@tomm434

If NPC submit to Player add NPC to SubmittedNPCFaction and  / apply flag SubmittedNPC.

If SubmittedNPC set free by Player via dialog = free SubmittedNPC > Remove SubmittedNPCFaction / SubmittedNPC flag and restore normal/original values.

If Player distance from SubmittedNPC = XXX Meters or Fast Travel set SubmittedNPC to be freed > unrestrain NPC and set free / remove SubmittedNPC flag and restore normal/original values.

These together in theory allows manual action by the player or if the player goes to a certain distance / fast travel (and if automatic clean up on) free the NPC rather than having to wait for the player to come back as in 1).

When the player goes back to that position the NPC won't be there but rather where he/she would have ended up being without the player intervention.

Sorry if I am not explaining it right or this can't work, just what I'm picturing in my head. wink.png

If I have to pick one of those 4 options I'd have 4) but allow the player to manually look after the NPC too (1) if the choices can be there.

Already hit the limit for loaded plugins so not a fan of having to use JIP plugin but I will if I have too if it turns out the be the suggested option in the end.

The JIP plugin you talked about is the nvse plugin? If so it doesn´t have an esp or esm but rather a dll file that goes into the nvse plugins folder. That way it shouldn´t involve the plugin limit.

In my oponion 3) and 4) would be the best solutions for the player (can´t see the workload for you :cool: ) but solution 1) would be still ok for me.

Guest tomm434

Thanks for replying.

If NPC submit to Player add NPC to SubmittedNPCFaction and  / apply flag SubmittedNPC.

If SubmittedNPC set free by Player via dialog = free SubmittedNPC > Remove SubmittedNPC flag and restore normal/original values.

That's already done.

If Player distance from SubmittedNPC = XXX Meters or Fast Travel set SubmittedNPC to be freed > unrestrain NPC and set free / remove SubmittedNPC flag and restore normal/original values.

This system is implemented now and it doesn't work. If player leaves the cell UnPersistent NPC is loaded out of memory and I can't even clean him up. Distance check is not reliable too - if you use it in interior you might enter another cell fpr instance and NPC might be unloaded even in exterior if you get too far from her.

The JIP plugin you talked about is the nvse plugin?

Yes.

Oh and for next update I made new "Undress" option to undress NPC via menu without having putting their items in your inventory. Now I don't think I should release it yet before I fix this. I'm inclined to do 4th option if I won't be able to find solution for this.

Also for this version if you see "SubmitRapeToken" in your inventory - don't worry it won't do any damage. Just ignore it.

Guest tomm434

Animations with scorpions do not play, I also installed sexout.

What can be?

Ask in Sexout thread - maybe Sexout doesn't have anim for scorpions.

Also can you consider changing avatar? It irritated me in the past thread too. I don't know if it's only me but it looks like someone is showing you ass and asks for help a the same time.

with all respect but i am not going to register to a siy=te my firewall doesn t trust to get a unofficial version of nvse no matter how interesting your mod is  you probably bput alot of work in this

but forcing people to register to yet another site n

no

Guest tomm434

with all respect but i am not going to register to a siy=te my firewall doesn t trust to get a unofficial version of nvse no matter how interesting your mod is  you probably bput alot of work in this

but forcing people to register to yet another site n

no

1.This version of NVSE is official and came straight right from NVSE team

2. Dropbox doesn't make you register to download a file - just push "Cancel" when you see window brought up.

3. Before accusing someone of something learn about the subject so you don't make impression of 13 years old.

Guest tomm434

I'm on the verge of releasing update - I've got new options for slaves - now you can order them to follow you or wait for you somewhere.  So now you can make submitted enemies follow you to the hideout as well, taking slaves from hideout with you somewhere.

I also implemented #4 option which will let you leave submitted enemies lying around.

I've got 2 requests:

1.If somebody can make a tissue gag and make it an armor I'll gladly add it to the mod and submitted enemies will wear it. I haven't managed to find anything like that in vanilla meshes.

2.Also if somebody want to contrbute and make a new cell for slaves. Let's face it - I just copied NCRCF prison and named it "Hideout". I'm bad at making new cells.

If anybody is interested - please PM.

Guest tomm434

And another request - if somebody is willing to contribute dialogues for slaves - I can do simple slaves relationship system. I need:

Greeting (slave hates her master, slave is neutral to master, slave likes master)

Oral sex request (slave hates her master, slave is neutral to master, slave likes master)

Anal sex request (SAME)

Vaginal sex request (SAME)

Dance request (optional, SAME)

If anyone is interested please PM.

Thanks OneWayVector and 7KeysCurtain !!

Update coming shortly.

Guest tomm434

Yay! Update is up.

I updated FAQ on new method of submitting and enslavement as well new info about persistent NPC and slave interaction. Please read before asking any questions.

For threesomes I suggest you use Amra's anim plugin. I didn't make any check for it because maybe just maybe in future these animations will be added to main sexout package. I don't know what happens if you choose threesome option and don't have amra's plugin loaded.

Big thanks to OneWayVector and 7KeysCurtain for making new dialogues for slaves - they hastened  the release of update.

EDIT: Another thing is that I completely broke greetings from vanilla\another mod for slaves. That means UD is not compatible with another slave mods anymore. I did because in my game greetings were often overwritten by vanilla dialogues which completely broke slave interactions.

Can you make it compatible to "slavery simple" mod somehow? I have no doubt that your slavery system is nice too, but slavery simple+slavery expanded provide more possibilities as slaves tracking, teaching them to fighter/barber/packmule, selling, and also it have add-on with prison, when you can easilly process and store slaves.

Guest tomm434

Can you make it compatible to "slavery simple" mod somehow? I have no doubt that your slavery system is nice too, but slavery simple+slavery expanded provide more possibilities as slaves tracking, teaching them to fighter/barber/packmule, selling, and also it have add-on with prison, when you can easilly process and store slaves.

I'm on it. I'm going to make new dialogues choices  for slaves which will make slave say her "Greeting" topic and the second one for Top-level choices.

Guest tomm434

I've got question to ask - why use UD slavery system with Slavery simple? Is there a feature missing in Slavery simple which is present in UD?

There are probably 3 main features that Simple+Slavery (http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/downloads/file.php?id=43785) and its expansions provide that are not featured in UnEthical Deeds:

1> Provide Mini Map, Quest and Map tracking of all 32 slaves captured.

2> Train Slaves with Slavery Expansion (http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/downloads/file.php?id=44156)

3> Pose, Punish and Pillory the slaves using Human Traffic - Punishing Slaves (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46261-human-trafficking-punishing-slaves/)

Personally UnEthical Deeds do a great job at capturing slaves, providing greater flexibility in the capture process (Unlike Simple Slavery, which require unconscious NPCs to capture). The attitudes of slaves create immersion, but sometimes (personally) a slaver would like to show off their wares, or make them useful in other ways.

Really great mod that does NPC submission smoothly. If I could make one suggestion, it is that when enslaving an npc rather than send the slave back to good springs, you have them immediatly start following you and you can train them on the road.

Guest tomm434

Can you please type "con_scof UDDebug" and try to enslave her again and then upload debug here? Also tell me what do you use - hotkey button or AIm mode?

Can you please type "con_scof UDDebug" and try to enslave her again and then upload debug here? Also tell me what do you use - hotkey button or AIm mode?

This is the text file that was created, there was another file called just "UDDebug" which i'll upload to Mega if that's the one you need. Also I had both of them turned on, (aim and hotkey), but in the screenshots I run up to the npc and press the hotkey.

edit: here's a link to the other file that was created.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00463338388915478636

UnethicalDeeds-Debug--2015-06-05--17-26-51.txt

Guest tomm434

Debug log doesn't say anything - as if script just stops.

Does it happen to other NPC?

Can she be in theory locked by Sexout? (did she had any sex scenes in this playthrough?)

no, this has happened with various npcs (viper gunslingers etc.) The only connection I can make is that the problems started when I upgraded from 1.00 to 1.01. I did a clean uninstall of the mod before applying the update to my save, but now I'll create a new save and see if the problem continues.

Guest tomm434

Can you please click on that in console viper and write down her reference ID?

00173fa8

should also mention that the mod has started working again since i restarted

>should also mention that the mod has started working again since i restarted

Maening? Problem solved?

I just moved to the reference and managed to submit her without any problem. Do you still have the issue?