where is the settings for gender at?

KW_Amra72_Animations

KW_Lady666_Animations

KW_mike24_lesbians

KW_mike24_pets

Lady666_Animations

mike24_lesbian_bed

OKW_Amra72_Animations

OKW_Lady666_Animations

OKW_mike24_classics

OKW_mike24_lesbians

OKW_mike24_pets

SMAnimations

Does the SMA nimations work in Kinky's mod?

Where is the settings for gender at?

Yeah, they work. I started a new game recently, and the man was where he was suppose to be during the animation. I left the settings at default for the gender restrictions rather than fiddle with them like I did in the last game.

Hi there. I have a problem. I can't find any Kinky World options anywhere! I've looked every, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I've scoured every corner of the Internet. BUT I CAN'T FIND THE "Kinky" option in the cake menu at all!

I have University Life but I didn't bother getting Into The Future and Island Paradise. 

Halp :(

Hi there. I have a problem. I can't find any Kinky World options anywhere! I've looked every, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I've scoured every corner of the Internet. BUT I CAN'T FIND THE "Kinky" option in the cake menu at all!

I have University Life but I didn't bother getting Into The Future and Island Paradise. 

Halp :(

i assume you have modded the game before and know how to unzip and put the required packages?! And since you wrote you have uninstalled and reinstalled I assume you are starting up a new save/new world for your kw testing?!

Do you have any other mods installed (core/script-mods that might conflict?) If so I would first try to put all of Onikis_ Kinkyworld-packages  in your override folder instead of in the normal package folder. See if that helps. If it is a brand new game you might also have to wait for some time before the kinky options show up...depending on your computer/size of world/sims/cc etc...

When you have waited ...say 10 mins. try to click your sim to see if the kinky option are there. if it is you have to activate kw in kw settings, and register your animations in settings and choose your other options there. hope you get it to work!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting KW to work.  I thought I followed the steps well but apparently not? lol Anyways, this is what my folders look like.  I'm sure I did something wrong or forgot to do something.  But any help would be appreciated.  If all is right then Idk.  I know I can't get to KW's options after clicking on my sims nor does it show up in the mod list.
Thanks in advance.

1st Pic: Inside Mods folder
2nd picture: Objects
3rd Picture: Packages - Not sure where that Dog file is suppose to go and I highly doubt that it belongs here lol
4th Pic: KW
5th: Animations - Read somewhere on here that you can use AW's pictures as well - That's why they are in here.  Not doing any pet-sex so didn't bother DL'ing those animations.
6th: Body - Inside those 3 files are the same exact files as the OP
7th: Pole

KWM1.jpgKWO.jpgKWP1.jpgKWKW.jpgKWA.jpgKWB.jpgKWPOLE1.jpg

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting KW to work.  I thought I followed the steps well but apparently not? lol Anyways, this is what my folders look like.  I'm sure I did something wrong or forgot to do something.  But any help would be appreciated.  If all is right then Idk.  I know I can't get to KW's options after clicking on my sims nor does it show up in the mod list.

Thanks in advance.

3rd Picture: Packages - Not sure where that Dog file is suppose to go and I highly doubt that it belongs here lol

5th: Animations - Read somewhere on here that you can use AW's pictures as well - That's why they are in here.  Not doing any pet-sex so didn't bother DL'ing those animations.

looks like you have a few 7z files in there they will need unzipping for them to work the only files you can use in the mods folder are  package files you also have some BMP file photos in there you need to remove them as well

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Like the previous comments said, you need to Extract your *****.7z files! (ONIKI_Kinkyworld, masteranimations, the poledance) You can download a program that extracts those here: http://www.7-zip.org/

When extracted, you need to delete the ONIKI_adPenis found in ONIKI_Kinkyworld and replace it with the sheathed version (the one you didn`t know where belonged;)) Hope that solves your problem. Good luck! Cheers Maraas

Ah, my apologies.  I was always the assumption that extract meant "to move files"  which I just thought I'd do that manually.  Just found out that it actually gives me more files.  Sorry about that!  Thank you three for the help!

Dear maraas! You write: For animation bondageframe: - there I can not download what you need for animation, because I was denied access. bondageframe - What is it? If this beam to the wall top and bottom - that I have this device. Then everything is in order. If it's something else - please give a link to download the object. A beam - mounted to the wall, I have.
And another thing: I accidentally found your recommendations - everything I have read and reviewed - and it turns out I was not exactly to install mods. And thanks to your instructions, I have to fix it at home. Thank you so much for your concern! You are very nice and understanding person, Thank you for your work!

I posted this in another thread but I hope someone can help:

I was following the guide, just installed the amra's animation for now. I don't know if anyone else come across this weird glitch, but I can't seem to get the menu to appear when I click on other sims. It show up when I click on myself, but when I click on another sim, there's like a small freeze and then nothing shows up. Anyone experienced this problem before?

Apparently this happens if you have one of the latest patreon downloads and you don't have the university expansion. Same thing happened to me. 

So, you can either use the public version or download the university expansion :B

Hope it helps.