On 12/21/2021 at 12:54 AM, Total_Trash said:

I'm trying to install OKW, but when I open the game, the modfile screen doesn't pop up, and when I click on a sim no KW options come up! Idk what I'm doing wrong!?

I think I have all the required files and I put them all in the packages folder (the base OKW files in its separate respective folder within packages) 

Modfile screen . . . .   I've heard this before but can't remember details. Seems like something that was done before the game was patched long ago, or the fact KW stops it from appearing or something. Anyways - I've been playing the Sims 3 since 2009 and using KW for over 5 years or so and the fact this 'modfile' screen doesn't appear in my game means it isn't 'needed' (what ever it 'does').

As far as your KW installation - as long as your game is SET UP PROPERLY to accept and use mods/package files - unless there is some conflict between KW and some 'unknown' file you have in your folders it will add an option on the active Sim / Kinky World to 'activate' it. At this point it will begin 'doing it's thing' and will let you know when it is installed. Then each subsequent use of THAT save file will auto start KW as the last thing when game play begins every time till uninstalled/removed.

While many users have multiple folders within their main package folder to keep things 'organized', I just create large merged packages and leave files loose that WILL be updated like KW (was) and animations (are) - plus files/mods I want to test for awhile. If no issues, then they eventually find their way into another new merged package - so in my game - I don't even use multiple package folders - so that has nothing to do with it unless you set your folder(s) up wrong?

On 9/6/2021 at 12:12 AM, ranperinin said:

Hello, could you let me know how to assign underwear to all the npc? I am new to this mod, I have been looked through everything I could find, I couldn't find anything helpful. Whenever I ask npc for underwear, it keeps telling me they don't have any underwear

Did you ever find the solution to this?

1 hour ago, IamKitKat77 said:

There never was a default - equip all Sims with underwear - the same as it does with pubic hair.

Sim start with no exhibition skill, and tend to equip underwear when they have access to a dresser. The Sims must be 'active' for this to happen - not 'unspawned' in their home lot. Still, the whole wear/remove underwear thing is not ideal.

If I want a Sim to wear underwear, I take them into CAS and add it to that outfit. Then I can control which type / color they will use instead of the 'default' white and purple stripe for teens and purple lace for adults+. Since this is now a part of that outfit they can still remove/gift/etc.

50 minutes ago, landess said:

There never was a default - equip all Sims with underwear - the same as it does with pubic hair.

Sim start with no exhibition skill, and tend to equip underwear when they have access to a dresser. The Sims must be 'active' for this to happen - not 'unspawned' in their home lot. Still, the whole wear/remove underwear thing is not ideal.

If I want a Sim to wear underwear, I take them into CAS and add it to that outfit. Then I can control which type / color they will use instead of the 'default' white and purple stripe for teens and purple lace for adults+. Since this is now a part of that outfit they can still remove/gift/etc.

The only thing is, I see the underwear package, but no underwear shows up in accessories. I even went through s3oc and tried to add them in there, but it was already added. So it doesn't come up at all in CAS. Also the option to put on underwear doesn't even show up when you click the dresser.

Edited by IamKitKat77
3 minutes ago, IamKitKat77 said:

The only thing is, I see the underwear package, but no underwear shows up in accessories. I even went through s3oc and tried to add them in there, but it was already added. So it doesn't come up at all in CAS. Also the option to put on underwear doesn't even show up when you click the dresser.

I use the default Kinky World underwear .package - and I have options in Accessories at the bottom (They use the slots for left and right garter). I also have downloaded a few other underwear options from here at LoversLab. For Kinky World to access these objects, their 'ID' numbers must be entered into the Kinky World settings for that feature. The default are added already.

Regardless if the Kinky World script is aware of these objects or not - they ARE accessory items and whether or not they show up as any other clothing item would is a separate issue.

Is there an option on dressers to put on underwear? I never tried . . . . .  Dressers look nice but I prefer CAS for anything to do with a Sims appearance.

11 hours ago, landess said:

I use the default Kinky World underwear .package - and I have options in Accessories at the bottom (They use the slots for left and right garter). I also have downloaded a few other underwear options from here at LoversLab. For Kinky World to access these objects, their 'ID' numbers must be entered into the Kinky World settings for that feature. The default are added already.

Regardless if the Kinky World script is aware of these objects or not - they ARE accessory items and whether or not they show up as any other clothing item would is a separate issue.

Is there an option on dressers to put on underwear? I never tried . . . . .  Dressers look nice but I prefer CAS for anything to do with a Sims appearance.

None of the underwears installed show up in CAS, I’m just going to start a new save completely because I ran into a huge problem with my current save. I’m probably going to try to add more underwear manually and see if I can get those to show up, if not I’m not gonna worry about it anymore. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Pedrinho1010 said:

mano como eu faco para nao ser rejeitado por niguem? pq eu sempre tem um que mim rejeita

Ligue sempre aceita no mundo excêntrico depurar. Isso desliga a maioria das bandeiras sim para woohoo criado pela KW. Sims ainda precisam comer, dormir, etc.

• 7 months later...
On 12/29/2021 at 6:47 AM, IamKitKat77 said:

A button to put underwear on all female NPC would be great, but does not seem to exist. So when I played photographers I kept editing nearly every NPC I met, adding underwear on females to prevent every photo being "Pantyless". 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, yeyegeg said:

In the K69 animations and MaryJane animations how do you get them to sleep on the couch rim and get kncked out sleep on the couch

I think that you have to have University Life for sims to sleep sitting on the couch. With that, sims can autonomously sleep on the couch on their own, or you can click on the couch and direct the active sim to sleep (not nap).

When a sim is sleeping on the couch, you can direct another sim to shark them (remove their clothes). If you click on a sleeping sim and you do not see any options like that, then you have to edit the CASP properties of the sleeping sim's current outfit.

See this post:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...