[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

Guest Comrade Selina Kyle

Awesome to see Teddy still getting some action.  Thank you for the sneak peeks Amra :D

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice sneak peeks and deal with it  ;)  B)   Gotcha. :ph34r:

Hi Amra and thank you for your animations, they are awesome.

I have a question regarding male solo animations though. If you look at the attached pictures, when I direct my Sim to solo woohoo in bed, on a table or a couch, he seems to do it the girl's way. Sometimes using a dildo, even though it is in the backpack, the dildo did not show up in the animations.

When Sim is soloing in bed, it shows options in changing position, but when a different position is selected, it does not tkae place.

Mods installed:

NRaas Register, Master Controller, Decensor.

Cmar morphing penis and nipples, Buhudain's skins.

post-1083528-0-88371200-1456193716_thumb.jpg

Hi Amra and thank you for your animations, they are awesome.

I have a question regarding male solo animations though. If you look at the attached pictures, when I direct my Sim to solo woohoo in bed, on a table or a couch, he seems to do it the girl's way. Sometimes using a dildo, even though it is in the backpack, the dildo did not show up in the animations.

When Sim is soloing in bed, it shows options in changing position, but when a different position is selected, it does not tkae place.

Mods installed:

NRaas Register, Master Controller, Decensor.

Cmar morphing penis and nipples, Buhudain's skins.

attachicon.gif050.jpg

Sorry, Animated Whoohoo dont use Objects, work only with Oniki kinky world and only with simsettes for now! Sorry again!!!

Update 1.4 ;)

Figured now would be a good time to come out of the shadows and show my appreciation to everyone who makes my Sim experience, that much better.

Thanks Amra for your hard work and excellent content. We all know u dont have to do any of this but we are all so very proud and excited that u do!

Guest caliente693

I have a question, when updating the Animations with the new download, Am I an idiot whose overthinking this and just needs to overwrite the files already present, or is there a process to this that I am unawares of.

You're not an idiot but that's all you need to do is overwrite the previous ones, clear your caches and sim away.

What Cache files do I delete? Sorry to be pedantic and over cautious...

Guest caliente693

I have a question, when updating the Animations with the new download, Am I an idiot whose overthinking this and just needs to overwrite the files already present, or is there a process to this that I am unawares of.

You're not an idiot but that's all you need to do is overwrite the previous ones, clear your caches and sim away.

what cache files do I need to delete?

what cache files do I need to delete?

Go to..My Documents > Electronic Arts > Sims 3 >.....delete these file files only.......CasPartCache.package, compositorCache.package, scriptCache.package, simCompositorCache.package and socialCache.package.

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php%3Ftitle%3DGame_Help:Sims_3_Delete_Cache_Files

Amra72,

thank you for the update and the new animations.

I saw in your recommendation something about the "glory hole".

I downloaded the mod from the link you provided, but I'm not sure I know how the stuff works.

Can you, or anyone for that matter, provide some directions as to how the glory hole works?