[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

Well i have an avatar now of the hubby steeling cookies, and as he's always busy i can not get him to shot a photo of me without an elfs face gets in the lens and ask's what are you doing Santa, the list don't check itself you know :lol: Went to the vikingmuseum yesterday and had a good look at the longhouse they have unearthed, Kinda cool to think that the chief fought against the first king, lost and moved with family and all to Island. Being a true northerner i share the ingrown sceptisism against the capitol and the politics they lead :dodgy:  :D I like to live on this island where the weather is ever changing and there is an endless sky, and having viking tombs as a playground when i was a lass doesn't seem to have hurt me in the least apart from being haunted from time to time :D

Lots of love Amra :heart: :heart: :heart: and thanks Maraas for your cool defense ;)  :heart:

Maraas Yes it's indeed Lofotr wich by the way are the old name of the island where i live. After many years some other islands was incorporated into the name Lofoten and our island is now known as Vestvaagoey (vestvågøy) We have a fake feud with the nabor in the east, with them calling themselves lofotinga is wrong because it is our island :lol: Why it's ok with the other islands in the west calling themselves lofotinga is not explained to me and it's an inherited fake feud so i can't ask the source :lol:(it comes from the Vikings who fought with Vaagan (Vågan) and the chiefs trying to get bigger than the neighbor :lol: ) In the past lads from Svolvaer (Svolvær) wich is on the east island got trashed by lokal lads if they tried to score with any lasses from here ;) Weird lokal history and only show's how tiny we are :P After we got refugees that comes from all over the world the fake feud is kinda dead but we're not to fond of Svolvaer (they were the only city and we were finaly made a city 10 years ago (Leknes city)

Kiss kiss Amra :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh that song(la camisa negra)...that was a very very long walk into memory lane. *good memories* Love the song! Thanks! Your animations are worth waiting for, no worries:)

Edit: whooot? You added a gift, and it was something i have wished for, for a long time. You just made my day (uh..night?!) very bright. Cheers mate!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to download gloryhole gate from the link posted a few pages above, but it seems to be broken or not working anymore: I've tried to open it, but I have a "404 not found" error.

Does anyone of you knows if there is some alternative link? Or maybe a different site?

Edited by Ethlinn