Hello

where should you get the version 04/21/2015 

all other later versions do not work what now?

List of version (no 5.0.beta 1)

Spoiler

Screenshot_6.jpg.231c55897833cb748e6e1e5b82e7e223.jpg

tried NVSE  5.0 Beta 2, 5.0 Beta 3, 5.1.4b, 6.0.9 none worked

This Error

Spoiler

20210528043505_1.jpg.066f08a722acce1f62a3b6629e68121c.jpg20210528044450_1.jpg.4c02bfddfa215ea725fd3068fa03bcc5.jpg

Edited by EvaVaultGirl
  • 1 month later...

For some reason my victims/NPCs keep using their vanilla damaged/hurt voicelines during rape (consensual sounds are normal, only happens with rape) even though I have only enabled Sexout Sound Replacer to use custom sounds. I only have Unethical Deeds, SOSReplacer, Smallertalk, SexoutSpunk, SexOutLust, SexOutSex, SexoutNG and SexOutCommonResources enabled (+ all the prerequisite files). I've slowly isolated it and turns out the damaged/hurt sounds occur when SOSoundReplacerData is enabled, but I can't figure out how to fix it as I can't find how that and Unethical Deeds conflict each other, nor do they have any vanilla hurt sounds files in them. Any suggestions?

Edited by poopcookie123
Clarification
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
17 hours ago, MorningDance1997 said:

the Unethical Deeds part of the MCM menu isnt loading for me

Curses.  I don't remember it right now, but there is a console command to make the mcm reload I've used when that happened. Someone will remember it off the top of their head. If/when I remember I'll come back.

• 4 months later...