[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Oni  :heart:

Is there any teasers you can give, hints or clues as to anything big your working on for the future in your MOD? heheh :P .... please give us a clue!! i am always excited at what your designing and i know the little fixs are very important, but it excites me thinking on something dramatic and big your planning! :D

Checkout Onikikay Blog for a hint. :) Link is in Oni sig.

Hi Onikikay,

First thing let me say that I appreciate the work you are doing! love the ability to turn things on and off in the mod as I am not interested in some aspects. 

If you dont mind I have a couple of questions.

Do you have plans to expand the Rape mod? Specifically allow men to be raped, and allow Women rapists. Or am I missing something and those are available now?

Anyways, thank you for the hard work.. its greatly appreciated.

Hello there,

Love your mod so far. Still working out the kinks, but it's nice to see something ongoing for a game where there isn't a ton of this kind of content for to begin with.

I got the latest version of the mod when it was released, and it fixed some error messages I was getting before, but not all. I notice that actually, if I don't have the "nipple sliders" stuff installed, it gives frequent errors whenever a female takes her shirt off (I didn't install that at first cuz it was listed as only recommended, and I don't care for bewbz >,>). So, since the errors pop up even with notifications set to "None," it seems as of now that stuff is more of a requirement unless you don't mind tons of errors interrupting gameplay.

As a side note -- I'm sure you've probably heard this before, but I would strongly recommend eventually adding support for horses as well as dogs, I think we need to pump up the diversity ;)

Edit:  Oh, one other thing I thought was weird. When dogs are humping sims, the sims get a raise in "Fun" -- but shouldn't the dogs be having fun too?  :P

Hello Onikikay,

I have a few little somethings going on in game that I don't know if it matters or not but thought I'd run this by you: my female sim is directed to proposition someone and immediately I get a reject message before my sim makes it across the room to ask the target sim, then I get another reject message once the offer is proposed. 

Another note about the rapists in my town: instead of the rapists being in a hurry and running right by my sim, they now casually stroll by without stopping to rape.  They spawn on the corner of the lot (community and home) and then walk to the street and get in a cab, maybe my sim has guy repellent :P

Final something: my male sim will be working on his computer and then immediately stop and stand up, no reason for the interruption.  I thought it was because my lady sim was doing something but even when I had her on a community lot across the street from the house, he would stop and get up and do other things instead of working away on the computer (hacking). 

Other than that the game is running well, no blue screens.  Thanks again for the new release, have a great night/day :exclamation:

I now the notifications can be quite confusing for now. The first "rejected" message is because AutnomyLevel is set to high (default) and your directed sim didn't want to woohoo with the target sim. The interaction should have stoped there, but there is a bug in the current version and the interaction continue. The second "rejected" message appeared because the target sim didn't want too.

When a rapist comes to a lot, he just follows the victim during a few minutes before attacking. I wanted to add this interval to allow the victim to escape. If a rapist thinks it's too ricky to attack (because there are other sims on the lot), he just gives up and leave.

Perhaps there are nails on his chair, that's why he doesn't want to stay seated on it. :P

Was there any rapist on the lot, interrupting is "work"?

Hi Onikikay,

Thank you for your responses :)  Anyway tonight's gaming session was a little different but I think things will all work out.  I figured out that my male sim won't stay seated because he can somehow see my female sim, through walls and across streets and gets horny so he stops what he is doing.  Nails on seat?  ha ha that's pretty funny :D   I think he has Xray vision :P  As for the rapists, I know you said the mod recruits townies and I was surprised when "Pip Goodfellow (Moonlight Falls) turned out to be a rapist.  Who knew? Especially with Goodfellow as the last name lol.  I did come across a few blue screens tonight but I reset the sim who was causing it and nothing happened after that.  Have a great night/day :)

Hello Onikikay,

I have a few little somethings going on in game that I don't know if it matters or not but thought I'd run this by you: my female sim is directed to proposition someone and immediately I get a reject message before my sim makes it across the room to ask the target sim, then I get another reject message once the offer is proposed. 

Another note about the rapists in my town: instead of the rapists being in a hurry and running right by my sim, they now casually stroll by without stopping to rape.  They spawn on the corner of the lot (community and home) and then walk to the street and get in a cab, maybe my sim has guy repellent :P

Final something: my male sim will be working on his computer and then immediately stop and stand up, no reason for the interruption.  I thought it was because my lady sim was doing something but even when I had her on a community lot across the street from the house, he would stop and get up and do other things instead of working away on the computer (hacking). 

Other than that the game is running well, no blue screens.  Thanks again for the new release, have a great night/day :exclamation:

I now the notifications can be quite confusing for now. The first "rejected" message is because AutnomyLevel is set to high (default) and your directed sim didn't want to woohoo with the target sim. The interaction should have stoped there, but there is a bug in the current version and the interaction continue. The second "rejected" message appeared because the target sim didn't want too.

When a rapist comes to a lot, he just follows the victim during a few minutes before attacking. I wanted to add this interval to allow the victim to escape. If a rapist thinks it's too ricky to attack (because there are other sims on the lot), he just gives up and leave.

Perhaps there are nails on his chair, that's why he doesn't want to stay seated on it. :P

Hi Onikikay,

Thank you for your responses :)  Anyway tonight's gaming session was a little different but I think things will all work out.  I figured out that my male sim won't stay seated because he can somehow see my female sim, through walls and across streets and gets horny so he stops what he is doing.  Nails on seat?  ha ha that's pretty funny :D   I think he has Xray vision :P  As for the rapists, I know you said the mod recruits townies and I was surprised when "Pip Goodfellow (Moonlight Falls) turned out to be a rapist.  Who knew? Especially with Goodfellow as the last name lol.  I did come across a few blue screens tonight but I reset the sim who was causing it and nothing happened after that.  Have a great night/day :)

Hello OregonRain2,

Thank you for your feedback.

That's strange, sims shouldn't be able to see through walls and the broadcaster range is limited. I'll check that. I think I finally have fixed the bug causing the naked broadcaster "blue screens".

Have a great day too. :)

Note: The next release will be ready this weekend.

Hi Onikikay,

First thing let me say that I appreciate the work you are doing! love the ability to turn things on and off in the mod as I am not interested in some aspects. 

Do you have plans to expand the Rape mod? Specifically allow men to be raped, and allow Women rapists. Or am I missing something and those are available now?

Adding women to the rapist service is planned, but I have to find appropriate animations.

Hello Onikikay,

Hi Onikikay,

Hello OregonRain2,

Thank you for your feedback.

That's strange, sims shouldn't be able to see through walls and the broadcaster range is limited. I'll check that. I think I finally have fixed the bug causing the naked broadcaster "blue screens".

Have a great day too. :)

Note: The next release will be ready this weekend.

Hi Onikikay,

Adding women to the rapist service is planned, but I have to find appropriate animations.

Oral/breast and Cowgirl animations are actually pretty suitable for the interactions in my opinion. Especially if you add a rape in bed kind of interaction.

I was wondering, will you be planning support for traveling between worlds? (WA, University and simply moving into a new city) last time i checked whenever i took a trip, my sims arousal and woohoo levels all reset.

So, I got a whole lot of errors under todays gamingsession. (I was trying to get one of the sims pregnant with her dog, as i am very curious off how that offspring will look. If it is not possible then please tell me now so i can stop wasting time on it). No idea what happened next, but I was flooded with errors for about 5 minutes and then it stopped. Do you still need those scripterrorfiles?

I`m still having only one issue -game clock stops to work  and have no idea how to solve that. Resetting town atm and i`ll dump alarms if it helps (Town reset couldn`t be completed or better to say neverending). Probably issues with some of mods from nraas and i am using all their mods. There is no script errors at all.

Btw i like naked bathroom feature, works 100 % :)TY for everything what you are doing!

I`m still having only one issue -game clock stops to work  and have no idea how to solve that. Resetting town atm and i`ll dump alarms if it helps (Town reset couldn`t be completed or better to say neverending). Probably issues with some of mods from nraas and i am using all their mods. There is no script errors at all.

Btw i like naked bathroom feature, works 100 % :)TY for everything what you are doing!

My game clock sometimes stop working when i boot up a new game and i will have to wait about 5 mins before the clock kicks itself back to the actual time. it could just be script lag or something. Doubt its an issue with this mod.

Like I said some posts back, I started a new game with only the mods needed for 1.9b to work and didn't have any blue screens or errors.  Played it for 6 hrs that way and no problems that I could tell.  I started adding mods back in and playing 3 hrs or so after each batch and finally got them all back in today.  Only a couple blue screens, but that was it.  For the most part it has been fine.  The last mod I added was Kickers Animated Woohoo and after about 15 minutes of playing with that installed the blue screens started coming often.  Same error as I posted in a previous post.  Once I removed it, the blue screens stopped coming.

The error script posted below was something I got before I put Kicker's mod in.  I have only seen it once, but thought I should post it anyway.

Thanks for your efforts!  Love the mod.

ScriptError_Jack-PC__04-23-2015__11-18-04__197C7F90.xml

I had started a new  and fresh game , no University, no Future did not use the Woohooer, and set my option to no external pregnancy.   I have gotten the blue screen so much I could not play it anymore. I think my sim got pregnant by her rapist  :D:wacko:

The Sims 3 orignal pregnancy system is broken. It may cause error when the father is a service NPC. That's what happened. Your sim has been impregnated by the rapist. When the system tried to start the pregnancy, the father was not instantiated (out of town) and it failed.

I replaced the original pregnancy start method to fix this problem in the next release.

Like I said some posts back, I started a new game with only the mods needed for 1.9b to work and didn't have any blue screens or errors.  Played it for 6 hrs that way and no problems that I could tell.  I started adding mods back in and playing 3 hrs or so after each batch and finally got them all back in today.  Only a couple blue screens, but that was it.  For the most part it has been fine.  The last mod I added was Kickers Animated Woohoo and after about 15 minutes of playing with that installed the blue screens started coming often.  Same error as I posted in a previous post.  Once I removed it, the blue screens stopped coming.

The error script posted below was something I got before I put Kicker's mod in.  I have only seen it once, but thought I should post it anyway.

Thanks for your efforts!  Love the mod.

attachicon.gifScriptError_Jack-PC__04-23-2015__11-18-04__197C7F90.xml

Thank you for the report. It will be fixed in the next release.

Hi Oniki, Im having this error:

simulating object is null
unable to obtain an interaction object

Oniki.KinkyMod v0.1.9b

Actor: Jasmine Mahalo
Target: Gavin Grantham
System.Exception: this.mRelationship is null
#0: 0x0001e throw in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimRelation:UpdateAttraction () ()
#1: 0x00052 call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimRelation:.ctor (Oniki.Gameplay.SimData,Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription) (2D7EF1B0 [795F0DA8] [4022BD48] )
#2: 0x0001a newobj in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:AddRelation (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription) (795F0DA8 [4022BD48] )
#3: 0x00091 callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.NakedBroadcaster:Reaction (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,Oniki.Gameplay.SimData,Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim) (2DB0A810 [380CA400] [795F0DA8] [38F4A400] )
#4: 0x0001e callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.NakedBroadcaster:OnEnter (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim) (2DB0A810 [380CA400] )
#5: 0x001c9 callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimBroadcaster:Simulate (single) (2DB0A810 [0.0675556] )
#6: 0x00047 callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:UpdateBroadcasters (single) (2D7D3098 [0.0675556] )
#7: 0x0013b call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:Perform () ()
#8: 0x00003 callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.SimData+Task:Perform () ()
#9: 0x00003 callvirt in Oniki.Services.Oniki.Services.Task:Simulate () ()
#10: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0 in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()

I read your answer about pregnancy broken and I thought to use Twallan's Total Annihilation to get rid of the error (by killing sims lol), then I went to check the target's house with my sim and turns out it's a ghost (actor) who is doing the nasty blue screens o.O and the worst part was I couldnt delete via delete object, I couldnt use any nraas command, the only thing that worked was resetSim, I just did that and Im not having blue screens...so far. Hope it helps to narrow the problem :)

Thanks again for this mod Oniki, keep up the good work.

Love your mod but I am rather confused at the moment on how the rape system works..... My male sim can attempt rape but I can't seem to get the rapist to spawn ?

Have you enabled the rape service option? If yes, make sure the base chance option is at least 10 and try to wander alone on a community lot with a naked female sim around midnight. If no rapist has spawned after one or two hours this means something isn't working.

(doing a happy dance) Excited about a release this weekend :exclamation:  Thanks for the head's up on that Onikikay, it will make getting through tomorrow that much easier and something to look forward to.  Will a new game be required with the new release or it will be compatible with 0.1.9b?  I narrowed down the blue screens in my game to being generated when a tourist is in my sims town and starts to walk towards them, I just reset the tourist back to their homeworld and it goes back to working w/o the blue screens.  My teen sim was also raped and impregnated by an NPC rapist (like Ladydayz) but my sim was successful with her pregnancy and delivered a baby, yay for my sim lol.  Two little things I thought I would mention (and no rush to have fixed) and I haven't seen anyone mention these: I'm using the newest Cmar morphing penis but my male sims seem incapable of holding an erection during woohoo, I keep clicking "get hard" and then it will harden only to go flaccid shortly after.  I thought it was a certain animators animations that was the cause of this but it happens with Amra72's animations too so I know it's not the animator, it happened sometime after I starting using this mod.   The other item and it's not a big thing either: for some weird reason, a stray cat keeps coming into my sims home and gets stuck in there.  I don't have the door locked to keep pets out so I am not sure what the cause is of that.  Have a great night and thank you for spoiling us, keep up the awesome work :heart:

.....  I narrowed down the blue screens in my game to being generated when a tourist is in my sims town and starts to walk towards them.......

Can confirm that tourists are causing the blue screens for me too.

(doing a happy dance) Excited about a release this weekend :exclamation:  Thanks for the head's up on that Onikikay, it will make getting through tomorrow that much easier and something to look forward to.  Will a new game be required with the new release or it will be compatible with 0.1.9b?  I narrowed down the blue screens in my game to being generated when a tourist is in my sims town and starts to walk towards them, I just reset the tourist back to their homeworld and it goes back to working w/o the blue screens.  My teen sim was also raped and impregnated by an NPC rapist (like Ladydayz) but my sim was successful with her pregnancy and delivered a baby, yay for my sim lol.  Two little things I thought I would mention (and no rush to have fixed) and I haven't seen anyone mention these: I'm using the newest Cmar morphing penis but my male sims seem incapable of holding an erection during woohoo, I keep clicking "get hard" and then it will harden only to go flaccid shortly after.  I thought it was a certain animators animations that was the cause of this but it happens with Amra72's animations too so I know it's not the animator, it happened sometime after I starting using this mod.   The other item and it's not a big thing either: for some weird reason, a stray cat keeps coming into my sims home and gets stuck in there.  I don't have the door locked to keep pets out so I am not sure what the cause is of that.  Have a great night and thank you for spoiling us, keep up the awesome work :heart:

Having the same issue with my sim holding an erection.  Sometimes he does, but other times he doesn't.

PS

Thanks for the donation link for us in the USA.  Sending a donation your way! :)

Having the same issue with my sim holding an erection.  Sometimes he does, but other times he doesn't.

PS

Thanks for the donation link for us in the USA.  Sending a donation your way! :)

i am not sure if i am correct but i found that the male will more likely stay hard, or become hard by himself if his arousal is high enough :shy: . For example when i went into Kinky Mod menu and the  debug and set the males state as horny, he was immediately hard when naked and stayed hard :P . But if his state is normal or his 'showinfo' shows a current low arousal level, then his erection is short lived and goes soft after a few good deep thrusts.  :blush:

Thats why its does that with kinkymod interactions AND woohoo ( Amra72) ones as well. Its all about their arousal. Bit like real-ife i guess... nothing worse than not being able to 'get it up' at the crucial moment!  :D  :D

PS

i am not sure if i am correct but i found that the male will more likely stay hard, or become hard by himself if his arousal is high enough :shy: . For example when i went into Kinky Mod menu and the  debug and set the males state as horny, he was immediately hard when naked and stayed hard :P . But if his state is normal or his 'showinfo' shows a current low arousal level, then his erection is short lived and goes soft after a few good deep thrusts.  :blush:

Thats why its does that with kinkymod interactions AND woohoo ( Amra72) ones as well. Its all about their arousal. Bit like real-ife i guess... nothing worse than not being able to 'get it up' at the crucial moment!  :D  :D

:D Shouldn't have been drinking coffee when I read that. :P

PS

You're absolutely right. Penis and nipples are used as arousal meters. :)

Speaking of Animated WooHoo, I've seen lots of people still use it. What features are missing (or need improvement) in kinkymod that make this mod still useful?

Speaking of Animated WooHoo, I've seen lots of people still use it. What features are missing (or need improvement) in kinkymod that make this mod still useful?

The ability to choose the lists of animations that you want to use for random kinky.

I'm not sure but I think some object does not work as the toilet... "No suitable position" something like that..