[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

Yes, bad girl, sex is bad

it comes from hell 666

I disapprove of what you say,
but I will defend to the death your right to say it... Not is a Voltaire word, but works at the moment.   ;)  :P

Amazing Animations Amra72 !

Awesome job Lady666

Might I convince you to make some Dog sex animations ;] ? That would be like Christmas in the summer.

Also do you know the fix to the problem with aniations in OKW freezing when changing position or adding 3rd person when interacting with objects ?

Thx again fo great work

I can't seem to find the Pigeot car. How do I get it?

hello weirddude94, are you looking for the open top car to use?  I am not able to copy and past the link (for some reason this site won't allow me to) but if you go to page 29 on Lady666's page and look at post #578 from dooda there is a link to a Bwan Speedster that is an open top car.  You can use it for clear visibility on the car anims.  I hope this is helpful and dooda is who we have to thank for this link ;)

There is no download link on the main page of the this mod, which is a problem. I just got Sims 3 and was going to install KW, but it requires these animations....Hope we can get an answer, or a download link from someone who has it...

Or, you know, a screenshot showing us the download link we are all missing....

There is no download link on the main page of the this mod, which is a problem. I just got Sims 3 and was going to install KW, but it requires these animations....Hope we can get an answer, or a download link from someone who has it...

Or, you know, a screenshot showing us the download link we are all missing....

It could be that Amra is getting ready to update but I make no promises on that.  This happens on occasion, the link will disappear for a bit.  If there is no imminent update and if Amra says it is okay then I'm sure someone will link it. 

Thanks @Angmir

But I would never do it

attachicon.gifSample62.gif

No problem man !

Everyone has his own area of intrest - I am thankfull for your work regardless !

Can I find somewhere list of your interactions divided by place and participants ?

Sofa 2some M/F

<list>

Sofa 2some F/F

<list>

Sofa 3some M/F/F

<list>

Counter 2some M/F

<list>

etc.

Anything like that ?