17 minutes ago, mendeenie said:

it doesn’t let me install the kinkystages one

Kinky stages is a script controlling the sequence of animations so not sure what you mean by 'install'. If you are referring to L666 animations - the newer KW builds have included an older set by default. I recommend using the latest 'player made' version here and replacing the ones which are in the KW download.

1 hour ago, mendeenie said:

whoo hoo actions are blurred out

The animations must be installed to even show up - so if they are 'blurred out' (never seen this personally) something is there, but can't be chosen for some reason. The only thing I even seen that's close is trying to woohoo on an object with no animations created for the sim(s) combination in effect while the woohoo options to control animations based on gender are active.

2 guys cannot choose to woohoo on a coffee table for example - or move a 4 way woohoo to a lounge chair. By default these objects don't have a woohoo association with the gender combo or number of sims. Trying to select these objects returns a fail message with wording appropriate to the task being tried.

Sometimes objects have an issue that doesn't make sense (blocked can be a good one when the object is in the center of a room with nothing around it) Replace the object in question with a new one, or in the case of CC, another one if new doesn't work.

If none of my suggestions work, you'll need to be more informative and clear in the wording of your issue.

3 hours ago, mendeenie said:

It shows that it has kinkystages 25 but all the whoo hoo actions are blurred out

It seems you try to run KW with the only animations set installed what is a part of KW.

But therein there are only a few animations usable in a "normal" game play.

Besides nearly half of them are for pets -what I do not use- most animations therein are for more or less special

purposes. I.e. take kinky selfie a.s.o.

So, no wonder that actions are blurred out.

• 4 months later...

does anyone know how many gb ram this would take?..I have only base game installed and it runs amazingly,however I do have sims 4 with mods also. My PC is fairly big on RAM, 12gb but 16 is the best for games, I think??..I have around 6gb free ram and also want Roaring height but no other exp packs as none of those interest me. I want a Miami style world and that's about all...thanks!

4 hours ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

does anyone know how many gb ram this would take?..I have only base game installed and it runs amazingly,however I do have sims 4 with mods also. My PC is fairly big on RAM, 12gb but 16 is the best for games, I think??..I have around 6gb free ram and also want Roaring height but no other exp packs as none of those interest me. I want a Miami style world and that's about all...thanks!

I along with others have discussed this on another post you made, so I'll come at this from a different angle here - 

Much of what you say reminds me more of questions concerning a console rather than a PC. Different mindset....

How familiar are you with how PC's work? If the answer is 'not much', then I can share a some basic information to help: All games for the PC will have 'requirements'. As long as the PC you have meets these requirements, you can run the game - simple. It doesn't matter what else your PC has installed on it from this standpoint.

>>>Your Hard Drive is your library space - like a bookshelf, if you have room, you can add more books. One should never completely fill a hard drive though - the computer uses that space to create it own files temporarily while running games and if you have to defragment the drive, this space is also used for that purpose - so NEVER fill it. Windows will even make the graph turn red for remaining drive space as a warning....

>>>Your Ram is the ability of your PC to juggle information without having to read it every time. This is where all the calculations are kept for 'instant' access to play music and sounds, draw pixels on your screen and keep track of the state of the game and possible future actions you may take.

>>>Your CPU is what makes these calculations, so better processors can do this faster.

Programs are created using a language with restrictions based on several things, but for this example we talk about 32bit. This was a standard created by hardware which was followed by software. You can run a 32bit program on a 64bit machine, but not the other way around. More bits mean the systems/software can do more at once - not even getting into the number of cores the CPU has and if the software takes advantage of multiple cores.

How familiar are you with how PC's work? If the answer is 'pretty good', Then I'm confused by the contents of your post. The things you are mentioning would be apparent to anyone familiar with the workings of a PC IMO, and that's why I broke down the basics above as simply as I could in a short space using simple terms and examples.

To answer the question bluntly as was asked: Kinky World is less than a GB. The mod size is located on the download 'button'. Also, RAM is used by the game - and the game CANNOT use more than 3.4GB.

The base game, with Kinky World, and Roaring Heights will run if the Sims 3 base game runs - end of line.

@maraas

Thanks for greats guide!

links from Buhudain file are down: https://mahamudosim3x18.blogspot.com/2012/12/creating-new-penis-and-nipple-normal-map.html?zx=ed7d24873a76dc4f

Could anyone share with me those file:

• Buhudain_DR:YouAreRealV1.5_Female_Body_N+V.package
  • Buhudain_DR:YouAreRealV1.5_Male_Body_N+P_NewAbM.package

Somehow i managed to force open the links from his own blogger to download those file. Problem solved.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Kacknoob said:

there won't be a "KinkyWorld Settings" Menü

You need to take a screenshot of your mods folder so we can see what you did wrong. Also, click on a sim to show us what pie menu options show, and take a screenshot of that too.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I guess my biggest issue is seeing if there's a way for my vampire chick not to feed an invisible penis to her thrall partner (not like she has a penis mind you). Any ideas?

Success: I think it was because I switched from KW v0.3 to Build399. With only KW_Mike24_Classics.package (& OKW_Mike24_Classics.package) installed and apparently auto-registered in "add animation packages" menu (under KW> Settings >Woohoo> Packages) and Always Accept is On in Debug after selecting the sex animation in the Woohoo menu pop-up.
[I didn't find Debug under Kinky World in the pie-menu until I enabled Debug & TestingCheats under  Kinky World > Settings > Miscellaneous  (I already enabled Kinky World).]
I guess I was using ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.3 instead of Build 399. I switched over to 399. Though I noticed the files ONIKI_adPenis.package and ONIKI_ahPenis.package aren't included in Build 399. I guess I don't need them I hope.
My animations looked good 'n registered in-game. This screen grab was prior to me reducing to just one, KW_Mike24_Classics.package for testing.
https://ibb.co/6ZB4QMq

Sometimes the sex animation packages are already registered automatically under "Add Animations Package." Except for KW_L666_Animations. However the last time I added them in I did have to type them in (all except KW_Mike24_Classics which was automatically registered previously). I heard if you re-type it in it will remove it. I tried doing it to one and it didn't remove it. Confusing.

• 2 weeks later...

[Brothel management]

Sorry to keep bothering you. I've just made a brothel, I have some questions. I'm not sure what's wrong with my brothel I made, but something weird keeps happening. I have 6 rooms equipped with bed, 2 rooms with pole, and an area for glory holes. When I try to solicit to woohoo with customers, they just use rooms with bed, not other places. Well, I'm quite fine with it, but something more weird is, sometimes customers refuse to woohoo just because of "woohoo situation interaction : room reserved", which is quite annoying. All the rooms are free when that message came out. Any solution for this problem? My business will go down if I can't get solution. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

about the brothel, how to run a brothel, I have downloaded a brothel building which others shared and I have use my phone to registered a brothel, and also I created some sims then I hired them as whores, I set the open time for my brothel from 17:00 to 4:00, but when It comes to 18:00, these whores I hired still didn't show up, I use nraas master controller to find those whores to find out what are they doing, they were doing their own thing but they just don't go to my brothel to work, I thought it is because they are not in a good status so I use nraas master controller to set their needs to be full like sense of hunger and something else, but they still didn't go to my brothel to work, is that because of  their woohoo skill? what should I do, I am really exhausted, I have searched for related guide for brothel over all website but there is no detailed functions telling me how to do so, could you please share a step by step tutorial and I will be awfully appreciated about that!!!!!

On 12/19/2020 at 2:15 PM, CHboom! said:

Well, I'm quite fine with it, but something more weird is, sometimes customers refuse to woohoo just because of "woohoo situation interaction : room reserved", which is quite annoying.

At least for that, I think this was a KW issue what was fixed in later versions. Do not remember which one.

How to setup a Brothel : try to use the search function here at LL for the sims 3 forum. Think you will find your answers there.

But briefly one way  :

Use one sim of your household

Buy the brothel lot (use the household computer)

Register the brothel you bought (city view)

Start a brothel business (computer or phone)

Register the brothel

Hire whores with your Sim

Use the computer of your household

Give funds to the brothel

Setup your whores and assign them to the brothel as work place

Setup the working hours and what they shall do

You need to get familiar with the "manage brothel" menu and you will find it out then.....

8 hours ago, Clydie said:

Register the brothel

I don't think that is necessary, and that is for creating fully autonomous KW brothels? 

I always say best whores to hire are maids, as they do not disappear like some NPCs, and can't get pregnant, like townies.

• 2 months later...

@ImJustHereForModsBro

The Quote feature is acting screwy today. . . . 

You need both. Look at the Sizes of the files - the larger one contain the nuts and bolts of the mod. The smaller one lets KW use it (script). The smaller one is usually spelled exactly the same as the name needed to register the animation in KW if it's not already listed.

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2021 at 1:14 AM, omisokaa said:

I cant seem to get the mod working? ive installed it but nothing comes up for traits or any interactions or anything. please help!

Did you install it correctly? Make sure you have unzipped the rar or zip file and put the packages in documents>electronic arts>sims 3>mods. Use seven zip if you don't have an extractor.

Download (7-zip.org)

Also you have to wait 2 in game hours for kinky interactions to inject then you click on a sim go to KinkyWorld in your pie menu and enable it.(Make sure you have animation files too otherwise the mod is absolutely usesless).

If you have mods that conflict go through them until you find the one that conflicts. If the kinky injection loading screen does not show up try again.

Btw just some advice next time you ask for help give more details i.e (screenshots of your mod folder)please and what version of KW you have. Version 409 on Onikikay's Patreon is the latest and most likely the last .

Other than that hope this helps and have a good day.?

2 hours ago, toxic_mouse77 said:

I'm pretty sure I've installed everything right, but for some reason only vaginal woohoo is ever available. Not oral, anal, anything unless its masturbation which allows the handjob option. Rape has stopped being sellectable as well. Any help?

I must be honest. KW is not a module plugin for TS3 and takes some effort from you to get it to work. This might include silly things like reading instructions about the mod, animations on the animation pages, various add-ons on those pages, etc... THEN, taking some more of your time to start clicking on the various menu tabs listed and seeing what they are. 

Perhaps you are a speed reader and read all of this? But, probably no, and your answer lies in what was passed over. My kindness is to send you here, where there is a link to free public build 409.

So, get 409, read directions, read animation installation instructions, read Cmar's instructions to be certain you get the correct parts from her page, go thru the KW menu and set up and see how things go.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 5:07 PM, LadySmoks said:

I must be honest. KW is not a module plugin for TS3 and takes some effort from you to get it to work. This might include silly things like reading instructions about the mod, animations on the animation pages, various add-ons on those pages, etc... THEN, taking some more of your time to start clicking on the various menu tabs listed and seeing what they are. 

Perhaps you are a speed reader and read all of this? But, probably no, and your answer lies in what was passed over. My kindness is to send you here, where there is a link to free public build 409.

So, get 409, read directions, read animation installation instructions, read Cmar's instructions to be certain you get the correct parts from her page, go thru the KW menu and set up and see how things go.

Thank you for the info.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm trying to install OKW, but when I open the game, the modfile screen doesn't pop up, and when I click on a sim no KW options come up! Idk what I'm doing wrong!?

I think I have all the required files and I put them all in the packages folder (the base OKW files in its separate respective folder within packages)