[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

Hi Amra72 love your animations, I use alot of sliders in my game and it allways doesn't work very well with your animations so could you please upload your female sims cuz they seem to be working well with your animations also they are looking hot as Hell!!

Looove your animations Amra!
But I do have one problem and I am wondering whether anybody else has this problem: When using solo animation on the bed using the dildo, the dildo does not line up with my sim... I don't use any weird sliders either, just the usual (boobs, hips, etc.). 

But I do have one problem and I am wondering whether anybody else has this problem: When using solo animation on the bed using the dildo, the dildo does not line up with my sim... I don't use any weird sliders either, just the usual (boobs, hips, etc.). 

Yes, this is normal

the guy in masturbation solo have an cellphone in the hand also

you must wait for the next version of kinky World v0.2.3

Only for you @Oregonrain2

post-125769-0-95908500-1433673443_thumb.gif

Yes, this is normal

Ok will do! Thank you Amra  :D 

Yes, this is normal

Thank you Amra :heart:

Oh dear christ I just saw your gloryhole anims.

FINALLY, finally someone makes some, I've been waiting for it since I first discovered Kicker's.

Gloryholes are exactly my fetish. I love you Amra. <3

Are you planning a gloryhole BJ as well? Please say yes. Me love you long time.

(I love all your other anims too, of course - I always do - but man am I excited about this gloryhole thing. Hot damn!  :heart: )

Oh dear christ I just saw your gloryhole anims.

FINALLY, finally someone makes some, I've been waiting for it since I first discovered Kicker's.

Gloryholes are exactly my fetish. I love you Amra. <3

Are you planning a gloryhole BJ as well? Please say yes. Me love you long time.

(I love all your other anims too, of course - I always do - but man am I excited about this gloryhole thing. Hot damn!  :heart: )

@iron_jack, you've probably already discovered this since I'm 6 hours late replying but Amra has 4 animations (that I have seen) with the Gloryhole.  One of them is BJ, one is handjob, one is standing doggy and then there is solo.  Hope that feeds your fetish!  Each one is superbly done.  Now you can love Amra long time ;) along with all of us other fans. 

Wow you have been busy :D  :heart:  :heart: :heart:  Alfiechan over at LadyMoiraine.com is fixing and tweaking Kickers mod and he said that he could open up more objects to be used with animations :angel:  Could your animations for Oniki's mod be used then with alfiechan/kickers mod ? ;)  I like the kinkyworld and all but it does change my gameplay alot and sometimes i just want it simple, so please if you could just look at what alfiechan is doing and see if this could be something you would want to add animations for. I mean they are already made so i hope it would not make more work for you :angel:  :P  If you think im a dumbass for asking just moon me :lol:  i'll take the hint ;)  Anyway thank you for making this new amazing animations :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  Kissykiss mon Hero 

From what i can understand of it alfiechan is going to add more objects into the mod as being able to play animations on, and then i think it just needs a little coding-file from the animator to be played with the mod :s  I think :blush:  not to sure ;)  But Kinkyworld should be compatable with kicker/Alfiechan's mod :)  I know some are playing with both installed and have no problems, i have not tried the newest version yet as im making Sunset Valley updated with all kinds of comunity-lots ready to play with beaches clubs venues festival-lots and firestation etc... Lot of work and want some families placed there as well so im in the old version andmaking changes before i save them, im to picky but i want it just right :lol:  Well having been playing with the sims since the first series was released i like things my way :D  Wich is why i could not buy the sims 4 as it is a joke compared to the other generations of sim-games :angry:  Have fun ;)

@maraas;I played also with both Mods without any great Issues.KW is in Wip Version and there smaller mistakes already appear.I recommend use the Alfiechan Updated Version from the Kicker's Mod.To Note, please, which not all Animations are available with the Kicker-Mod,they work with KW.

mfg

@maraas;I played also with both Mods without any great Issues.KW is in Wip Version and there smaller mistakes already appear.I recommend use the Alfiechan Updated Version from the Kicker's Mod.To Note, please, which not all Animations are available with the Kicker-Mod,they work with KW.

mfg

I have to thank you for making me discover AlfieChan's mod.

I have come to the conclusion that Oniki's mod is just not my cup of tea. I can't help but find females rubbing themselves in front of my Sims prior to *each and every* woohoo quite ridiculous, instead of kinky...

Disregarding any alpha/beta/wip status, it's probable that the above won't change anytime soon, and that it seems that the mod will never mesh nicely with the existing : EA romancing/woohooing, NRAAS romancing/woohooing, family trees/genealogy.

I actually care about playing the game, with plenty of adult/kinky stuff of course, but *playing* (through several gen's), not just taking screenshots, grinding some hidden stats, or laughing at ridiculous Sims flashing their parts at the weirdest times :

68b6d8415232463.jpg

bdc9e7415232455.jpg

74b07f415232448.jpg

I keep thinking that Oniki's mod is over-hyped (this is just my opinion, yes?), and that the good stuff (which is, and let's be perfectly honest here, 95% quality animations like Amra's, Lady666's, Kiwimisty's, etc., blending in as seamlessly as possible in the game) awaits us in AC's upgrade of Kinker's mod.

That mod already supports objects, up to 5 Sims in a pose, pregnancy risk per pose, and even allows to distinguish adults from teens! The rest would be nice to have for me (dogs, fertility cycle, rapers), but not essential compared to a game that plays like I am used to.

Again, this is just my piece of mind.

I wish I could register at LadyMoraine's and properly thank Alfie-Chan, but for some reason I can't get past the registration confirmation email, which never arrives (I've checked my spam folder) >.<