Great mod. I have one problem. If I do not disable mod via MCM menu, I cannot save the game. It crashes. Any suggestion please.

This is weird. I've had a few issues with some versions of SLSL, but nothing like this. There's a known problem with saving and you can find some hints here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/34096318731584655/. I can't guarantee any of the solutions actually worked, though.

You might also consider another "trick" which I'm going to describe in the next post (as it is more general and might be helpful with other problems people may encounter).

Thanks for the tip, but I haven't had saving problem before installing this mod. When I uninstall it, all went back to normal. Also, I didn't have any of previous versions installed. The latest version was the only one. Third, some NPCs did approached my PC but they were just standig there and after a while, they walked away. I have all required mods updated and no other active script running mods.

Okay so far NPC-NPC Consensual there is dialog, NPC-NPC Forced there is No DIalog only the only msg's in the top left, and NPC-PC nothing happens they just come up saying "Lets go fuck"

NPC-NPC is mainly done except for rape and spouse/lover. So far there are 39 lines of dialogue they can say to each other.

NPC-PC isn't done so it does not work, so when it's PC's turn to say things nothing happens and the event times out.

1) I had this also with 0.8.2, should be fixed for 0.8.3

I also experienced partial/ duplicate MCM bug, but to update directly from 0.7 to

the latest 0.8.3 by overwriting the older save simply seems to be able to avoid this problem.

Other things also seems to work fine, including some new features like dialogue.

Edit: Sorry, It's my mistake of running the wrong profile. Update from 0.7 to the latest ver still cause duplicate MCM bug.

ill get them for you one moment. ill even give you links

Castle is: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65356/?(though all of his are good)

Followers are:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24664/? (Adds 11)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48957/?(Adds 5)

there is also about 7-9 female npcs in the castle by default.

Also all these followers are good in a fight not just for show

Thats all the females I have in that castle :P would not ask for the rest I have A LOT of female followers about 30 ish total

Hi,

with Version 0.8.3 I was finally able to have this mod working, at least in some manner.

The MCM appeared after a while, even if I have the Jaxon MCM kicker but it appeared.

Settings are pretty easy to understand and I let the mod to inizialize actors but I left the sexuality managed by Aroused Redux (often used the "puppet" function).

The on screen messages are correctly in place. When it works onload, onupdate, and so on with a timer set to 60 seconds.

BUT:

Even with several NPCs, both genders, with several different gender preferences, ALL of them with Arousal "much" higher than the thresold set, with me, the player, also with arousal about on 99 level .... nothing happens. No scenes. At all.

I saw several messages like: Selife: Scene 1a start, the "stop", then 1b start, then "timed out" or, again stop. Sometimes with strange numbers like 167435645 or so.

At the end of EVERY cicle, even if NPCs said something about having sex, I NEVER saw a single sex scene.

What I'm doing wrong?

I have Sexlab 1.59c plus NSAP. All animations registered, some are for foreplay, some are aggressive, a lot are normal, some are disabled in the SexLab settings.

All registered and active animations I have within SexLab are perfectly working using different mods like Sexchat, Matchmaker, Puppetmaster, Randomsex etc.

Edit: Example of an extract from papyrus.log:

[06/17/2015 - 07:43:56PM]   SexLife: A1: Aela la Cacciatrice A2: Yeelena
[06/17/2015 - 07:43:57PM]   SexLife: Actor1 faithful, but fancies
[06/17/2015 - 07:43:57PM]   SexLife: Scene start: 1a: 1627495466
[06/17/2015 - 07:44:03PM]   SexLife: Scene stop: 1a
[06/17/2015 - 07:44:03PM]   SexLife: Scene start: 1b:1627495487
[06/17/2015 - 07:44:33PM]   SexLife: Scene stop 1b timeout

Note that Aela the Huntress and me (Yeelena) were both with arousal over 90 and much more higher than the thresold set.

Hi,

with Version 0.8.3 I was finally able to have this mod working, at least in some manner.

The MCM appeared after a while, even if I have the Jaxon MCM kicker but it appeared.

Settings are pretty easy to understand and I let the mod to inizialize actors but I left the sexuality managed by Aroused Redux (often used the "puppet" function).

The on screen messages are correctly in place. When it works onload, onupdate, and so on with a timer set to 60 seconds.

BUT:

Even with several NPCs, both genders, with several different gender preferences, ALL of them with Arousal "much" higher than the thresold set, with me, the player, also with arousal about on 99 level .... nothing happens. No scenes. At all.

I saw several messages like: Selife: Scene 1a start, the "stop", then 1b start, then "timed out" or, again stop. Sometimes with strange numbers like 167435645 or so.

At the end of EVERY cicle, even if NPCs said something about having sex, I NEVER saw a single sex scene.

What I'm doing wrong?

I have Sexlab 1.59c plus NSAP. All animations registered, some are for foreplay, some are aggressive, a lot are normal, some are disabled in the SexLab settings.

All registered and active animations I have within SexLab are perfectly working using different mods like Sexchat, Matchmaker, Puppetmaster, Randomsex etc.

Edit: Example of an extract from papyrus.log:

[06/17/2015 - 07:43:56PM]   SexLife: A1: Aela la Cacciatrice A2: Yeelena

[06/17/2015 - 07:43:57PM]   SexLife: Actor1 faithful, but fancies

[06/17/2015 - 07:43:57PM]   SexLife: Scene start: 1a: 1627495466

[06/17/2015 - 07:44:03PM]   SexLife: Scene stop: 1a

[06/17/2015 - 07:44:03PM]   SexLife: Scene start: 1b:1627495487

[06/17/2015 - 07:44:33PM]   SexLife: Scene stop 1b timeout

Note that Aela the Huntress and me (Yeelena) were both with arousal over 90 and much more higher than the thresold set.

[06/17/2015 - 07:43:57PM]   SexLife: Actor1 faithful, but fancies (means they are faithful and will ONLY have sex with there husband of wife)

Also at the moment if they target the player its not 100% done yet so when they ask for sex you are not able to accept at the moment

Hope this helps

After upgrading from 0.8.0 to 0.8.1 and today 0.8.3 I've lost the part where you can actually tick what factors each npc has (great for followers). This happened already from 8.0 -> 8.1. Is this a bug on my part, or intentional? Kinda sucks as I was leaving Whiterun today Lydia was raped right in front of the city guards by that guy who runs the stables. Me, being the dragonborn was completely helpless as I didn't want to aggravate the entire Whiterun hold by saving Lydia. Is there some new way to target npc's?

After upgrading from 0.8.0 to 0.8.1 and today 0.8.3 I've lost the part where you can actually tick what factors each npc has (great for followers). This happened already from 8.0 -> 8.1. Is this a bug on my part, or intentional? Kinda sucks as I was leaving Whiterun today Lydia was raped right in front of the city guards by that guy who runs the stables. Me, being the dragonborn was completely helpless as I didn't want to aggravate the entire Whiterun hold by saving Lydia. Is there some new way to target npc's?

Obviously the rape thing will change... but we have other things to be sorted out before that.

Ok so here is how it works for me. I start new game from a clean save made after the first cave-adventure out of Helgen. I become to life on the Standing Stones next to Ralof. Save attached.

I have bunch of mods, but MCM appears almost immediately. Right side is empty, since Cross hair has not pointed to anyone yet.

I change update speed to 20, and arousal threshold to 20. I wait few moments, and a convoy of Immersive road wenches walk by. They initiate some action... walk or run to each other... and nothing! No text or subtitles. Didn't wait to see if there was sex.

However... if I now save. Exit game. Restart. Load the save I just made, and observe the next event... there are subtitles. Weird.

Saves.zip

Obviously the rape thing will change... but we have other things to be sorted out before that.

The rape wasn't really what I was asking about though, more about the factors menu disappearing from the mcm menu.

ill get them for you one moment. ill even give you links

Castle is: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65356/?(though all of his are good)

Followers are:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24664/? (Adds 11)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48957/?(Adds 5)

there is also about 7-9 female npcs in the castle by default.

Also all these followers are good in a fight not just for show

Thats all the females I have in that castle :P would not ask for the rest I have A LOT of female followers about 30 ish total

Thanks judgement :)

BE SURE TO CLEAN THE SAVE BEFORE UPDATING, trust me makes it work 100% better

I didn't had a clean save simply because I installed 0.8.3 version from scratch. First time ever.

I tried it in several locations: Winterhold College (yard, Arcaneum, Halls), some Taverns, Exteriors around Winterhold and Windhelm, Raven Rock's market place, Raven Rock's Tavern, Thirsk's Guild Hall.

I always had messages about the mod working onupdate. I always saw messages about actor1 and actor2.

When conditions were met (arousal, gender, sub, dom and so on) I always saw messages about "start scene: run or startscene 1a.

In those cases I always saw subtitles. Dialogues about ACCEPTED sex (it seems).

But then, always, I never saw sex scene. At all. Even if I wait several minutes (in that case I saw messages about timed out scene).

I didn't had a clean save simply because I installed 0.8.3 version from scratch. First time ever.

I tried it in several locations: Winterhold College (yard, Arcaneum, Halls), some Taverns, Exteriors around Winterhold and Windhelm, Raven Rock's market place, Raven Rock's Tavern, Thirsk's Guild Hall.

I always had messages about the mod working onupdate. I always saw messages about actor1 and actor2.

When conditions were met (arousal, gender, sub, dom and so on) I always saw messages about "start scene: run or startscene 1a.

But then, always, I never saw sex scene. At all. Even if I wait several minutes (in that case I saw messages about timed out scene).

A good place to test is the Riverwood trader because it will only be you, Camilla an the shop owner, then remove all there traits other than the placeholders an see if they then have sex.

Thats great news in a way... but I am sorry the sex scenes do not work for you. Thing is... any dialogue is most likely to end up without sex.

A good place to test is the Riverwood trader because it will only be you, Camilla an the shop owner, then remove all there traits other than the placeholders an see if they then have sex.

Try that indeed, it's good advice. Put arousal threshold down to 20 also.

See also the log file and search for the bold part: D("No sex, code: " + Sextype as string)

Incest! (They are brother and sister, but look upstairs and they do sleep in the same room with each other)