The followings are results of short test on Rape in ver 0.8.5:

• M (NPC) - M (NPC): worked
  • M (NPC) - F (NPC): worked
  • F (NPC) - M (NPC): worked, but had a small problem (*)
  • M (NPC )- M (PC): worked (both rejected/ got raped)
  • F (NPC) -M (PC): worked (both rejected/ got raped), but had a small problem (*)

* Problem of ver 0.8.5 is that Actor a1 seemed to be always treated as 'aggressor' of animations. 

So, If female NPC rapes male PC/ NPC, she always  takes the role of male (aggressor),

[edit] even in case of  some cowgirl actions.

Is it possible to toggle 'rapist always play a role of aggressor' on/off on MCM like Lover's Comfort?

>'ghost', or some NPCs not on spot currently (but in cell in the future/ in the past) in ver 0.8.x.

I also have noticed this phenomena several times, although it seemed to do no harm.

To give an example, Galmar Stone-Fist (CW ver) was sometimes selected as actor a1 (then rejected) 

when my testing PC (male) took a walk across Peragia Farm even if he had't begun the Civil War Quest line. 

[Edit 2]: Some additional examples in my 'favorite' testing locations:

• Silver-Hand warrior (in Whiterun): supposed to be found as a dead body in course of Companion quest
  • Stormcloak Soldier (in Whiterun): As I mentioned above, I haven't got into CW quest yet.
  • Indolent farmer (in Vilemyr Inn in Ivarstead): ......who?

Not much to add. It seems like SLSL scans every NPC existing (I think even respawning chars) in a particular cell. But true, the 'ghosts' are excluded and nothing happens.

I thought it was something connected with .json files, but I was wrong.

Greetings,

Started playing Skyrim a week ago and getting familiar with SexLab.   

Installed Sexlife for the first time and am seeing a great deal of scene timeouts from the "debug to screen" option. 

Went back over the list of prerequisites and those mentioned are installed. 

Is it normal to see in the debug for Scenes 1a and 1b timeout alot?

A NPC will run up to my PC then stand there...  then 1a times out or 1b times out.

Is there something special to do to get Fuz Ro Doh correctly installed?  (I forgot to install that the first time.  Oops)

Scanned through the forum and read where dialogues were wanting to be added?  Is it possible that a certain Dialogues mod needs to be installed to make this latest version fully functional? 

Twice there have been successful couplings but that's it.  

It's scanning every 20 seconds with Arouse set to minimum of 20 for troubleshooting purposes right now. 

Edit: Hold the Bus!  I was using 8.3, you must have just updated, let me grab 8.6!  I'll edit again to let you know. 

Edit:  Okay this is working great! 

I'll test some more after raid on WoW tonight. 

Thanks for any feedback.

Pcgeek

Greetings,

Installed Sexlife for the first time and am seeing a great deal of scene timeouts from the "debug to screen" option.

Is it normal to see in the debug for Scenes 1a and 1b timeout alot?

A NPC will run up to my PC then stand there... then 1a times out or 1b times out.

Is there something special to do to get Fuz Ro Doh correctly installed? (I forgot to install that the first time. Oops)

Scanned through the forum and read where dialogues were wanting to be added? Is it possible that a certain Dialogues mod needs to be installed to make this latest version fully functional?

Twice there have been successful couplings but that's it.

It's scanning every 20 seconds with Arouse set to minimum of 20 for troubleshooting purposes right now.

Edit: Hold the Bus! I was using 8.3, you must have just updated, let me grab 8.6! I'll edit again to let you know.

Thanks for any feedback.

Pcgeek

Turn off "debug to screen"

Greetings,

Installed Sexlife for the first time and am seeing a great deal of scene timeouts from the "debug to screen" option.

Is it normal to see in the debug for Scenes 1a and 1b timeout alot?

A NPC will run up to my PC then stand there... then 1a times out or 1b times out.

Is there something special to do to get Fuz Ro Doh correctly installed? (I forgot to install that the first time. Oops)

Scanned through the forum and read where dialogues were wanting to be added? Is it possible that a certain Dialogues mod needs to be installed to make this latest version fully functional?

Twice there have been successful couplings but that's it.

Edit: Hold the Bus! I was using 8.3, you must have just updated, let me grab 8.6! I'll edit again to let you know.

Thanks for any feedback.

Pcgeek

Turn off "debug to screen"

I think Dooge misunderstood. But yes, this the best way not to see this message a lot. ;)

I haven't tested the latest version yet. But so far the "timeout" happening a lot was normal.

SLSL is W.I.P. so don't expect it to be fully functional YET. And no, you don't any additional mods. Only the requirements list in the OP.

One general remark: how I see SLSL's is that it gives an opportunity to spot a couple pleasuring each other. It is supposed to be immersive and realistic. I don't expect orgies or couples having sex in every place. There are other great mods for that. So if certain conditions are not met (combinations of which are quite many), you won't see anybody fcukin'. And it's not only about frequent scanning, low arousal threshold and right sexual preferences.

That's however my personal view only.

I hope I helped.

Dooge, 

Very good work,  Nice change to the debug messages.  Latest version is working much better.  Just using debug mode temporarily.  Now to make preferences in the SexLab Framework and I'm done. 

Iacex111 oh yes that's one reason I was hoping to see this work.  That SexLab Random works very well, maybe too well but it's so not realistic. 

And it's a good way to get killed during combat.  lol

Laterz,

Pcgeekri

It is still detecting actors that are not even there.....

You sure you don't have anything selected on the tools page of MCM? Click on "Clear that shit"

Are you using the <ActorVar>.IsEnabled() and <ActorVar>.Is3DLoaded() checks to avoid NPCs that might be in place but not active in the game for some reason?

Hey, I really like this mod, works pretty well.

I do have a suggestion, I think rather than choosing 2 random actors and testing if they are valid it should look just for valid actors. For example.

Choose actor 1,
check if valid, (alive, not excluded, not busy, arousal etc.)
if valid, look for actor 2,
if not, look for another actor 1
Choose actor 2
check if valid. (this time I guess you don't need to check for certain things like arousal to allow for "aggressive scenes")
Play scene

I think this would save a lot of time on trying invalid actors. Right now even when set 20secs scenes might not happen for several minutes. 

Hey, I really like this mod, works pretty well.

I do have a suggestion, I think rather than choosing 2 random actors and testing if they are valid it should look just for valid actors. For example.

Choose actor 1,

check if valid, (alive, not excluded, not busy, arousal etc.)

if valid, look for actor 2,

if not, look for another actor 1

Choose actor 2

check if valid. (this time I guess you don't need to check for certain things like arousal to allow for "aggressive scenes")

Play scene

I think this would save a lot of time on trying invalid actors. Right now even when set 20secs scenes might not happen for several minutes. 

How would the script know they are valid for your purposes unless you tested them?

It's been a while since an update. Here is one, not sure if I did anything but included few new lines of stuff.

adcSexlife-0.8.7.zip

Would you be willing to add a beastiality lover affictiy to your mod where is will add friend animal as possible lovers for npc similar how sexlab aroused creatures worked?

I have nothing against it but how would it work? I don't understand your suggestion very well. It would have to be something that is easy to achieve with the current existing system as I have no huge motivation to create something new.

And a disclaimer: If I ever would do anything like this it would be optional feature and by default turned off. Same goes for necrophilia etc. that might be possible with this mod.

Any idea why this is not working?

I add same items from console and equip them but function returns false.

bool function IsInChastity(Actor akRef)
  Bool Belt = false
  Form frmBelt1 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0012d1, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Form
  Form frmBelt2 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000d62, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Form
  ; mod exists and form exists  
  If (frmBelt1)
  	Belt = akRef.IsEquipped(frmBelt1 as Armor)
  	debug.notification("Yes 1")  	
  else
  	debug.notification("No 1")
  endif

If (frmBelt2)
  	Belt = Belt || akRef.IsEquipped(frmBelt1 as Armor) ; Lol
  	debug.notification("Yes 2")  
  else
  	debug.notification("No 2")
  endif

return Belt
EndFunction

Edit: Lol I see my mistake, should be frmBelt2 on the commented line. Will test tonight if it helps.

You can have a beastiality on off option in MCM. When on you let the beastiality trait with gave npc will have sex with friendly animals nearly and let the animals us the trait in SLSL but just change the dilog for them and for the npc with the trait. then off it disable the trait. 

Basicly any of the animal or npc are traited similar to the human npcs and any npc that have the beastiality trait would have animals be seen as lovers for that npc.

Mods like Tamed the breast of Skyrim II and more creature add more friend animal to the towns using the animals already in the game.

The idea is it just trait the animal are more npcs with different diolog for them and have the trait add the animal as lover to the npc that have the trait when it turn on. Does that help?

Not really I don't understand what you write.

Edit: I guess you edited your reply, I now understand what you mean. I think it is relatively easily done. Not high priority for me but yeah I can add it one day.

I cannot be 100% sure atm but im almost positive 0.8.7 has a major bug or is conflicting badly with something else. When I have it enabled at game start at least as soon as I go rig a hotkey for a mod it doesn't register the change then my mcm menus all disappear never to return. if you want to see my logs I have em all posted in this thread by now those are gone from my system. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49053-mcm-menu-dissapearing/?do=findComment&comment=1229654I will do futher testing tommorow I want to see atleast 6 fresh chareters setup with and 6 without this mod and then ill feel sure something happening.I do realize this is still beta so things like this is expected but this is downright game breaking.

Although I can neither provide papyrus log right now, I have also experienced this kind of

potential MCM glitch in the intro movie latest since 0.8.4.

For my case, this MCM gone bug also happened in the OP when I tried to tweak the hot-key allocation of other mods,

so I regarded this phenomena as something dependent on my (weak) PC then.

• Temporal solution #01: don't touch the MCM config menu of SLSL at least until PC dismounts from the cart and autosave. Then it's safe to tweak SLSL (and other hotkey allocation as well) via MCM.
  • Temporal solution #02: Initializing during LAL starting cell, instead of vanilla cart start.