Fertile Breeder - Captured

Das ist eine Freschheit Mods zu entwickeln die nicht laufen und dafür noch Spenden kassieren wollen

Mo'j 'ns eem goat luuster'n, jung.

-Please speak English, it makes things easier for everybody. Because right now, all I have to go on is Google Translate, so I'm not even sure if I'm getting what you were actually trying to say.

-There's no need to make a personal attack on me.

-Donations are entirely optional. If you want, feel free to, if you don't want to, no harm done.

-If there's something that doesn't work, you can post that instead and I'll do whatever I can to help you in that regard.

So I'm having a couple of problems with the Babylon questline. Firstly is that my character does GET pregnant, but she doesn't get the pregnant body for some reason (meaning her belly doesn't grow). Secondly is that in my first visit to tendril he disappears partway through the sex. These known problems? And do they have a fix? Thanks for any help!

So I'm having a couple of problems with the Babylon questline. Firstly is that my character does GET pregnant, but she doesn't get the pregnant body for some reason (meaning her belly doesn't grow). Secondly is that in my first visit to tendril he disappears partway through the sex. These known problems? And do they have a fix? Thanks for any help!

If you can properly deliver the plants, then there's no problem when it comes to the quest itself. The pregnant bodies not expanding could be restricted to those creatures.

Tendril disappearing... Not sure I've ever heard that one before, but try this:

-Open up console and select Tendril.

-Write down the line that shows up at the top of the screen.

-Close console.

If he disappears, do this:

-Open up console again and type "prid (the numbers/letters you just wrote down.) Hit enter.

-Type "disable" and hit enter.

-Type "moveto player" and hit enter.

-Type "enable" and hit enter.

If all goes well, this should bring him back.

If you can properly deliver the plants, then there's no problem when it comes to the quest itself. The pregnant bodies not expanding could be restricted to those creatures.

Tendril disappearing... Not sure I've ever heard that one before, but try this:

-Open up console and select Tendril.

-Write down the line that shows up at the top of the screen.

-Close console.

If he disappears, do this:

-Open up console again and type "prid (the numbers/letters you just wrote down.) Hit enter.

-Type "disable" and hit enter.

-Type "moveto player" and hit enter.

-Type "enable" and hit enter.

If all goes well, this should bring him back.

Okay, I'll try this! Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I started the Garden of Babylon quest and am now in the first room after capture, but am a bit stumped what to do next. Tried waiting, but it seems nothing happens on its own either - any hints?

Once captured, you'll have to wait for the old man or his daughter to coma and pick you up. This happens somewhere at 7 or 8 AM every day. If you get stumped, use the console command "set gamehour to 6.9", right after which Jasmine should say something to you.

Ok, I started the Garden of Babylon quest and am now in the first room after capture, but am a bit stumped what to do next. Tried waiting, but it seems nothing happens on its own either - any hints?

Once captured, you'll have to wait for the old man or his daughter to coma and pick you up. This happens somewhere at 7 or 8 AM every day. If you get stumped, use the console command "set gamehour to 6.9", right after which Jasmine should say something to you.

The first visit by the guy has already happened, but since then, nothing new has occured. Not at 7, not at 8, and not anywhere in between. Setting the time seems not to help either.

The first visit by the guy has already happened, but since then, nothing new has occured. Not at 7, not at 8, and not anywhere in between. Setting the time seems not to help either.

Unfortunately, the .esp is currently being worked on by someone else for the next episode. I'll see if I can get it back to go on a bugfix. Otherwise, I'm afraid it'll be another while before I can look deeper into it.

EDIT: Until I can find a good solid way to fix this part (probably the entire episode), use the following command:

-Select Jadmine (the green girl)

-Type "Say FBC3JasmineWarnPlayer"

-Hit enter

-Exit console.

-Now, she should say "Be careful, it's 8:00 AM, one of those two freaks should be showing up soon."

-Lily and Basil should now show up as intended.

Unfortunately, the .esp is currently being worked on by someone else for the next episode. I'll see if I can get it back to go on a bugfix. Otherwise, I'm afraid it'll be another while before I can look deeper into it.

EDIT: Until I can find a good solid way to fix this part (probably the entire episode), use the following command:

-Hit enter

-Exit console.

-Now, she should say "Be careful, it's 8:00 AM, one of those two freaks should be showing up soon."

Sorry, doesn't seem to do anything, alas :(

-Hit enter

-Exit console.

I'll head in-game to see if I can get through it as intended. If there's a serious issue, I'm afraid it will be a while before I can put out a fix.

-Hit enter

-Exit console.

I'll head in-game to see if I can get through it as intended. If there's a serious issue, I'm afraid it will be a while before I can put out a fix.

I figured out why the console command wasn't doing anything. You'll need either spore pods or a baby spore carrier on you befor you can progress. Try adding a spore pod through console commands, that should prompt the Basil and Lily to show up at 8 AM.

To add a Spore Pod through console, use the following command:

-"player.additem XX026C41 1", replace the XX's by the load number of Sexout Pregnancy. I guess at one point that was supposed to happen automatically, but as I've said before, I'll work on finally fully fixing as much as possible with this episode once I have the time for it ;)

I found that the XX isn't Sexout Pregnancy but rather Sexout Common Resources if that helps anyone, beside that the quest is unfortunately bugged in another way. When you're supposed to sneak out to Lily/Blossom Basil doesn't move from the door, I had to use the console kill command to make him unconscious so I could progress. When the final part happens and you meet him in the greenhouse he doesn't have any special dialogue, instead he acts as if he saw you sneak out of the greenhouse and plants you immediately.

I found that the XX isn't Sexout Pregnancy but rather Sexout Common Resources if that helps anyone, beside that the quest is unfortunately bugged in another way. When you're supposed to sneak out to Lily/Blossom Basil doesn't move from the door, I had to use the console kill command to make him unconscious so I could progress. When the final part happens and you meet him in the greenhouse he doesn't have any special dialogue, instead he acts as if he saw you sneak out of the greenhouse and plants you immediately.

Yeah, the Babylon episode is unfortunately unstable. As I said before, I'll work on fixing it as soon as I can. I'll make a list of known bugs to keep track of it once I get around to fixing it.

Yeah, the Babylon episode is unfortunately unstable. As I said before, I'll work on fixing it as soon as I can. I'll make a list of known bugs to keep track of it once I get around to fixing it.

To break away a little from the complaining and bug-reporting I'd like to say that I love the mod :D It's a ton of fun! Keep up the good work

To break away a little from the complaining and bug-reporting I'd like to say that I love the mod :D It's a ton of fun! Keep up the good work

And that's exactly the reason I keep making stuff ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing the mod and its modules and I have to say I like it a lot. There's one thing that puzzles me though, is the perk "FBC2DeathclawPerk" supposed to pop up at some point after finishing the Rogue rangers/have sex with Zeus and make lots of Deathclaw eggs quest? Because it didn't for me. It works if I console command it in but that feels a bit too much like cheating.

Currently playing the mod and its modules and I have to say I like it a lot. There's one thing that puzzles me though, is the perk "FBC2DeathclawPerk" supposed to pop up at some point after finishing the Rogue rangers/have sex with Zeus and make lots of Deathclaw eggs quest? Because it didn't for me. It works if I console command it in but that feels a bit too much like cheating.

That one should be given by the time you're done with the Deathclaw episode. Must have forgotten to add it in at some point.

• 3 weeks later...

Any plans to merge all these plugins into one after final version??My tight load order would be gratefull for that

Yes. Once everything is done, all modules will be merged into a Mojave edition and a DC edition.

Any plans to merge all these plugins into one after final version??My tight load order would be gratefull for that

Yes. Once everything is done, all modules will be merged into a Mojave edition and a DC edition.

Very cool thanks for response

ok ran into a problem (think its a bug)

I was playing a TTW mostly doing stuff in the capitol wasteland and went to new vegas to get willow

and figured while I was there I would go get me a carbine out of Vault 34.

the problem is that I can NOT enter Vault 34. 

I did some digging and did determine that it is definitely caused by FBCaptured.

without that enabled I can enter Vault 34 fine.

with it I get a door that says "open door" that does nothing instead of the entrance door to Vault 34.

if this is a feature of FBCaptured please just tell me so and I will play through the episodes until I can get in.

if it is in fact a bug you need to be aware of it.

attached is load order and mod list for reference.

anyway thanks for the awesome mods you have released.

modlistandloadorder7112916.7z

ok ran into a problem (think its a bug)

I was playing a TTW mostly doing stuff in the capitol wasteland and went to new vegas to get willow

and figured while I was there I would go get me a carbine out of Vault 34.

the problem is that I can NOT enter Vault 34. 

I did some digging and did determine that it is definitely caused by FBCaptured.

without that enabled I can enter Vault 34 fine.

with it I get a door that says "open door" that does nothing instead of the entrance door to Vault 34.

if this is a feature of FBCaptured please just tell me so and I will play through the episodes until I can get in.

if it is in fact a bug you need to be aware of it.

attached is load order and mod list for reference.

anyway thanks for the awesome mods you have released.

Yup, small mistake on my end, thanks for bringing it up. This should allow you to use the doors again.

FBCaptured.esp

ok further report

the fix mostly works

you can enter the vault now and almost everything inside works correctly - other than the water not draining properly (which means you cannot access the terminal to unlock the Overser;s Office door).

with the Fixed esp running to complete the side quest "Hard Luck Blues", access the armory, and use this path on companion quest "I Could Make You Care"

you would have to use a single console command to unlock the door to the Overseer's Office section

imho this is good enough.  am stating the problem and solution for others (and in case you wish to fix it 100%).

anyway thanks again for the quick fix and the great mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello this might be very old thread but i have a problem with the Babylon quest the first time you met the daugther of the the old guy to impregenate you it work but the second time you see her she stand there not moving and when i want to speak to her there is a zoom on her face and nothing happen what is the problem?