[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

Hi Amra72! The pose player is out for Sims 4! Please port these animations to Sims 4, tho Sims 3 was an outstanding game, but I really cannot stand the outdated graphics engine and slowness of loading and lagging due to unoptimized and 10+ year-old code that hasn't really been updated to keep up with the current hardware literation for a extremely long time. Porting your awesome animations would be GREAT! 

Thank you so much!

Hello Amara,

I want to share my views or you can say suggestion that the animations used in KW should look original like real life so it is my request to you and all other creator to add

something like real Sex in The Sims 3 in which the male sim

has ability to ejaculate the sperms and there should be some time limit for selected sim in the kw settings for ejaculation(and time varies with fittness and health of male sims) and when that particular time limit comes to an end we on the screen get the message or

popup that where to

ejaculate the sperms i.e.,whether in the vagina or on

the face or in the mouth etc and if a male sim ejaculate in

the vagina then there is chance of pregnancy(here i

am talkin about chance because sims may sex during any period of

mensuration but preganancy or implantation occurs only when the mates sex during the ovulation period and i think onikikay has already added that ovulation period implantation in kw) and i hope all the creators and supporters of kw would agree with me and will bring this must needed feature in the upcoming updates of kw or its animations.

I put oniki mod in my game why does is half the sims in my town always starving or falling asleep or peeing them selfs

The Sims that are doing this, do their hunger and bladder motives remain full or are they empty? 

Sounds like KW isn't compatible with another mod you are using but it is impossible to tell.   Is the game generating any script error logs that you can share with the rest of the class?

Hi :(

How to run animations

I put everything in "Packages":
ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.2.6
OKW_Amra72_Animations.package
KW_Amra72_Animations.package
OKW_Lady666_Animations.package
KW_Lady666_Animations.package
etc., etc

Starting the game.

In the game, i click on "Kinky"  on the bed or standing ... nothing is happening!

How to run animations

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.2.6

etc., etc

Starting the game.

In the game, i click on "Kinky"  on the bed or standing ... nothing is happening!

Step 1: Just install "KW_Amra72_Animations.package" and "OKW_Amra72_Animations.package" in your sims 3 mods folder

Step 2: In game add "KW_Amra72_Animations" in posistion list of KinkyWorld setting

How to run animations

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.2.6

etc., etc

Starting the game.

Installation :
Just install "KW_Amra72_Animations.package" and "OKW_Amra72_Animations.package" in your sims 3 mods folder
In game add "KW_Amra72_Animations" in posistion list of KinkyWorld setting

While in game click Kinky>Settings>Animations>Position List> ....type with no quotes.."KW_Amra72_Animations"

Go to the first post of LAddy666's and look for list and add hers too then you're good to go or you should be.

How to run animations

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.2.6

etc., etc

Starting the game.

Step 1: Just install "KW_Amra72_Animations.package" and "OKW_Amra72_Animations.package" in your sims 3 mods folder

Step 2: In game add "KW_Amra72_Animations" in posistion list of KinkyWorld setting

Wow, we answered the same at the exact same time.... :lol:  :lol:

How to run animations

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.2.6

etc., etc

Starting the game.

Installation :
Just install "KW_Amra72_Animations.package" and "OKW_Amra72_Animations.package" in your sims 3 mods folder

While in game click Kinky>Settings>Animations>Position List> ....type with no quotes.."KW_Amra72_Animations"

Go to the first post of LAddy666's and look for list and add hers too then you're good to go or you should be.

How to run animations

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.2.6

etc., etc

Starting the game.

Thank you!

But it still does not work, the animations :(

Every time I click on a "animation" to choice! it marks me, "XXXX.Interaction Feedback Rejected"

How to run animations

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.2.6
etc., etc

Starting the game.

Installation :

How to run animations

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.2.6
etc., etc

Starting the game.

Thank you!
But it still does not work, the animations :(
Every time I click on a "animation" to choice! it marks me, "XXXX.Interaction Feedback Rejected"

Okay, you've added them correctly. Your sims won't woohoo unless you get their arousal level up, kinda like real life. To override that, go to Kinky>Debug>Auto Accept On

Okay, you've added them correctly. Your sims won't woohoo unless you get their arousal level up, kinda like real life. To override that, go to Kinky>Debug>Auto Accept On

Haaa ok, it's good! it works :Dthank you for your help

I finally "succeeded" has run, only the animations "Amra72_OKW_Animations_1.4"

and it also works if I do the same things with animations "LADY666's SEX ANIMATIONs"  & " Mike24 Animations" ?

or we should make a different handling ( disabled one pack animations ? or we can put everything?)

Who can blame them for all going patreon? When you are tirelessly updating a game that has been abandoned for years out of the kindness of your heart and the generosity of your free time and an ungratefully, self entitled son of a bitch comes along and threatens your very life and safety for it, that would honestly make me do exactly the same....or so i think thats how the story goes anyway.

Much luck to you as well if that is the case Amra.

Who can blame them for all going patreon? When you are tirelessly updating a game that has been abandoned for years out of the kindness of your heart and the generosity of your free time and an ungratefully, self entitled son of a bitch comes along and threatens your very life and safety for it, that would honestly make me do exactly the same....or so i think thats how the story goes anyway.

Much luck to you as well if that is the case Amra.

If the game was abandoned they wouldn't go patreon lol. They see its lucrative and these guys wanna get paid, simple as. Cant knock the hustle, get money lol.

Amra and the other animators deserves gifts for the joy they bring us players, but im sure we who are unable to get the stupd visacard  :angry:  to work, or are poor will get the animations later after the patreons have tested them out ;) Keep creating your sweet animations Amra72, and tease us with sneakpeaks  :lol:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: