Fertile Breeder - Captured

Hello this might be very old thread but i have a problem with the Babylon quest the first time you met the daugther of the the old guy to impregenate you it work but the second time you see her she stand there not moving and when i want to speak to her there is a zoom on her face and nothing happen what is the problem?

You'll have to pick an animal and get impregnated before you can talk to whoever is taking you to the breeding room.

Hello this might be very old thread but i have a problem with the Babylon quest the first time you met the daugther of the the old guy to impregenate you it work but the second time you see her she stand there not moving and when i want to speak to her there is a zoom on her face and nothing happen what is the problem?

You'll have to pick an animal and get impregnated before you can talk to whoever is taking you to the breeding room.

Yes i did that, but i mean when your in the room with the others after you birth the second plant spore. She spawn in the room with you but she doesn't move or speak to you.

good news and bad news report

the good is that I like the story line of all episodes so far and was able to play thru them (twice due to testing something for FBJade).

bad news is all have bug or glitches (possibly due to operator error).

both Deathclaw parts were able to be completed just by replaying scenes that acted up.

Garden of Babylon was aggravating due to the never ending pregnancy bug, and a glitch of Basil at one poinit.

the Super Mutant quest at the end told me I was to get something and I could not figure out how to receive whatever I was supposed to get.

the only quest or part that gave a perk if it was supposed to was the Garden of Babylon.

overall a nice series of episodes and when the bug fixes that are in the works (I think from reading the posts) it will move from very nice overall to awesome.

and I did enjoy playing your creations and am looking forward to more.

Note for Alyhenry -  I did run into that same problem also and what worked for me was to load a save from just before I went to the breeding room and got that issue

and replay from there and it then worked for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd just like to say great mod, but during the Deathclaw scenario, once I get the "Service the Deathclaws until they fight for you" part, It just seems to stop after a while, no new dialogue from anyone, Just a repeating cycle of talking to Kim or one of the girls to go see the Deathclaws or getting brought to be impregnated by the guy. Not sure if something is wrong, and how to fix it if there is

I'd just like to say great mod, but during the Deathclaw scenario, once I get the "Service the Deathclaws until they fight for you" part, It just seems to stop after a while, no new dialogue from anyone, Just a repeating cycle of talking to Kim or one of the girls to go see the Deathclaws or getting brought to be impregnated by the guy. Not sure if something is wrong, and how to fix it if there is

You'll have to talk to one of the three girls in the cage (Kim included) whilst Kim is standing guard. Once you've serviced the Deathclaws 5 times, talk to Sarah and ask her where you stand on the Deathclaws, this should advance the quest.

You'll have to talk to one of the three girls in the cage (Kim included) whilst Kim is standing guard. Once you've serviced the Deathclaws 5 times, talk to Sarah and ask her where you stand on the Deathclaws, this should advance the quest.

Thanks for the quick reply, I've serviced them at least 10 times by now and I've spoken to Sarah, and asked her about it, but her answer hasn't changed from "Like I said I think they are pretty protective of us, I think they'll tear those bastards to shreds if they have to."

I haven't played new vegas in a year or two so my mods are probably out of date for skin textures or something but all the girls in the Babylon area look like this, it this normal?

Yes, they're supposed to be green, red and purple.

• 2 weeks later...

With the super mutant quest, I talk to everyone and they don't move. Do I have to go somewhere specific?

That depends on where you're talking to them. What's the quest stage (which objective is being displayed)?

I'm not getting a quest at all. :v

Talk to Captain Brandon, he should trigger the quest. If you're pregnant or have someone other than Jade follow you, chances are you can't start the quest due to its architecture.

• 3 weeks later...

Captured doesn't seem to work after installing TTW. Neither do any of the FB quests, actually. 

With FBZeta installed, all FB quests in the Mojave are blocked until you complete the Zeta DLC. Once you punch through that, you'll understand why ;)

• 4 weeks later...

With the super mutant quest, I talk to everyone and they don't move. Do I have to go somewhere specific?

That depends on where you're talking to them. What's the quest stage (which objective is being displayed)?

Talk to Captain Brandon, he should trigger the quest. If you're pregnant or have someone other than Jade follow you, chances are you can't start the quest due to its architecture.

I get the dialog to trigger and I can confirm that I want to help them but I'm never able to respond to the "Are you ready to go?" question. Is this a bug or did I simply miss some step?

I get the dialog to trigger and I can confirm that I want to help them but I'm never able to respond to the "Are you ready to go?" question. Is this a bug or did I simply miss some step?

Can you use Power Armor? For the quest to progress, you'll need Power Armor Training.