Fertile Breeder - Captured

So is there anything in the cave to do after you are captured, there is talk of a plan once we they are captured but there doesn't seem to be a way to actually proceed with it, unless I am just not far enough or have done something wrong?

So is there anything in the cave to do after you are captured, there is talk of a plan once we they are captured but there doesn't seem to be a way to actually proceed with it, unless I am just not far enough or have done something wrong?

Which episode are you talking about?

Most of the Captured scenarios require you to wait until the first pregnancy is over and NPC's will often have the next step in their dialogue. If you're going through your first pregnancy, wait it out and remember to talk to your fellow captives.

It was the deathclaw episode, where you get captured and take to some cave, I waited for the first pregnancy to finish, but then no new chat options opened up with anyone, it might just be me, but after I lead the guard away, and talk to Kim nothing new shows up for me

Hmmm... Lucan should show up at approx. 8AM and take you back to the deathclaw breeding grounds. Fron there on, the quest should proceed.

If he doesn't properly start conversation with the player, select him in console and type "startconversation player FBC2LucanCollectTopic"

Once done, the quest should progress as normal. Talk to Sarah again and hear her out on her plan.

Just played through the new "episode" and I enjoyed it, it went very smoothly for the most part, the only real hiccups I encountered were just fallout being fallout, but the episode itself was fun! At the end, here is what I ran into, I couldn't find the key to the door to leave in the end, and for me the girls didn't have chat options to exit the conversation, also one of them offered me purple sap in the end, but I didn't have an option to actually get any? but that was all at the very end, everything up until that went very smooth. So Good job! I am really enjoying your work :)

'Lo All. Hi "pepertje"

Pointing out a conflict Ive been having with FB Captured and Vault HQ1-NV 'House on the Hill' [another great mod, I recommend it]

Just downloaded the new v2 version of FB Captured you posted and have not started it yet, so this concerns v.0.1.2.

Vault HQ1-NV has a Protectron 'bot that can be set to act as an inventory sorter. Load it up with whatever you're carrying and it would transport and sort your goods. It was active as such during my play.

During my first try at it, after the initial "intro" scene with Zeus, every time I had sex with Zeus after that, it would continually open the Protectrons cargo menu during the end rag-doll sequence, requiring me to repeatedly tap the exit key until the rag-doll effect ended.

[Kinda funny actually, watching my char. and Zeus fly and flop around in a stroboscopic/freeze-frame manner as I tapped away]

My Solution

1) Loaded an earlier save from before I started FB Captured and deactivated the Protectron. Problem solved.

The Protectron also has a Security Patrol mode, but I never tried it. IMO- I don't think there would be an issue there.

Now, let's see what's up with v2. I'm getting excited already

THX

OMG... my character pregnant and keep birthing nonstop... 
after 30... i kid you not... 30 pregnancy from a big belly to finally slim belly, then i get pregnant and bloated again right after i get slim(no sex) for some reason and the belly become big and go all over again.... and after the 1st birth, lily was just standing there.... doing nothing and trying to talk to fer not working...

OMG... my character pregnant and keep birthing nonstop... 

after 30... i kid you not... 30 pregnancy from a big belly to finally slim belly, then i get pregnant and bloated again right after i get slim(no sex) for some reason and the belly become big and go all over again.... and after the 1st birth, lily was just standing there.... doing nothing and trying to talk to fer not working...

Check your pregnancy settings, also in the Aid part of your items inventory use the medical scanner and select the fertility option.  Sometimes your " birthing " will pop out more then it should, I myself have given birth to deatclaw, human and gecko offspring in one very long birthing session.  You can help decrease that from happening with the pregnancy settings.

Also try doing a reload of most recent save, going into a shack or something with no other npc's around and using the wait menu a few times, then get up grab a drink and come back, usually takes a minute or 2 for the script to kick in to pop out the babies.  Less npc's you have nearby less chance you have of the laying on the floor stuck bug.

If it keeps happening try checking your logs, then either pm or post your log to pepertje.

No. I have make sure my character was not pregnant for a long time and I only pregnant from one sex. Multiple conception chance was 5%. Btw... It's 65 birth now...

65 spore pod... Ok... 66 now...

Did.... The spore counter wasn't remove after pregnant? After 82 birth, I just force reset the pregnancy.

Don't really know how to export log

And lily is buggy. When I want to went to her room for the first time, she just stand in front of the room not moving. Have to use console to teleport her to her room. And the object below lily room is floating. Actually, here is a lot oh things in the garden that is floating especially the sofa.

And basil don't actually die... He just unconscious. He was set to essential. And why lily room has a trap?

After basil die, where's the key to open he door? I did manage to find my gear. And the dialog after basil die was.... Well, there are no option of ending dialog.

And there is a basil on top of the roof in the garden at night after I supposed already to kill him?

And there are 2 blossom. One normal one in her room while one plant version in the garden.

Though after escaping through the door, I came out of the Mohave desert? Where's the cave?

And the location of garden is.... Awkward... I mean it supposed to be something of a cave system...

At least make it.... Foresty..... I mean more tree... Kind of like oasis in fallout 3. Garden looks too city-ish Make it looks like a garden. With water pond of clean water with no radiation and the plant in garden are harvestable for cooking so player will keep coming back especially those that play on hardcore. Oh and make rose able to feed me even after escape... Or a bottle version that we can pick up daily.

Manage to complete the quest through console command and pregnancy reset.

It was short.... Wasn't bad but wasn't good either... Not much of event...

I wish it can be extended like capture farmer quest or deep like the deathclaw(but both also buggy as hell) quest.

Apologies for the bugs in the latest episode, will try to sort them all out. For the time being, here is a hotfix that will solve the following issues at least:

-Goodbye topics for after quest completion.

-The door to the Garden unlocks after you kill Basil

-You can now pick up a daily supply of Purple Sap from Jasmine.

Be warned, though, that there is still WIP behind the dialogue, that will be sorted out eventually, but not right now since the bugs are more important. That is: dialogue indicates that you can now change colors the same way the rest of the girls did, but that feature has not yet been added.

FBCaptured.esp

Some bugs, and things I noticed looking at this in the GECK:

- Doyle doesn't have a condition on his dialog about Kim becoming a breeder, so you can ask him about it at any time.

- After the scene with the plant, no one comes into the room to advance things. The old man does show up, but he doesn't have any dialog, then leaves.

Also, a suggestion. Once Kim starts getting huge, and especially once she starts wandering around naked, there's no way Doyle or Lucan won't know what's up. I'd suggest them throwing her into the breeding pen with the rest of the girls. That should also be the outcome if you tell Doyle or Lucan about it - I found there being no option to tell Lucan and no option that ended badly for her being an odd choice, since you can rat out the captive at Cottonwood Cove. The episode can end how it does from there - the deathclaws eventually follow you.

I also found it exceeding odd Lucan has absolutely no comments about Doyle's mysterious death.

Some bugs, and things I noticed looking at this in the GECK:

- Doyle doesn't have a condition on his dialog about Kim becoming a breeder, so you can ask him about it at any time.

- After the scene with the plant, no one comes into the room to advance things. The old man does show up, but he doesn't have any dialog, then leaves.

Also, a suggestion. Once Kim starts getting huge, and especially once she starts wandering around naked, there's no way Doyle or Lucan won't know what's up. I'd suggest them throwing her into the breeding pen with the rest of the girls. That should also be the outcome if you tell Doyle or Lucan about it - I found there being no option to tell Lucan and no option that ended badly for her being an odd choice, since you can rat out the captive at Cottonwood Cove. The episode can end how it does from there - the deathclaws eventually follow you.

I also found it exceeding odd Lucan has absolutely no comments about Doyle's mysterious death.

You can't rat out Kim or anything else along the Bad Karma path because I haven't implemented that part yet. I may create a new module similar to FBFarm which would follow the Courier as she joins the Rogues.

I think I've run into a Bug with Clover for the second chapter.  When we get to the "Meet Clover outside Babylon" portion of the quest, she She keeps repeating the line about coming alone.  I don't have any companions with me, I am able to enter the other expansions which require you to be alone, and I've tried killing off all the companions, but she still seems to think that I have someone with me.  Any suggestions?

I think I've run into a Bug with Clover for the second chapter.  When we get to the "Meet Clover outside Babylon" portion of the quest, she She keeps repeating the line about coming alone.  I don't have any companions with me, I am able to enter the other expansions which require you to be alone, and I've tried killing off all the companions, but she still seems to think that I have someone with me.  Any suggestions?

Try one of those consoles to dismiss all followers at once. (There should be one at the Gun Runner's just outside of Vegas). Maybe you have a follower somewhere who has been set to wait there. Otherwise, I'll look into it for the next patch wave. (Yeah... it's been a while since I patched all my modules...)

Finished the Babylon quest. A couple comments:

- When attempting to get the sap to make the purple sap for Basil, the flower mounted me instead of the plantman. Still got the appropriate sap, though.

- I made liberal use the Cherchez la Femme perk to seduce Lily into working with us. It would've been nice if I could repeatedly have sex with her after the quest was done. As it stands she becomes rather indifferent to me after the quest completes, when throughout the quest she basically seemed to fall in love with me.

- I was never able to get any form of nutrition from Rose or anywhere else throughout the quest (other than the irradiated sink in Lily's room) - I repeatedly had to use the console to sustain my dehydration & hunger so I wouldn't die (hardcore mode on).

- The sap stages (red & blue sap) never checked complete when I turned then in to the green lady (forget her name). May be because I dealt with Blossom first, though.

Playing through as an oft-victimized lesbian, this quest fit my interests nicely, nice work.

- When attempting to get the sap to make the purple sap for Basil, the flower mounted me instead of the plantman. Still got the appropriate sap, though.

- I made liberal use the Cherchez la Femme perk to seduce Lily into working with us. It would've been nice if I could repeatedly have sex with her after the quest was done. As it stands she becomes rather indifferent to me after the quest completes, when throughout the quest she basically seemed to fall in love with me.

- I was never able to get any form of nutrition from Rose or anywhere else throughout the quest (other than the irradiated sink in Lily's room) - I repeatedly had to use the console to sustain my dehydration & hunger so I wouldn't die (hardcore mode on).

- The sap stages (red & blue sap) never checked complete when I turned then in to the green lady (forget her name). May be because I dealt with Blossom first, though.

-The sap is likely a small script messup. Will be fixed.

-Sex with Lily (and other dialogue) will be added, must have forgotten...

-Now that SO Breeder is back, I can look at how User29 fid it in his deathclaw scenario.

-The sap dialogue with Jasmine will be looked into as well.

Playing through as an oft-victimized lesbian, this quest fit my interests nicely, nice work.

Does this esp fix the issues?

FBCaptured.esp

- The option to explicitly gather sap from either the plant or the spore carrier appears to be gone in this version if having already dealt with Blossom. The option to fuck them is there, but doesn't get the sap. This proved to not be an issue though, since after going to go talk with Lily in the greenhouse, we just took the sap Basil was going to feed me & fed him it. Not sure what the point of gathering the sap is in the first place, other than more Sexout opportunities.

I tried again, this time to get the sap prior to dealing with Blossom. The options to collect sap *were* there, & each option involved the appropriate actor. However, as before, the sap stages still remained incomplete after turning them in to Jasmine, & the dialog was unchanged relative to the scenario above: we still stole Basil's sap instead of what we'd procured & used it on him.

- The additional topic is functional. Appreciated.

- Rose provides rose milk, now, which is instantly 'applied' & alleviates a lot of dehydration. No hunger alleviation, though. Hunger isn't quite as critical as thirst, but I think my character would still have died if she hadn't received console-assisted nutrition throughout the quest.

- As mentioned, the sap stages still remained incomplete after turning them in to Jasmine.

Additional issues I noticed/forgot to mention before:

- When meeting Lily in the greenhouse in the final stage of the quest, Basil shows up shortly after. However, he merely tries to leave, immediately. The player has to talk to him themself to engage in the final dialog. Given what he's there to do (plant the player), it seems he should instigate the dialog. Amusingly, you can re-summon him into the room by going back through the dialog with Lily, & he just keeps leaving.

- Basil doesn't die, he merely goes unconscious repeatedly. Also, if he's supposedly turning into a pile of goo, I wonder if you couldn't just apply the effect from a plasma/laser weapon death to him, & actually turn him into - well, ashes, but it's close.

- When Basil is supposedly 'busy' with Lily, he continues to patrol the garden. Additionally, Blossom is not in her room, but in the center of the garden.

-  Two copies of Blossom are here after Basil's death. One is mutated (red), the other normal. The normal one says nothing if I attempt to converse, the red one comments on how smoothly that went. I assume that normal Blossom has no place here - she would have either fled after Basil's death, been killed herself, or mutated into Red-Blossom.

- After Basil dies & I leave the greenhouse, seemingly random inhabitants of Babylon choose to stay. First time I played through (old .esp), Clover was nowhere to be found (I figured maybe she went back to Westside). The second time I played through, using this .esp, Jasmine was gone. I did it again to get the sap prior to dealing with Clover, & this time, neither Lily nor Clover was present after leaving the greenhouse. Not sure what the deal with this is. (Did it once more: this time, Clover & Rose, no Jasmine or Lily. Weird)

Damn, that is a wall of text.

- The option to explicitly gather sap from either the plant or the spore carrier appears to be gone in this version if having already dealt with Blossom. The option to fuck them is there, but doesn't get the sap. This proved to not be an issue though, since after going to go talk with Lily in the greenhouse, we just took the sap Basil was going to feed me & fed him it. Not sure what the point of gathering the sap is in the first place, other than more Sexout opportunities.

I tried again, this time to get the sap prior to dealing with Blossom. The options to collect sap *were* there, & each option involved the appropriate actor. However, as before, the sap stages still remained incomplete after turning them in to Jasmine, & the dialog was unchanged relative to the scenario above: we still stole Basil's sap instead of what we'd procured & used it on him.

- The additional topic is functional. Appreciated.

- Rose provides rose milk, now, which is instantly 'applied' & alleviates a lot of dehydration. No hunger alleviation, though. Hunger isn't quite as critical as thirst, but I think my character would still have died if she hadn't received console-assisted nutrition throughout the quest.

- As mentioned, the sap stages still remained incomplete after turning them in to Jasmine.

Additional issues I noticed/forgot to mention before:

- When meeting Lily in the greenhouse in the final stage of the quest, Basil shows up shortly after. However, he merely tries to leave, immediately. The player has to talk to him themself to engage in the final dialog. Given what he's there to do (plant the player), it seems he should instigate the dialog. Amusingly, you can re-summon him into the room by going back through the dialog with Lily, & he just keeps leaving.

- Basil doesn't die, he merely goes unconscious repeatedly. Also, if he's supposedly turning into a pile of goo, I wonder if you couldn't just apply the effect from a plasma/laser weapon death to him, & actually turn him into - well, ashes, but it's close.

- When Basil is supposedly 'busy' with Lily, he continues to patrol the garden. Additionally, Blossom is not in her room, but in the center of the garden.

-  Two copies of Blossom are here after Basil's death. One is mutated (red), the other normal. The normal one says nothing if I attempt to converse, the red one comments on how smoothly that went. I assume that normal Blossom has no place here - she would have either fled after Basil's death, been killed herself, or mutated into Red-Blossom.

- After Basil dies & I leave the greenhouse, seemingly random inhabitants of Babylon choose to stay. First time I played through (old .esp), Clover was nowhere to be found (I figured maybe she went back to Westside). The second time I played through, using this .esp, Jasmine was gone. I did it again to get the sap prior to dealing with Clover, & this time, neither Lily nor Clover was present after leaving the greenhouse. Not sure what the deal with this is. (Did it once more: this time, Clover & Rose, no Jasmine or Lily. Weird)

Damn, that is a wall of text.

-The sap you gather from the plants is different from the sap used to kill Basil: the Purple Sap is used to turn women into flowers, the Concentrated Purple Sap is used to root them into the ground... and can be quite lethal to men. (And yes, I did try the plasma effect, but for some reason Basil remains essential even though I flagged him as non-essential in the final dialogue...)

-Hmmm... the milk should also restore starvation...)

-Sap stages? Do you mean the objectives?

-Basil is probably using the package to walk around the garden instead of the dialogue he's supposed to use...

-As mentioned before, Basil is probably not being flagged as non-essential.

-That might be something I've overlooked.

-The Human form of Blossom should disappear after completing the quest.

-They may still be somewhere inside one of the rooms (likely the Greenhouse), but I'll look into this when I can.

Thanks for making Fertile Breeder! I kept my Sexout NG / Sexout Pregnancy installation non-updated for months... years... because I didn't want to lose the ability to play Sexout Breeder (due to version incompatibilities), but Fertile Breeder finally tempted me sufficiently to bring everything up to date, and I don't regret it!

I played the deathclaw scenario and enjoyed that - there were some of the usual non-mod bugs, such as characters falling through the world, and some mod issues, such as

during the escape, frequently Kim and/or deathclaws would turn hostile to me

, but I did manage to get through it and enjoyed it a bunch.

I particularly enjoy your flavor dialogue, the dialogue was a bit of a weakness in Sexout Breeder and you've got some real gems for those of us that like this sort of thing.

I'm having difficulties with the Babylon scenario, though -

I've mated with the plant/carrier duo once, had the bulb, and now I cannot advance. Lily appears after I have the bulb/baby but when I attempt to speak with her I get an odd visual glitch where my character's headless body hangs briefly in the air, and then nothing else happens. Additionally, Basil is now appearing in the room and walking out every few moments.

Earlier, when mating with the plant, I get plant animations but no character animations, i.e. the plant is doing it's thing but my character is invisible. I'm fairly certain I added the optional Spore stuff that came with Pregnancy, any ideas what might I be missing?

Here's my load order, it's pretty stripped down:

FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBFarm.esp
FBCaptured.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
Sexout-Amra.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Total active plugins: 20
Total plugins: 29

I'll go try some of the other quests, but this one really appeals to me so let me know if you have any ideas what I might have wrong.

And thanks again for making Fertile Breeder!