OK, I see the problem. I had wrong version of ESP included. 0.8.1online in few minutes.

I just downloaded and installed 0.8.1 and it seems to instantly kill my character when I load a save for some reason. I also get messages from mods that I have installed such as Character Creation Overhaul which want me to choose a class, so it seems like the game thinks I just created a new character.

I have a question in my mind before trying this mod.

Do I really need to install SOS to make the mod work, or will it only be the Sizequeen feature which won't work?

If the mod will still work without problems and without Sizequeen, so be it...

I don't wanna install SOS, because I have other things which conflicts with it. Please tell me the mod works without SOS.

:P

OK, I see the problem. I had wrong version of ESP included. 0.8.1online in few minutes.

I just downloaded and installed 0.8.1 and it seems to instantly kill my character when I load a save for some reason. I also get messages from mods that I have installed such as Character Creation Overhaul which want me to choose a class, so it seems like the game thinks I just created a new character.

I don't see how SLSL would do any of that, but send in your log so I can check.

Do I really need to install SOS to make the mod work, or will it only be the Sizequeen feature which won't work?

I don't wanna install SOS, because I have other things which conflicts with it. Please tell me the mod works without SOS.

It's not required.

Can you activate anything before you die like ~tgm?

I don't see how SLSL would do any of that, but send in your log so I can check.

It's not required.

Can you activate anything before you die like ~tgm?

I managed to fix the problem by simply reinstalling version 0.8.1 and I can't seem to replicate the bug now. I assume it must have been a problem on my end since no one else seems to have had the problem. 

I just restarted my skyrim game from scratch. Deleted all files of sexlife and started a new game. Installed sexlife 7 into my save game and nothing it did not show in MCM, tried 8.1 same thing. However when I go to the save game just before I made a character the MCM menu appears and im informed of the installation otherwise it does not show in my latter save games (after Helgen).

Anyone have this happen to them, or tried this out ?

It looks very good and immersive. Too bad it needs SOS, cuz I'm using SAM now..

I don't use SOS or SAM, I use the 4udik body since I find any mod where the penis "morphs", sometimes alignment gets wonky with random animations.  So it would be nice if SOS wasn't a requirement..

It looks very good and immersive. Too bad it needs SOS, cuz I'm using SAM now..

I don't use SOS or SAM, I use the 4udik body since I find any mod where the penis "morphs", sometimes alignment gets wonky with random animations.  So it would be nice if SOS wasn't a requirement..

It isn't. It hasn't been for some time now. :)

(see: the second post before yours)

Great mod. I have one problem. If I do not disable mod via MCM menu, I cannot save the game. It crashes. Any suggestion please.

This is weird. I've had a few issues with some versions of SLSL, but nothing like this. There's a known problem with saving and you can find some hints here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/34096318731584655/. I can't guarantee any of the solutions actually worked, though.

You might also consider another "trick" which I'm going to describe in the next post (as it is more general and might be helpful with other problems people may encounter).

Let's start with the problems I had with latest versions of SLSL.

After having installed a new version (I always overwrite the old one) I had one of the following (or all of them) issues:

1. Partial MCM - only the general (left panel) settings displayed. No setting for Player/NPCs.

2. No scenes/dialogues. The mod worked as if it had been an old version (NPCs teleported to each other starting sex right after). Sometimes the scene was played, characters approached each other, but there was no dialogue.

3. Everything worked as intended, yet the sex didn't happen (from time to time). The debug message read: "scene stop 1a/b timeout".

The solution for issues 1 & 2 that worked for me was making a clean save. I think it should be used for versions 0.8+. For those uncertain what Skyrim's clean save is:

a) uninstall SLSL completely, i.e. disable the mod, delete ALL it's files. Run Save game cleaner (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?);

B) launch the game, load your cleaned save. Wait a while, check if SLSL's MCM menu disappeared. If yes make a new save;

c) exit the game;

d) install new version of SLSL;

e) launch the game, load the save you made after cleaning. Wait for SLSL initiation. Check if the MCM menu is there. Tweak the settings to your liking. No need to test the mod now, but it won't hurt ;) .

f) SAVE again, reload (no need to exit the game).

From here it should work fine.

Unfortunately, for issue #3 - no clue yet.

I hope I helped. :shy:

Let's start with the problems I had with latest versions of SLSL.

After having installed a new version (I always overwrite the old one) I had one of the following (or all of them) issues:

1. Partial MCM - only the general (left panel) settings displayed. No setting for Player/NPCs.

2. No scenes/dialogues. The mod worked as if it had been an old version (NPCs teleported to each other starting sex right after). Sometimes the scene was played, characters approached each other, but there was no dialogue.

3. Everything worked as intended, yet the sex didn't happen (from time to time). The debug message read: "scene stop 1a/b timeout".

The solution for issues 1 & 2 that worked for me was making a clean save. I think it should be used for versions 0.8+. For those uncertain what Skyrim's clean save is:

a) uninstall SLSL completely, i.e. disable the mod, delete ALL it's files. Run Save game cleaner (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?);

B) launch the game, load your cleaned save. Wait a while, check if SLSL's MCM menu disappeared. If yes make a new save;

c) exit the game;

d) install new version of SLSL;

e) launch the game, load the save you made after cleaning. Wait for SLSL initiation. Check if the MCM menu is there. Tweak the settings to your liking. No need to test the mod now, but it won't hurt ;) .

f) SAVE again, reload (no need to exit the game).

From here it should work fine.

Unfortunately, for issue #3 - no clue yet.

I hope I helped. :shy:

Thank you I have having issues Number 2 going to try your fix now

1) I had this also with 0.8.2, should be fixed for 0.8.3

2) This was with 0.8.0 I think... I had forgotten the wrong old ESP in to the mod. This should be OK with 0.8.3 as well.

3) Timeout is supposed to happen sometimes, but if it happens each time then it is a problem. When I try 0.8.3 people walk or run to each other and make comments and sometimes end up having sex too. Only if they cannot reach each other the scene times out.

so is 8.3 ready or still in the making? because if it is ill install that one now that I have cleaned my save

0.8.3 Is available and last night it worked like a charm at least on my rig, but I only tested it with a clean save.

hmm i just installed 0.8.3 i dont have tried any previous versions.i tought to try if i could play with existin save with this mod i waited about 2 minutes then exited the game and loaded it as i found at here but no mcm option for sexlife .. hhmm and it seems i cant load the save i made where i have just installed sexlife ..ill try save cleaner and see if it helps a bit.. does anyone  here have  suggestions  what i could do? . thank you :)