Fertile Breeder - Captured

i notice there is a "Treat the Treason" quest in GECK... so how do i start that quest?

Not yet, that was there in case I (or someone else) wanted to expand upon the Deathclaw episode by allowing the Courier to side with the Rogues. As of now, it's a placeholder quest.

btw... during the breeding with zues with your cell mate, for some reason, after the first round of sex, both of them got "QST: DO NOT BUY OR TAKE: Debug: Sexout Ac" item in them. preventing sex scene later in the game. quest proceed like normal just no sex animation... reloading save still has the same problem. not sure its because of your mod or sexout mod or what...

Okay... I'm seriously stumped here. FB Captured causes my game to not run properly. Not a CTD, mind you, but it's almost as if it overloads the scripts, since my game will not load the opening menu when I have it active. Can you explain what's going on? I've got the latest of all necessary Sexout Mods, and the only other Mods I've got installed are Sexout Breeder and Tryout.

I have the same problem only I'm also using TTW when it's time for the main menu to pop up it crashes to window not desktop with an error message also it says in FOMM it's marked as an esm while being an esp.  Now i corrected that with NVEdit so it will load main menu but starting a new game or loading a save it crashes to window

Okay... I'm seriously stumped here. FB Captured causes my game to not run properly. Not a CTD, mind you, but it's almost as if it overloads the scripts, since my game will not load the opening menu when I have it active. Can you explain what's going on? I've got the latest of all necessary Sexout Mods, and the only other Mods I've got installed are Sexout Breeder and Tryout.

When having an issue like this, please post your load order. Sometimes the mod has a conflict or the order in which they're loaded causes the issue. Also, the esm flag isn't anything to be concerned about, I highly recommend keeping that flag intact in case there's ever a module linking into the file, an esp can't act as master, the esm flag allows it to be a master.

When having an issue like this, please post your load order. Sometimes the mod has a conflict or the order in which they're loaded causes the issue. Also, the esm flag isn't anything to be concerned about, I highly recommend keeping that flag intact in case there's ever a module linking into the file, an esp can't act as master, the esm flag allows it to be a master.

My load order is:

FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
FBCaptured.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
Alternative Start.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
NVRefugee Outfits.esp
SCS - CombatArmour.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
SupergirlSuit.esp
SuperCola.esp
SexoutKennel.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp

My load order is:

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutStore.esm

SexoutTryout.esm

SexoutOffSpring.esm

Fertile Breeder.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

FBCaptured.esp

SexoutSpunk.esp

Alternative Start.esp

NVRefugee Outfits.esp

SCS - CombatArmour.esp

SexoutSexAssault.esp

SunnyCompanion.esp

SupergirlSuit.esp

SuperCola.esp

SexoutKennel.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

Keep all FB plugins together. Also, are both modules flagged as .esm? Because they should be. I can't spot a direct conflict, try sorting your load order with LOOT or check all mods in FNVEdit

My load order is:

FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
FBCaptured.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
Alternative Start.esp
NVRefugee Outfits.esp
SCS - CombatArmour.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
SupergirlSuit.esp
SuperCola.esp
SexoutKennel.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp

Do you have LOOT installed and have you ran that? 

Also if you got the NVRefugee Outfits mod for the SCR resources then you can delete that esp, just need the meshes/textures. 

Hah Pepertje beat me to it!

LOOT cannot detect any conflicts. Both modules are flagged as .esm, as well, and I just tried running the game with the FB modules paired up in my load order, but I still have the same issue.

Let me be clear here, the Mod does not cause a CTD. However, it causes a noticeable lag in NVSE's processing, since the time that the NVSE black box is open before NV loads while I have Captured active is nearly quadruple the time it is open without it. This, in turn, makes it so my game will not load the main menu, at least not within any reasonable time frame. (I waited twenty full minutes once, still didn't load.)

How did you guys kill doyle in the quest? Because I have no clue what to do, I don't know how to overpower him in the cell(no option for it when he's in the cell), I have no idea how to get kim to kill him and I don't know how to get Zues to kill him in the pen, I'm really confused

EDIT: I must have choose some dialogue that was meant for later in the quest early on, and bugger it up

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the necro, but I have to ask for a bit of help with Babylon that I couldn't seem to spot elsewhere in the thread: after the first trip to the plant, I was given the quest to befriend Lily as usual, however I cannot seem to progress past this point. I had expected Lily to appear again after given birth the second time, this has not been the case and I have nothing to do now; no means of escape that I can find and nothing to say to the NPCs. After several days nothing has happened.

By summoning her to me via the console I can get her to tell me about sap which Jasmine will give me, then further nothing.

Sorry for the necro, but I have to ask for a bit of help with Babylon that I couldn't seem to spot elsewhere in the thread: after the first trip to the plant, I was given the quest to befriend Lily as usual, however I cannot seem to progress past this point. I had expected Lily to appear again after given birth the second time, this has not been the case and I have nothing to do now; no means of escape that I can find and nothing to say to the NPCs. After several days nothing has happened.

By summoning her to me via the console I can get her to tell me about sap which Jasmine will give me, then further nothing.

Lily should appear somewhere around 7/8 AM if you've given birth to a Spore Plant Pod spawn, she may try and leave again, so be sure to talk to her then.

First I wan't to say that this seems quite interesting. I have been trying to do the garden episode and so far I quite like the story and setting.

Sadly I just can't seem to get very far.

I've had my first turn in the plant room and gotten the other girls to say I should try to befriend Lily the next time she comes to get me.

But she never does.

Iv'e had several pods by now (my setup for pregnancies is weird and I can't figure out the right stats for things...) and it does nothing,

At some point I had waited long enough that my pod became a tiny baby plant on the floor, sending the other girls running in terror from a little babby the size of a tennisball. Which while hillarious didn't do much to advance the quest.

I've tried reloading, teleporting Lily to me and cursing wildly at the screen, none of which had any noticable positive effects.

So I wonder if you can tell me how to do to advance things? I would like to finish it at some point really.

Have a good day and happy modding to you. :)

I also can't find any water in the room and the feeding Rose gives me does nothing for my hunger, and seeing as I play on hardcore that would have been useful to get.

It's more of a small thing though since I've consoled in a stack of steak and a decent amount of water, but it would be nice to have.

While hoping for a reply I will go and test out the deathclaw one, I got a few spoilers as I looked through the comments and it seems like it might be interesting.

First I wan't to say that this seems quite interesting. I have been trying to do the garden episode and so far I quite like the story and setting.

Sadly I just can't seem to get very far.

I've had my first turn in the plant room and gotten the other girls to say I should try to befriend Lily the next time she comes to get me.

But she never does.

Iv'e had several pods by now (my setup for pregnancies is weird and I can't figure out the right stats for things...) and it does nothing,

At some point I had waited long enough that my pod became a tiny baby plant on the floor, sending the other girls running in terror from a little babby the size of a tennisball. Which while hillarious didn't do much to advance the quest.

I've tried reloading, teleporting Lily to me and cursing wildly at the screen, none of which had any noticable positive effects.

So I wonder if you can tell me how to do to advance things? I would like to finish it at some point really.

Have a good day and happy modding to you. :)

I also can't find any water in the room and the feeding Rose gives me does nothing for my hunger, and seeing as I play on hardcore that would have been useful to get.

It's more of a small thing though since I've consoled in a stack of steak and a decent amount of water, but it would be nice to have.

While hoping for a reply I will go and test out the deathclaw one, I got a few spoilers as I looked through the comments and it seems like it might be interesting.

I had the same issue for Lily never coming back; Pepertje's instruction to wait until 8 AM got everything on her side back on track for me. Perhaps try reloading your save pre-plant baby and to wait to then if possible.

I hope that your issue can resolve itself, and that you enjoy your Deathclaw run. In my worthless opinion, it's the better of the two.

I had the same issue for Lily never coming back; Pepertje's instruction to wait until 8 AM got everything on her side back on track for me. Perhaps try reloading your save pre-plant baby and to wait to then if possible.

I hope that your issue can resolve itself, and that you enjoy your Deathclaw run. In my worthless opinion, it's the better of the two.

Oh I didn't notice that post!

I'll try that later then, right now I'm in the middle of another quest and I kind of deleted all of the ones I had in the garden incase they were bugged out too bad.

Thank you, wish me luck. :)

Edit: I actually got to try it now and it worked (!) It turns out it don't work unless I wait real time for the clock to strike 8 am. If I went past it with even a second it failed to trigger for me. Which explains why I failed earlier, I did wait around for 24 hours, skipping 1 hour at a time.

So thank you again, now I'm off to enjoy my garden fun time. :P

• 3 weeks later...

With 636 lines of code and 304 lines of dialogue, I can proudly announce that the upcoming episode (episode 5, yes, 4 is not yet under construction) is approximately halfway done! This just to let everyone know that I'm back from a long break! Again, sorry for that, hope you can forgive me ;)

P.S., a quick teaser: those who have been craving a bad ending can get one in this episode!

Ohhhh, I'm tingling with anticipation and curiosity. Looking forward to seeing what the next released chapter ends up being.

I think I won't spoil too much when I say it has something to do with a Vault, the Brotherhood of Steel and a British robot. And that's all you're getting from me until the next tease :P

• 1 month later...