• 1 month later...

Not a modder myself but have an idea I would like to share.

That is the slavery mod. we have so many slavery mods we can install many of them at once and play but it gets slowly boring and that because they are all more of the same. get enslaved spend some time standing near npc and little bit of quest, that is it. what we need to put more love to this kind of mods. and there I present

the  Slave framework

so different slavery mods can work together to give more immersive experience to the player. 

think you can buy slaves from simple slavery and sell it to slaverun masters to make money or defeat enemy and take them as slaves and make them your follower. make your own slave market or even your own slave milk farm (MME), make them sell stuff harvest put them as plaything in cities, train your slaves at mia's dungeon  and so on.

think of the possibility it can unlock and what more we can do with it! with the varieties of mod we already have, it can result in a slave economy inside the game.

Edit: Above is simply the concept of the framework. sex scenarios body shape change etc have there own framework like sexlab, disparity, SLIF, Devious framework, (animal) SOS, SLAL etc. A slavery framework will be a great addition to handle npcs in general not just slaves but slave handling would be a good start.

Guest AthenaESIV

How about a mod that uses slavetats or RM overlays (or both) to give a womb tatoo... And that womb tattoo glows based on SL Arousal.

Bonus points if it changes colors based on if pregnant or not (or some other indicator), and double bonus points if you make it so different stages of arousal (say 0-30, 31-50, 51-75, 76-99, 100) use different overlays so we can slightly modify the womb tat, use multiple colors, or make it more elaborate.

If it used the pregnancy idea, the mods I would request most for that would SGO3 and Hentai Pregnancy \o/

i would like to make  a suggestion for Race Based Slavery. 

my idea is that Races that Hate each other like (HighElfs and Nords)

would be more likely to enslave a member of their rival group, 

so for example Nords might enslave a Altmer or a Imperial before they enslave another Nord, 

while the Imperials would enslave a Altmer or a Nord  before a imperial

Altmer would enslave all Human Races. 

or a Dunmer would have a priority of enslaving a Argonian and vise versa

Orc Strongholds would enslave any race but prefer to Enslave a Elf

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well even though the queue on that spreadsheet is long, I figured I'd add this request for a mod Ive been hoping to find somewhere someday, if that still is okay that is

"oops, my mistake" or something like that, I dunno I suck at names.

But regardless;

You know those thieves that can appear in towns and cities? The ones that usually appear as laborers that then cause a scene later?
Well either them (or some new random event NPC) could cause a little grief for the player by "accidentally" loosening their chest armor for it to drop when they walk by, and thats about it. Nothing fancy, just a random event NPC that bumps to you for little oopsie whoopsie

• 1 month later...

This might be a tough one, so I would understand if its a hard no, but maybe create the mod described in this thread?  Or probably a much more lightweight version. I play alot of mods like slaverun, and a female dragonborn just going around kicking ass and getting idolized by everyone can sometimes break the overall immersion.

7 hours ago, laika0203 said:

This might be a tough one, so I would understand if its a hard no, but maybe create the mod described in this thread?

At this point, it feels a bit like a toned down and less funny Troubles of Heroine "Real and False Heroes" quest... You can already play that.

ToH wasn't really a thing when I made that post; at least, I didn't know about it.

ToH's approach requires limited edits to vanilla as it doesn't kick in until after you've done the early events in Whiterun, and doesn't really change any of the quests, just adds stuff to the "Real Dragonborn".

How about this idea?

Call it "Prison Inspector" or something like that.

The idea is you come across an npc who tells you they are a prison inspector. The job sounds fun because you can rape/punish any prisoner while you are visiting a prison. The inspector tells you he is new in Skyrim and hasn't visited any prisons yet. An idea forms in your head. You follow him till nobody is around, then kill him. Or just rob him. But you take his credentials. Then you visit a prison and pretend to be him. You walk in like you own the place, look around, then choose a prisoner to play with. You can talk to them and tell them you are going to rape them. You could make them choose between anal sex with you or being "given" to the guards. You can put them in stocks and whip their ass. You could beat them up in a fist fight. And then rape them. Maybe even pass them to the guards to gang rape after you're done. Then you can move on to the next prison. Or come back to the same one later.

But wait! You didn't think it would be THAT easy did you?

There is a chance (MCM configurable?) that the prisoner has already met the REAL inspector and sounds the alarm! The guards get mad and decide they should gang rape you. Then they lock you in the cell with the first prisoner and tell him/her to "have fun" with you. No sleeping to get out of jail. You are stuck there till morning. The prisoner will rape you every so often, plus the guards might decide to join in again. 

Want more options? How about if you get caught the guards decide a bukkake session is what you need. You are stripped, hands cuffed behind your back and forced to your knees. Then a quick black screen and you are in first person screen, the only thing you see are 4 or 5 cocks with hands stroking away. Then sort of a white screen, lol! as they all cum on your face. Heavy cum texture added to your face makes it a little embarrassing to talk to any merchants! 

I've always wanted a simple mod that acts like Deviously Helpless. When coming across bandits in the wild, they will approach you instead of attack you, demanding your valuables in exchange for your life. You can agree to give them your gold and/or items (configurable to a certain value), you can choose to fight, run, or persuade them. You also have the option to get on your knees and do what you do best ;). There should still be a chance they want your gold/items if you chose sex and a chance they still want sex if you gave them gold/items. Noticing your obedience, maybe they can even enslave you on the spot.

22 hours ago, Wyldfoxx said:

I've always wanted a simple mod that acts like Deviously Helpless. When coming across bandits in the wild, they will approach you instead of attack you, demanding your valuables in exchange for your life. You can agree to give them your gold and/or items (configurable to a certain value), you can choose to fight, run, or persuade them. You also have the option to get on your knees and do what you do best ;). There should still be a chance they want your gold/items if you chose sex and a chance they still want sex if you gave them gold/items. Noticing your obedience, maybe they can even enslave you on the spot.

From what I understand this can be achieved by 2 or 3 mods already. Defeat, Dangerous Nights should cover it if configured correctly

On 7/20/2020 at 10:49 PM, skyquester said:

From what I understand this can be achieved by 2 or 3 mods already. Defeat, Dangerous Nights should cover it if configured correctly

Hmmm... I've used Defeat for a long time, but I've never tried Dangerous Nights. I just threw it in and checked it out and it doesn't seem to do what I'm looking for.

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2020 at 12:15 PM, Dohvakin said:

Is Feliks still working on the mod requests? I'm curious about enhanced spouses.

I highly doubt it. 

His last post was january 2019. 
And even if he was active still, consider that 99.999% of requests are denied or ignored anyway. 

On 7/20/2020 at 6:52 AM, Wyldfoxx said:

We are working on it.

Naked Dungeons Mod has a helpless feature when not wearing weapons and clothes (currently beeing worked on to be improved further)

You can surrender to the bandits when u dont want to fight (with rape and possible robbery outcome). 

I can also suggest do you try Sexlab Adventures which has a big customizeable MCM with alot of content that can be adjusted to your preference. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone. Fertility mod used to be fun. Your followers or Spouse would turn a certain color for a short time in which she would be fertile (Green) or she would be (Blue) not fertile. and in (Red) she would be pregnant. The colors were for a short time so that they would not be in color for long. Also you could speak to your Spouse or follower to tell them you would wanted some alone time with them in a private place. No; you did not get to see them doing the "bump uglies" but you knew what was happening in the dark.

Now it's boring and you can pretty much get anyone pregnant using the MCM; if you want without speaking to them, or they even knowing that they just got pregnant. I have to say that this new version of "Fertility Mod"; SUCKS! It's just not what it used to be and I don't recommend the mod to anyone. I'm sorry; but there is always a way to get though difficulties in your mods if you just ask for help so you can learn what to do to make them better, without taking all the fun out of them. Someone; is just being lazy and looking for glory for a job well done; that is not even close to being well done.

Sincerely.

Raum777

9 hours ago, mycastlecellar said:

Now it's boring and you can pretty much get anyone pregnant using the MCM; if you want without speaking to them, or they even knowing that they just got pregnant.

If  you find doing that boring than don't do it.  One thing you can do is have it work with sexlab or flowergirls.

Also not that I want to be the tone police and I'm not an admin or moderator here or anything like that, but if there is something you don't like about the mod you don't have to be so hostile about it.

On 10/28/2020 at 7:42 PM, axz2 said:

If  you find doing that boring than don't do it.  One thing you can do is have it work with sexlab or flowergirls.

Also not that I want to be the tone police and I'm not an admin or moderator here or anything like that, but if there is something you don't like about the mod you don't have to be so hostile about it.

Ok; you took offense. It was never intended to be offensive. I don't see any cuss words or hostility what so ever. I stated a fact. Not showing anger. I'm not angry at all. The mod does not work like it used to and that is a fact. As for "it SUCKS"; that an expression of DISPLEASURE. Not Anger. Because; the Mod used to work and now it does not. Simple fact. If you are upset because I told the truth; and don't like the way I told it then go tell the Verbal Police. I will not stop telling the truth because you can't deal with it, or correct the problem! Fix it or don't use it. That is up to you and I will go on telling Modders the TRUTH! Even if it hurts.