First time that I tryed this mod, awsome idea! But it didnt work for me,  Menu dont show up...

here my papyrus log, version 0.7 of this mod, i hope it help you to understand the problem about the menu dont show up.  (I just installed the mod and enter in the game, opened menu then quit, and wait some minutes, so I opened it again – nothing  changed in menu, wait again and quit the game)

I have 150 mods  working very well , almost no ctds  (its is very very rare ) for hours in game.

(Sry about my english )

Papyrus.0.log

First time that I tryed this mod, awsome idea! But it didnt work for me,  Menu dont show up...

here my papyrus log, version 0.7 of this mod, i hope it help you to understand the problem about the menu dont show up.  (I just installed the mod and enter in the game, opened menu then quit, and wait some minutes, so I opened it again – nothing  changed in menu, wait again and quit the game)

I have 150 mods  working very well , almost no ctds  (its is very very rare ) for hours in game.

(Sry about my english )

There is not a single error or warning from Sexlife in that log.

I think... maybe I start the mod from scratch, and publish an empty template with nothing more than empty scripts and MCM menu. Then people try that, and if it works I copy paste etc. all the content into it.

(Sry about my english )

Thanks for the log. you have a ton of script errors (especially sexlab expression and sexlab voice ones) this may be clogging and lagging your script ingame which may depriortize loading of sexlife mcm menu. Try starting a new game fresh to see if it works there. If it does it means your save file is corrupt and sexlife is working if it doesnt back to the drawing board. Please post new game log here if you can

Try this everyone to see if the MCM appears on old saves.

This does not do anything else than show the main menu in MCM.

I've just tried this one. Unfortunately, it didn't work. First I tried on a very old savegame, one of the initial ones - after long time of loading all my 240+ mods all MCM menus and everything loaded fine, except for SLSL menu. I waited a little longer - still nothing. So I quit and loaded one of the saves just before first SLSL instalment. No success here either. So, I quit to desktop, installed SLSL v. 0.3.1, loaded a save (the latter of the two I tried before) - after 2 minutes or so MCM appeared and SLSL seemed to work fine. Saved, quit, overwrote the 0.3.1 with the latest (0.7.0) version. After loading the save everything was working fine. BTW, presets from .json files I had made earlier, worked as intended.

P.S.: Versions other than 0.3.1 may do trick as well, just don't use ones reported to have issues (like 0.6.0)

That is so weird. I mean the new file was just empty without anything but the MCM file that was made according the tutorial.

Great with the presets then, the system works and is ready for our (or anyones) preset files!

AAAAANYWAY, I have made very nice development... Or more like learning. Actually it took forever and the progress is small... but significant. Good thing I am stubborn. So, I can make the pick up scenes really awesome. Total scene can consist of multiple stages, each having dialogue (not voiced), AI packages, idles, and then conditionally move to another stage, all playing smoothly to a spying bystander. So the complete scene can consist of smaller pieces allowing great number of permutations and variety according the participant traits. Most will fail, some will then end up in sex or rape.

Here here

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aGwPQZ6_460sv.mp4

That is so weird. I mean the new file was just empty without anything but the MCM file that was made according the tutorial.

Great with the presets then, the system works and is ready for our (or anyones) preset files!

AAAAANYWAY, I have made very nice development... Or more like learning. Actually it took forever and the progress is small... but significant. Good thing I am stubborn. So, I can make the pick up scenes really awesome. Total scene can consist of multiple stages, each having dialogue (not voiced), AI packages, idles, and then conditionally move to another stage, all playing smoothly to a spying bystander. So the complete scene can consist of smaller pieces allowing great number of permutations and variety according the participant traits. Most will fail, some will then end up in sex or rape.

Here here

This is great! I mean, the video. Just kidding. I meant the development (the scenes)... and the video. :P

Coming back to the MCM problem, as already mentioned, I've never had any such issues with my regular saves, i.e. from the earliest with the very first version of SLSL, until the latest. And I've installed and uninstalled few mods on the way. So I run out of ideas of what is the source of the issue.

Here here

Interesting dog over there.

On another note, can someone give me a short description as to what this mod does? cause I read the whole description at first post and I am still confused.

I only understood a little bit like, It initiates a "pick up" scene which transits to "sex scene"?

Here here

Interesting dog over there.

On another note, can someone give me a short description as to what this mod does? cause I read the whole description at first post and I am still confused.

I only understood a little bit like, It initiates a "pick up" scene which transits to "sex scene"?

Npc 1 makes a pass. Both npc 1 and npc 2 have a sexual history and personal inclinations which govern what happens. The pass has a chance of leading to a sex scene, or a rejection of the advance by npc 2 with a little message on the screen letting the player hear what they are saying to each other.

I've just tried this one. Unfortunately, it didn't work. First I tried on a very old savegame, one of the initial ones - after long time of loading all my 240+ mods all MCM menus and everything loaded fine, except for SLSL menu. I waited a little longer - still nothing. So I quit and loaded one of the saves just before first SLSL instalment. No success here either. So, I quit to desktop, installed SLSL v. 0.3.1, loaded a save (the latter of the two I tried before) - after 2 minutes or so MCM appeared and SLSL seemed to work fine. Saved, quit, overwrote the 0.3.1 with the latest (0.7.0) version. After loading the save everything was working fine. BTW, presets from .json files I had made earlier, worked as intended.

P.S.: Versions other than 0.3.1 may do trick as well, just don't use ones reported to have issues (like 0.6.0)

I followed exactly what you told and used the same save as before ( no need for a new game), and now its works! I tried V0.5 and  it didn't worked, so I tried V0.3.1 and it 's works. Thanks

Guest ffabris

Add me to the list of those who don't get an MCM with 0.7.

If it helps at all, the previous versions I tried (0.5 and older; I skipped 0.6) all had the MCM. And in all cases, I loaded during an existing game.

Tangentially, I found 0.5 to be very unstable; I was crashing far more often with it loaded. Once I removed it, things improved significantly. That's why I skipped 0.6, I figured I wait a bit before trying again.

I followed exactly what you told and used the same save as before ( no need for a new game), and now its works! I tried V0.5 and  it didn't worked, so I tried V0.3.1 and it 's works. Thanks

You're very welcome :-). Always glad to help.

Been playing with version 0.7 for awhile, only thing that really pops out at me is that settings for the PC are lost every time you reload the game, no biggie, just thought I'd mention it.

I've had the same. Already reported to Dooge.

So... next release is going to be soon, and a 'significant' change. We are going to get real dialogue (not voice acted but subtitles) and actors actually getting next to each other before speaking. Downside is, that it is so far only small part of what will be, and some of the features are disabled (like sex scene at the end and the PC itself is excluded, this is a development decision... I cannot develop too many aspects of the mod in parallel)

However, I think this is the first "real taste" of what is to come, so it is worth to check out and more importantly, to test how it works. There are 16 individual 'spoken' lines that can be combined in multiple ways depending who speaks and who responds (gender + attributes). These are just the lines that occur when the gender of the target does not match the desire... and I took the opportunity to turn that encounter into needy man to man or woman to woman talk about what they want.

When you see see (or read scene start message from notifications) someone running or walking to someone else, go close enough to 'hear' what they say.

Also it is possible to make preset files for any vanilla NPC or anyone from any mod, see the tools folder for instructions.

Anyway... maybe tomorrow, got to go now.

I found something interesting.

The mod counts mannequins during it's calculations. Nothing seems to happen with them as they aren't seem to be counted as valid partners (Thank god for that.), but they are being checked for.

My custom home has six vanillia manequins which makes the mod try to calculate with them more often than with actual living people.

Any chance of removing them from being checked?

I found something interesting.

The mod counts mannequins during it's calculations. Nothing seems to happen with them as they aren't seem to be counted as valid partners (Thank god for that.), but they are being checked for.

My custom home has six vanillia manequins which makes the mod try to calculate with them more often than with actual living people.

Any chance of removing them from being checked?

Yes I have already code for excluding stuff like that. The mod 0.8.0 is in a middle of internal reform, so some features are disabled, such as excluding non-suitable things.