Guest ffabris

(1 The actor ID without the first two bytes, in integer. For example Ralof ID: 0002BF9E. 02BF9E in decimal is 180126 http://hextodecimal.com/index.php?hex=02BF9e

Won't you need the full value for any NPC that isn't vanilla. For example, Serana in my game is 03002B74. Custom NPCs will also need the initial two hex digits.

Also, why not just use hex rather than converting to decimal? Same for bit fields.

(1 The actor ID without the first two bytes, in integer. For example Ralof ID: 0002BF9E. 02BF9E in decimal is 180126 http://hextodecimal.com/index.php?hex=02BF9e

Won't you need the full value for any NPC that isn't vanilla. For example, Serana in my game is 03002B74. Custom NPCs will also need the initial two hex digits.

Also, why not just use hex rather than converting to decimal? Same for bit fields.

No, first two 'digits' depend on the load order, everyone has that different so that info cannot be on the preset file. That part is handled internally.

Numbers in papyrus are decimals, easiest to use that in the configuration files as well. In any case, normal user does not need to bother with the preset files it is only for those with calling to do so.

Can you please do it Dooge that it reconises Serana as a wife if you have married her?

I can try to look into it, but not high priority at this time.

Looks really interesting.

Sadly I can't get the MCM menu to show up on an existing save no matter what I try (no initializing message either). No problems on a new game though.

This seems to be persistent problem, that I have tried to solve for some time now. Obviously it needs to be solved but I am a at loss why this happens.

Can you please do it Dooge that it reconises Serana as a wife if you have married her?

Sadly I can't get the MCM menu to show up on an existing save no matter what I try (no initializing message either). No problems on a new game though.

This seems to be persistent problem, that I have tried to solve for some time now. Obviously it needs to be solved but I am a at loss why this happens.

I recently had similar issues with the SkyTweak mod. The problem was an incompatibility with another mod (A Matter of Time). Seems like those MCM menues somehow excluded each other. Had to delete A Matter of time an clean my save of any llingering scripts before it worked. Would be pretty tough to figure out though (if that's even the problem)...

EDIT: I finally got the menue to register using Jaxonz MCM Kicker http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?

Not sure why it worked because as far as i know, all that mod does is execute the console command setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 which i tried manually about a hundred time. Anyway, those of you with MCM problems might give it a shot. Hope it helps.

It is simular on Lover's comfort or it is mod with own "inclusion"?

Will that mod have a conflicts with LC?

Thank you for inadvertently answering my question. Was interested in this mod but my married NPCs have sex in the evenings already, some of them masturbate and I wondered how this was happening.

Too many mods, maybe...

I recently had similar issues with the SkyTweak mod. The problem was an incompatibility with another mod (A Matter of Time). Seems like those MCM menues somehow excluded each other. Had to delete A Matter of time an clean my save of any llingering scripts before it worked. Would be pretty tough to figure out though (if that's even the problem)...

EDIT: I finally got the menue to register using Jaxonz MCM Kicker http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?

Not sure why it worked because as far as i know, all that mod does is execute the console command setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 which i tried manually about a hundred time. Anyway, those of you with MCM problems might give it a shot. Hope it helps.

OK this is good, I will look into this and maybe figure out why SLSL MCM was missing in the first place.

is that in any way a problem? should dominant and submissive be mutually exclusive? i'd rather have someone that's aggressive and gets aggressed at the same time >.>

as for presets, would having attached presets depending on race make sense? what i was imagining was the windhelm darkelfs being abused by the nords, there was that event as soon as you visit the city for the first time "we have ways of finding out what you really are, little spy!" i imagine they have ways indeed. then there's the old race, which I imagine is not that active, or on the contrary you can have a pervy old man that won't just fantasize about younger women, he'll get on that.

If script finds no preset file, attributes are generated based on race, gender and other Actor attributes. This attribute generation is not that great (realistic), but it is better than completely random attributes. This also ensures dynamic Actors that are created during run-time will also have some sort of logic for their attributes.

Guest ffabris

No, first two 'digits' depend on the load order, everyone has that different so that info cannot be on the preset file. That part is handled internally.

Numbers in papyrus are decimals, easiest to use that in the configuration files as well. In any case, normal user does not need to bother with the preset files it is only for those with calling to do so.

Point taken. Thanks for the answer. :-)

Ok got it to work.

It took some experementing and unfortunately for me a new game, but I get the MCM thingie.

For me it was conflicting with A matter of time, thx Jackfrost88 for mentioning it.

Removing amot in a running game didn't work even with cleaning, setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 or the above mentioned MCM kicker

What did work was a new game without amot.

Changed the load order a bit and found out that putting slsl below amot in the load order worked aswell, but only in a new game.

OK this is good info... I can look into the AMOT and see if I can figure something out.

Meanwhile in Dogeland, I have started to work on Reference aliases, AI packages and Scenes. What it means is that hopefully soon we will have actual real game scenes including lot of futile approaches and turndowns, and occasional successful flirts with sex,  instead of just teleports, debug notifications and sex scenes.

Hi, everyone!

I've been busy lately and had little time for proper testing of the latest versions of SLSL. I can't, unfortunately, help people with the issues they were describing, but I'd like to point briefly:

1. I've been installing every new SLSL over the previous one, both using clean saves and just plain overwriting - no issues, no MCM problems.

2. I have A Matter of Time installed - no issues here either.

My game configuration isn't perfect. My load order is a mix of Sex Lab load order advised in one of the topics + BOSS + my own tampering. I use Wrye bashed patch and SLSL is last in my load order (even below the bashed patch, although I played with SLSL included in it with no problems).

I hope the info that AMoT isn't always a problem will help somehow.

I have installed the older version (1.3)  of AMOT, together with Sexlife, which I usually overwrite with the older save. 

For my case, the newer version (2.0+) of AMOT itself could cause the game unstable with some random CTDs,

so I have stuck to the older one.

As far as I remember, not the once I have experienced with the problem of registering MCM, even in case of random CTDs. 

I assume that the problem has rather something to do with the sum of script burden in the game.

How does this mod actually work? I have installed it but I do not see anything going on, like at all. Do I need to do anything to activate it or trigger it in some way?

Hi! you need activate it in MCM Menu in order to start working properly. For me it is not working can't see it in MCM.

Is it possible to change the gender pref or perhaps make it sl setting dependant?

-edit-

euh nvm just found out that it gets that info out of arroused.

On a side note my arroused settings were a bit messed up.

No exposer rate and no time rate, had to "fix" that one int the puppet master thingie.

How does this mod actually work? I have installed it but I do not see anything going on, like at all. Do I need to do anything to activate it or trigger it in some way?

Hi! you need activate it in MCM Menu in order to start working properly. For me it is not working can't see it in MCM.

Perhaps we can try to see why its not initializing. Can you do this.

1. on payprus logging,

2.Activate the mod and set it in the same load order that you did when you first tried without success

3. Load a save game that has NEVER seen this mod before that means a save file from before you add this mod. (preferably in an interior with nothing going on)

4. Wait for 3-5 mins and don't do anything. Just stand there (i dont want actions clogging on the papyrus log

5. Exit Game

6. Post your payprus log and i'll have a quick look to see perhaps why the mcm fail to initialize

The problem is that its already enabled from the start. I am using 0,6,0 btw as I haven't updated yet.