[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

.... ;)

Anal Bed with Teddy bear

Awww cute with the teddy bear :)  I can imagine a missionary pose where the teddy bear is hugged across the chest (or maybe below/between breast not to obscure view totally).  Will be watching to see if the bear shows up with a couple more poses or so :)

I hope so that would be really cute sexy time then 

Great Pictures lungpaul.Picture 2 looks in such a way, as if she teaches  him the flute tones. :D
GloryHole it's simply cool.

Do you use the GND Skin?I love the Bottom of these Skin,but I hate the Top.It is a pity,we can't mix On Top and Bottom with this Skin.

mfg

Great Pictures lungpaul.Picture 2 looks in such a way, as if she teaches  him the flute tones. :D

GloryHole it's simply cool.

Do you use the GND Skin?I love the Bottom of these Skin,but I hate the Top.It is a pity,we can't mix On Top and Bottom with this Skin.

mfg

yes I used the teen GND body I always do but for the adult you can mix one of the later naked bottoms with any top 

where do I post my problem with KW? every time I try to get to kinkydance on a counter, it either doesn't work or I'm blocked by ceiling objects.

You can post it over on Onikikay's topic page: [sims3][WIP]KinkyWorld v0.2.3 [updated: 11 Jun 2015] or you could support Onikikay over on Patreon and post questions, observations, feedback there.  I believe there was even an answer about kinkydance over there, there can be no lights or cupboards over the counter and the ceiling needs to be high enough as well.  Hope this helps :)

Hi Amra, love your animations, the guy masturbating on toilet with cellphone is a classic. So are many others :D

There is a typo in your xml file though.

<!-- WINDOWS ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////  -->

<!--  Cunnilingus  -->
    <WooHooStage>
        <Creator>Amra72</Creator>
        <Key>KW_Amra72_Animations.a_(Am)Window_Cunnilingus_01</Key>
        <Category>Oraljob</Category>
        <Objects>Windows,Shower,fridge</Objects>

fridge shuold be upper case F = Fridge.