Dooge, off to bed, before you give yourself keyboard face.

I went to bed before midnight... But I didn't get good sleep. It didn't help she got home in the wee hours and basically raped me. I got no good sleep at all!

hehe :) but yeah not gettin enough sleep isnt good .you are very tired at morning and nap all the time XD . played skyrim 12 houers takin only hmm 3-4 houer breaks XD not good and drinkin light alcholol mix made next morning quite interesting ;) .

It is still detecting actors that are not even there.....

You sure you don't have anything selected on the tools page of MCM? Click on "Clear that shit"

Hey, Dooge!

Yeah, it happened in previous versions, too. SLSL was checking Kodlak Whitemane in Jorrvaskr even though he was already in Sovngarde...

Wow.... any idea when this started? Or was it always there?

Not sure. I suppose it didn't happen before v. 0.8.* My first instance was with 0.8.3, but it's possible that I just didn't visit any area with potential "ghosts".

This page must have undefined on both A1 and A2 otherwise it will not randomly pick anyone.

Yep, I figured that out. I've got a theory though on the "ghosts" and such, which I'm going to test later tonight.

It started recently, back when I gave you that detailed report.

All on that page are unticked

OK in that case it is totally unexpected. I remember now too... seeing weird NPC names sometimes. Not that it is so bad, cos then nothing happens.

The followings are results of short test on Rape in ver 0.8.5:

• M (NPC) - M (NPC): worked
  • M (NPC) - F (NPC): worked
  • F (NPC) - M (NPC): worked, but had a small problem (*)
  • M (NPC )- M (PC): worked (both rejected/ got raped)
  • F (NPC) -M (PC): worked (both rejected/ got raped), but had a small problem (*)

* Problem of ver 0.8.5 is that Actor a1 seemed to be always treated as 'aggressor' of animations. 

So, If female NPC rapes male PC/ NPC, she always  takes the role of male (aggressor),

[edit] even in case of  some cowgirl actions.

Is it possible to toggle 'rapist always play a role of aggressor' on/off on MCM like Lover's Comfort?

>'ghost', or some NPCs not on spot currently (but in cell in the future/ in the past) in ver 0.8.x.

I also have noticed this phenomena several times, although it seemed to do no harm.

To give an example, Galmar Stone-Fist (CW ver) was sometimes selected as actor a1 (then rejected) 

when my testing PC (male) took a walk across Peragia Farm even if he had't begun the Civil War Quest line. 

[Edit 2]: Some additional examples in my 'favorite' testing locations:

• Silver-Hand warrior (in Whiterun): supposed to be found as a dead body in course of Companion quest
  • Stormcloak Soldier (in Whiterun): As I mentioned above, I haven't got into CW quest yet.
  • Indolent farmer (in Vilemyr Inn in Ivarstead): ......who?

hehe :) but yeah not gettin enough sleep isnt good .you are very tired at morning and nap all the time XD . played skyrim 12 houers takin only hmm 3-4 houer breaks XD not good and drinkin light alcholol mix made next morning quite interesting ;) .

omg you almost not playing skyrim in my opinion :D only 12 hours and taking 3-4 breaks thats really ..... even normal!  if i play skyrim i can play about 20 hours having only toilet breaks... just eating and dinking while playing. and sleeping after the playday. :P

The followings are results of short test on Rape in ver 0.8.5:

• M (NPC) - M (NPC): worked
  • M (NPC) - F (NPC): worked
  • F (NPC) - M (NPC): worked, but had a small problem (*)
  • M (NPC )- M (PC): worked (both rejected/ got raped)
  • F (NPC) -M (PC): worked (both rejected/ got raped), but had a small problem (*)

* Problem of ver 0.8.5 is that Actor a1 seemed to be always treated as 'aggressor' of animations. 

So, If female NPC rapes male PC/ NPC, she always  takes the role of male (aggressor),

[edit] even in case of  some cowgirl actions.

Is it possible to toggle 'rapist always play a role of aggressor' on/off on MCM like Lover's Comfort?

>'ghost', or some NPCs not on spot currently (but in cell in the future/ in the past) in ver 0.8.x.

I also have noticed this phenomena several times.

To give an example, Galmar Stone-Fist (CW ver) was sometimes selected as actor a1 (then rejected) 

when my testing PC (male) took a walk across Peragia Farm even if he had't begun the Civil War Quest line.

Top quality feedback! I immediately understand what the problems are.

*) Is changed as you suggested for next update.

I also have noticed this phenomena several times, although it seemed to do no harm.

[Edit 2]: Some additional examples in my 'favorite' testing locations:

• Silver-Hand warrior (in Whiterun): supposed to be found as a dead body in course of Companion quest
  • Stormcloak Soldier (in Whiterun): As I mentioned above, I haven't got into CW quest yet.
  • Indolent farmer (in Vilemyr Inn in Ivarstead): ......who?

If it is picked and then rejected with negative code then that is not a problem. Only if the mod tries to make scenes happen with such actor then it is a problem.

For a random actor is picked, then it is checked for Sexlab validity, and then other checks determining if its dead, disbaled, mounted, swimming etc that will block the actor.

whoa dave XD hehe well my physical constitution has always been lower than normal avarage since i was young  so i need to rest a bit more than usually :).oh and dooge as sengagu said rapes does work :) beutifull barbarian seems to appear also for some reason. i use sexlab tools so i can choose animation or advance or take back stages as well change agressor receiver if needed. but that need to set hotkey at sexlab and especially if you dont know how animations work like me its bit work to do it XD . good work dooge i cant wait next update :)