Fertile Breeder - Captured

love your mods any chance when the halloween coundown is done we can get all the teaser pics they made me laugh but ive missed some lol

I'll put them all in a blog post. I do intend on posting them all together.

With the super mutant quest, I talk to everyone and they don't move. Do I have to go somewhere specific?

That depends on where you're talking to them. What's the quest stage (which objective is being displayed)?

I'm not getting a quest at all. :v

Talk to Captain Brandon, he should trigger the quest. If you're pregnant or have someone other than Jade follow you, chances are you can't start the quest due to its architecture.

I get the dialog to trigger and I can confirm that I want to help them but I'm never able to respond to the "Are you ready to go?" question. Is this a bug or did I simply miss some step?

Can you use Power Armor? For the quest to progress, you'll need Power Armor Training.

I added the Power Armor Training perk to my character using the console but that made no difference. Anything else it requires?

Interesting new quest, I beleive there is something missing though, probably did not spawn...

Anna tasks us to find evidence for a suposed jet dealer, however there is no evidence to be found inside the house. My guess is the item didnt spawn properly as the other evidence pieces spawn once the investigation starts. I reloaded an earlier save with no success. Or am I missing something? Whats the next queststep, so I could use console to advance?

Interesting new quest, I beleive there is something missing though, probably did not spawn...

Anna tasks us to find evidence for a suposed jet dealer, however there is no evidence to be found inside the house. My guess is the item didnt spawn properly as the other evidence pieces spawn once the investigation starts. I reloaded an earlier save with no success. Or am I missing something? Whats the next queststep, so I could use console to advance?

Use these commands for now:

"prid XX00826c"

"enable"

If that doesn't spawn the item, use these commands:

"SetObjectiveCompleted XX007384 62 1"

"SetObjectiveDisplayed XX007384 63 1"

This will complete the objectives associated with the stage.

I think something is not triggering for my game.  I talk to both the mayor and priest but the quest does not change or update. The Dark Water quest marks I did those things but thats it.  I assume I have to sleep with Evita to spread the virus or something but she just says to follow her but she does not move.  And I talked to everyone else and get no new dialogue.

I think something is not triggering for my game.  I talk to both the mayor and priest but the quest does not change or update. The Dark Water quest marks I did those things but thats it.  I assume I have to sleep with Evita to spread the virus or something but she just says to follow her but she does not move.  And I talked to everyone else and get no new dialogue.

You'll have to step outside and talk to the Mysterious Figure. For some unknown reason, he doesn't always show up properly. By default, he'll wait for you outside the Blackwater Inn.

You'll have to step outside and talk to the Mysterious Figure. For some unknown reason, he doesn't always show up properly. By default, he'll wait for you outside the Blackwater Inn.

Like at a certain time or something?  The only thing waiting at by the inn is a resident who says the generic resident things.

Like at a certain time or something?  The only thing waiting at by the inn is a resident who says the generic resident things.

Right after talking to the 2nd NPC you have to talk to. If you have a save right before entering town, talk to the mayor first and the priest in the inn second, that way he'll probably spawn near the exit.

Right after talking to the 2nd NPC you have to talk to. If you have a save right before entering town, talk to the mayor first and the priest in the inn second, that way he'll probably spawn near the exit.

I just tried that, twice, and sad to say it did not work. Is there an id I could use to spawn this mysterious stranger with?

"prid XX00826c"

"enable"

I tryd both variants, yet in both cases the item referred to was not found.

XX00826c or XX007384621 that is.

"prid XX00826c"

"enable"

I tryd both variants, yet in both cases the item referred to was not found.

XX00826c or XX007384621 that is.

You'll have to swap out the "XX" with the load index of FBCaptured plugin. To find that out, select something which is from that plugin (e.g. Anna) and look at the first two symbols in the number appearing at the top of the screen.

The second ID consists of 3 parts, actually. The "XX007384" is the quest ID, after that, you'll need to put the space and put up the objective index (62 or 63) and then the status.

I just tried that, twice, and sad to say it did not work. Is there an id I could use to spawn this mysterious stranger with?

You can spawn him using the RefID "XX007FB6" Be sure to swap out the XX's with the Load Index of FBCaptured. Use these commands:

-prid XX007FB6

-Enable

-Moveto Player

You can spawn him using the RefID "XX007FB6" Be sure to swap out the XX's with the Load Index of FBCaptured. Use these commands:

-prid XX007FB6

-Enable

-Moveto Player

Thank you! I don't know why this part of the quest didn't spawn him for me, probably something on my end is messed up.

It is broken for me too. I need to use these console commands to get it started, then either Anna doesn't get preggers or there are multiple messages that her water broke and that her clothes are getting tight, but all that happens is that she faces the wall she uses to stand in front and freezes like in the end of blair witch. Also, I can only sleep at the Inn every other day, because it will say that I need to pay when I try to sleep in the bed and when I try to pay I get told I already payed.

Plus, there doesn't seem to be any path finding information, everyone tries to go in straight lines, getting stuck on everything.

Hm, bummer, I really like the atmosphere of callville. Maybe I will try a fourth time.

i miss some meshes for jades outfits she ist only a floating head end and hands when she weares her outfits like "Jade's outfit" where do I get the meshes before I updatet alle the mods I didn't have the problem.

The Geck says the mesh fore it should be in "Fertile Breeder\Jade Armor\Base\ShirtF.nif" but there is no folder called "Jade Armor" also there is non in any of the archives.

edit found it it is in the fertile breeder archive under "Armor\Jadeoutfit\ShirtF.nif"

It is broken for me too. I need to use these console commands to get it started, then either Anna doesn't get preggers or there are multiple messages that her water broke and that her clothes are getting tight, but all that happens is that she faces the wall she uses to stand in front and freezes like in the end of blair witch. Also, I can only sleep at the Inn every other day, because it will say that I need to pay when I try to sleep in the bed and when I try to pay I get told I already payed.

Plus, there doesn't seem to be any path finding information, everyone tries to go in straight lines, getting stuck on everything.

Hm, bummer, I really like the atmosphere of callville. Maybe I will try a fourth time.

After you've infected Anna (or any of the other girls for that matter) you don't have to bother with her actually being pregnant. Sleeping at the inn isn't required to progress, it was a tryout which apparently isn't working out that well. I could look into the bed a bit further, but it shouldn't break the quest itself.

I seem to be stuck in the caville episode.

got to the part where I'm working with the cultists. I have each person infected and right before the fight for the town. but not sure how to start it.

After infecting all the girls, you'll have to return to Mathias. If he doesn't reply (the objective isn't updated after infecting all four girls), use the following commands:

SetObjectiveCompleted XX007384 50 1

SetObjectiveDisplayed XX007384 100 1

SetStage XX007384 100

The next Queststage of the blak veil (130) does not fire.

The quest ID is  06007384 therefor in order to force the next stage, the referene would be 06007384 +130?

I cant display the objective though is there a different command?

Use these commands to force progress:

SetObjectiveCompleted XX007384 120 1

SetObjectiveDisplayed XX007384 130 1

SetStage XX007384 130

(Then, select Mathias in console and type:) EVP

This should force the speech scene in the temple to trigger.

I have the problem when I have the quest to meet up with the assult team indigo the already start to fight when I get there before I can talk to brook and when I port brook to me before I they attack when I speak to her to start the attack non of the breeders or deathclaw is poisened and fight.

I have the problem when I have the quest to meet up with the assult team indigo the already start to fight when I get there before I can talk to brook and when I port brook to me before I they attack when I speak to her to start the attack non of the breeders or deathclaw is poisened and fight.

Will be patched. The main goal is to kick off the combat after talking to Brooke. If all the camp inhabitants are already dead when engaging, try spawning Brooke right next to you, resurrecting one and have Brooke start a fight with it. Once she stops combat, the quest should progress.

Nevermind, I'll just give up now, as even with those additional console commands and tryout disabled, I can't get further. Doesn't have to be a bug in your mod, as I occasionally had triggering issues with other mods, though the other breeder mods worked fine. I'll just hope Fallout 4 will be more robust and am looking forward to be playing your mods there.

Nevermind, I'll just give up now, as even with those additional console commands and tryout disabled, I can't get further. Doesn't have to be a bug in your mod, as I occasionally had triggering issues with other mods, though the other breeder mods worked fine. I'll just hope Fallout 4 will be more robust and am looking forward to be playing your mods there.

I wasn't referring to Sexout Tryout when I mentioned a tryout :P

Too bad it isn't working out for you. Try following the NCR path, maybe you'll have more luck there. You'll have to bust out to get that part.