I asked this question on the main thread, but I think it got lost. Is the prom for high school supposed to be functional? I'm asking because I have a prom room set up and it doesn't get used and I don't get any messages about the prom coming, no matter how long in game time I play. So I'm wondering if it's a future feature or if I need to do something to make the prom happen.

I asked this question on the main thread, but I think it got lost. Is the prom for high school supposed to be functional? I'm asking because I have a prom room set up and it doesn't get used and I don't get any messages about the prom coming, no matter how long in game time I play. So I'm wondering if it's a future feature or if I need to do something to make the prom happen.

I have never actually played the game long enough to test that ...I thought it was supposed to be functional..Might be a bug?

You need to have a functional prom-room in your school. AFAIK It requires:

• dining-table and chairs
  • buffet-table
  • dance-floor
  • stereo
  • Prom-king and queen chair (living-room chairs)

You need to have a functional prom-room in your school. AFAIK It requires:

• dining-table and chairs
  • buffet-table
  • dance-floor
  • stereo
  • Prom-king and queen chair (living-room chairs)

I have all of these things and it's still not working. It once scheduled a prom and I got excited, but then it sent my teen to the rabbit hole school for the prom LOL. Maybe I'll just gut the prom room and start from scratch to see if I can make it work. I don't even much care about the prom, except I'm interested to see how it works.

Hi I have problem registering/turning on animations, there is no such option in kinky settings. Ive placed animations package files in mods folder, but sims cant do anything it says cant find animations. Thanks for help! NEHBSsu.jpg

Hmm that was weird. Obviously you have the animation packages the right place since your kinkyworld settings do show. Are the animationspackages unzipped/unpacked?

Also make sure you have no spelling errors when trying to register the animation-codes. I recommend copy and paste (or ctrl+c/ctrl+v) the registration codes into kw-settings.

If that doesn`t help could you please take a screenshot of your mods folder for me?

cheers

So I have been trying for the last day and a half to get this mod to work. I just can't seem to. I have followed this guide to a T and yet nothing. I have uninstalled the game several times now and downloaded the different mods several times. They are all unzipped and added into mod/package folder. No matter what I do i can never seem to get the kinky to show up in game. I have spent the last 4 hours trying everything i could think of. I just have no idea what to do anymore. I don't know if anyone will be able to help me.

So I have been trying for the last day and a half to get this mod to work. I just can't seem to. I have followed this guide to a T and yet nothing. I have uninstalled the game several times now and downloaded the different mods several times. They are all unzipped and added into mod/package folder. No matter what I do i can never seem to get the kinky to show up in game. I have spent the last 4 hours trying everything i could think of. I just have no idea what to do anymore. I don't know if anyone will be able to help me.

I`ll help the best i can...It sounds to me you might lack the framework for modsfolder.  Have you installed this?

Hi I have problem registering/turning on animations, there is no such option in kinky settings. Ive placed animations package files in mods folder, but sims cant do anything it says cant find animations. Thanks for help! NEHBSsu.jpg

Hmm that was weird. Obviously you have the animation packages the right place since your kinkyworld settings do show. Are the animationspackages unzipped/unpacked?

Also make sure you have no spelling errors when trying to register the animation-codes. I recommend copy and paste (or ctrl+c/ctrl+v) the registration codes into kw-settings.

If that doesn`t help could you please take a screenshot of your mods folder for me?

cheers

I have the similar problem and I do have them all unzipped, I also have Kicker's Animated Woohoo 2.05

One issue I noticed that may be for some here and it comes from on the site here... is the path mentioned to register the animations, there are different methods mentioned.

Quoted: 

Inside game click in Kinky World >>> Settings >>> Animations >>> Position lists write the name: [said package name]. (from L666's page)

Click any sim and go into the cake menu animated woohoo->options/preferences->Add new Position (from Master's page)

Click your sim and find kinky, click it and find settings. Under animations in settings you can register animationpacks  (from Maraas' Guide)

However there is no Animations tab/path. I seen on the Wiki website, http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Settings:_Packages , it's actually in Settings>Woohoo>Packages is where you enter/register the sex animation name.

Unless my files are corrupted? But even when I enter it there ex: KW_L666_Animations  it doesn't do anything. I've tried other creators codes/names and still it does nothing. All I see is the 8 animations that were already installed in there. I also read Alfiechan's Passion Mod conflicts with Kinkyworld, so I made sure I don't have that in there as well if that may be the case. Weird .... yes... lol

If I've been moving mods in and out of my files a cache problem? But when ever I nix my cache's it seem my sims get basic clothes and have to redo their clothes. ~pulling hair out~

cheers

I have the similar problem and I do have them all unzipped, I also have Kicker's Animated Woohoo 2.05

One issue I noticed that may be for some here and it comes from on the site here... is the path mentioned to register the animations, there are different methods mentioned.

Quoted: 

Inside game click in Kinky World >>> Settings >>> Animations >>> Position lists write the name: [said package name]. (from L666's page)

Click any sim and go into the cake menu animated woohoo->options/preferences->Add new Position (from Master's page)

Click your sim and find kinky, click it and find settings. Under animations in settings you can register animationpacks  (from Maraas' Guide)

However there is no Animations tab/path. I seen on the Wiki website, http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Settings:_Packages , it's actually in Settings>Woohoo>Packages is where you enter/register the sex animation name.

Unless my files are corrupted? But even when I enter it there ex: KW_L666_Animations  it doesn't do anything. I've tried other creators codes/names and still it does nothing. All I see is the 8 animations that were already installed in there. I also read Alfiechan's Passion Mod conflicts with Kinkyworld, so I made sure I don't have that in there as well if that may be the case. Weird .... yes... lol

If I've been moving mods in and out of my files a cache problem? But when ever I nix my cache's it seem my sims get basic clothes and have to redo their clothes. ~pulling hair out~

first of all Thank you for pointing out i had the wrong path. I`ve just not realized it has changed from animations to woohoo in the KW-settings. I will change it!

You said you have kickers AW mod. I was not aware it was compatible with kw?

Do you have duplicates of l666`s animationfiles? You only need the last version, so make sure you delete the lady666 and the lord666 versions.

you need both the kw_ and the OKW_ package of the animations.

please if everything i`ve mentioned now is ok, could you take a screen shot of your  animation packages and show me?

Ok when i add mike animation to kinky world. It keeps telling package not found.

Please make sure you have mikes animationfiles unzipped and placed correctly in your folders. It should look like this in your folder when extracted:

• KW_mike24_classics.package
  • KW_mike24_lesbians.package
  • KW_mike24_pets.package
  • OKW_mike24_classics.package
  • OKW_mike24_lesbians.package
  • OKW_mike24_pets.package

The registration code is :

kw_mike24_lesbians

kw_mike24_classics

kw_mike24_pets

Ok when i add mike animation to kinky world. It keeps telling package not found.

Please make sure you have mikes animationfiles unzipped and placed correctly in your folders. It should look like this in your folder when extracted:

• KW_mike24_classics.package
  • KW_mike24_lesbians.package
  • KW_mike24_pets.package
  • OKW_mike24_classics.package
  • OKW_mike24_lesbians.package
  • OKW_mike24_pets.package

The registration code is :

kw_mike24_lesbians

kw_mike24_classics

kw_mike24_pets

Tried them one by one waiting 20 mins. When i add them under woohoo add animation pacakges. It keeps saying whoohoo stage Kw_mike24_ lesbians.packge not found

The cachefiles are supposed to come back :)

If you have used mikes animations earlier you might have previous version of his animation files. Or maybe aw-version of his files. (I am not sure this would even give such an error, but I honestly don`t know why they would not register if you have the packages unzipped, in the right folder and trying to register with the right code)

I have been trying to start a new game with similar files as you to see if i got the same error. It has been trying to load for an hour now..I have a feeling passion and kw is not working very good togerher...not in my game with my crappy computer anyway :)

I am glad you solved it