Guest tomm434

Got it. I don't know why this happened and how this might be connected with old save, I'm sorry. Hovewer I have a suspicion - I'll keep it mind for the next update.

Hello! I recently tried installing this mod and have run into a problem right out of the gate. I DL'd and installed nvse_5_0-beta-1.7z (the file linked in the opening tutorial), and then installed Unethical Deeds and got this message upon loading my game:

Update NVSE to at least 5.0.1b for UnethicalDeeds to work. Debug log is blocked for this savegame. You need to exit game NOW and delete this mod from your load order to restore your debug log option.

It's not entirely clear, but it seems the NVSE linked in the beginning of the tutorial is out of date. Is this right? Is there a newer NVSE I need to download?

Thanks.

When the npc is submitted and sit tied, and there is enemy nearby, npc getting up, fighting enemy with hands, then returning back to place and sitting tied back. Also after rape npc walking few meters to point, where was tied, before sit down. This looks weird.

Few hours into my new save and everything still working well. Just one bug to report, when I tell my slave to wait she starts wandering. I told her to wait by the road while I went ahead to clear out enemies and found her wandering far away from where I told her to stay. 

If you're taking suggestions might I add:

- Prostitute your slave to npcs through smallertalk or other dialogue.

Guest tomm434

>when I tell my slave to wait she starts wandering

it's okay - she gets sandbox package. I don't create marker near her so if she went somewhere (escaped from enemies for instance) she considered her new position at the moment she stopped fleeing.

>When the npc is submitted and sit tied, and there is enemy nearby, npc getting up, fighting enemy with hands, then returning back to place and sitting tied back.

I'll try to fix it  but no promises

>Also after rape npc walking few meters to point, where was tied, before sit down. This looks weird.

Unfortunately markers are the only way I can make NPC sit on the ground and that marker is created near NPC when you submit it

two more bugs to report

1. when selecting sex or anal, about 50% the time the blowjob animation plays.

2. this one is a little weird so let me give you series of events

- told my first slave to stay in a house in nipton

- walked to novac where along the way I enslaved a viper gunslinger

- told the viper gunslinger to wait in the novac motel room

- went back to get my other slave

- when i got back to the nipton motel room, the viper gunslinger was no longer enslaved. she had the slave collar, but the slave menu interaction was no longer availabe. Also her custom name had reverted back to "Viper Gunslinger". 

I'll try and replicate the events and get you a log. I'll be disabling the mod now as well because I think it's the cause of my save files not loading when I first start up the game.

Edit: Debugfile attached

One more thing I noticed was that a few seconds after I entered the room with the slave i brought from Nipton (Jackal slave), the Viper slave vanished and reappeared renamed and no longer interactable with the slave menu. 

2nd Edit: Loaded up my save with mod still installed to do a little more fiddling and my other slave is no longer interactable either. Trying to re-enslave her does not trigger the rob/strip/enslave menu either.

UnethicalDeeds-Debug--2015-06-06--18-20-39.txt

Guest tomm434

when selecting sex or anal, about 50% the time the blowjob animation plays.

I'll investigate

2. this one is a little weird so let me give you series of events

That happens because Viper gunslighter is not perstent NPC. When she is not loaded she can't be reached by script, I can't set packaged to her etc.

What you should do is always check NPC persistance state in Submit menu before enslaving. If it is eval to 0 - don't enslave this NPC. Also read FAQ - I've explained the sutiation there.

What you should do now is to go in one cell with Viper, save game, exit Fallout, load game, free her.

>Also after rape npc walking few meters to point, where was tied, before sit down. This looks weird.

Unfortunately markers are the only way I can make NPC sit on the ground and that marker is created near NPC when you submit it

As i remembered from enclave commander, it gives "setrestrained 1" to captives, so they won't stand up and move no matter what happen. Try to give them restrained flag too, if you don't do this. Just don't forget to set restrained state to 0 when they untied. Also after rape better teleport them directly to marker, so they will not walk to it, and just sit down immediately.

Guest tomm434
Also after rape better teleport them directly to marker, so they will not walk to it, and just sit down immediately.

That will look more weird lol

As i remembered from enclave commander, it gives "setrestrained 1" to captives, so they won't stand up and move no matter what happen. Try to give them restrained flag too, if you don't do this. Just don't forget to set restrained state to 0 when they untied

Maybe

Guest tomm434

I didn't manage to reproduce issue when you choose Anal and end up in blowjob scene. What version of sexout are you guys using?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tomm434

I'm doing new update which will make companions approach player after combat to ask for sex (You can switch it off in MCM, you can set approach chance and approach rate (how often chance is calculated and if male-male and female-female approaches allowed) ).

So again I need help with dialogues. If someone could make new dialogues for companions which they will say after battle (they initiate conversation with player by themselves). The more the better. They have different line only when they approach player first time with sex request.

Interaction is only for Male (PC)-Female(Companion) and Female(PC)-Male(Companion).  Male-Male approaches will be treated as Male-female for Anal, Oral and  I block Vaginal option for them.

Female-Female will be treated as usual (as if female has srapon (I don't know if it's possible - never tried) ).

Also generic Oral-Vaginal-Anal dialogues would be appreciated.

I don't contact all of those who created previous dialogues for me because they might be busy\unavaiable so don't be offended =)

Please PM me with dialogues.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Oh and to be clear - scripting is ready. All I need is to insert dialogues.

EDIT2:

Also new mini-update for submit option - now in "Automatic surrender" you can choose between Scanner and Event. Event works like in SexLab Defeat - you give up after someone hits you and your health becomes low enough.

Guest tomm434

... why approach after combat?

It's the high time to relax. Never felt urge to have sex after you smashed someone's head with hammer? no?

Guest tomm434

Update is up. Read FAQ between asking questions.

Thanks 7KeysCurtain for making approach dialogues for companions! (oral, anal, vaginal prompts are mine that's why they suck :D)

Please test Autosubmit via Event

Some feedback on the main topic:

Please change the main topic's text colors to something less eye straining, using colored text is bad idea and if done it should never be done with red, pink, light yellow, light green or dark blue.

also in the FAQ it says "-I'm stick in the middle of the scene!!" you might want to fix that xD

Besides that keep up the great work :D

Guest tomm434

Please change the main topic's text colors to something less eye straining, using colored text is bad idea and if done it should never be done with red, pink, light yellow, light green or dark blue.

also in the FAQ it says "-I'm stick in the middle of the scene!!" you might want to fix that xD

You mean this is eye-straining?

post-187071-0-38819500-1434669411_thumb.jpg

Does it look differently with your browser?

You mean this is eye-straining?

attachicon.gifES.jpg

Does it look differently with your browser?

yeah the red is pretty annoying and also the cyan is too well at least for my eyes (I do have glasses so that might contribute to it, not quite sure)