[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

If you do NOT dl, install (password!) and enable (!) Mike24 „Pets“ files you have N O zoolover animations!

Shooing of unliked sims option is not in kw but basegame.

If you don t like peepers ín game do not enable this.

Did you tried to check out this?

http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Oniki_Kay%27s_Kinky_World_Wikia

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61984-sims-3-onikis-kinkyworld-faq/

Do you think it is clever to combinate wishes and problems in one posting, even if you cannot handle your mods?

If your folders look like the mess of letters... scnr

• 3 weeks later...

Update 1.4a

loop fixed with new kinkyworld systeme

A great thanks to  Ropewash

For reporting it to me

Thank you for the new fix.

But, can you explain what it is or what it consist of?

I made some custom sequences out of your stages, different combinations, and I has has no issues with KW and your previous version. So, I was wondering what this new fix is and if it is worth using a whole new XML and redo all my custom sequences.

Thank you.

Update 1.4a

loop fixed with new kinkyworld systeme

A great thanks to  Ropewash

For reporting it to me

Thank you for the new fix.

But, can you explain what it is or what it consist of?

I made some custom sequences out of your stages, different combinations, and I has has no issues with KW and your previous version. So, I was wondering what this new fix is and if it is worth using a whole new XML and redo all my custom sequences.

Thank you.

From what I saw it looks like he only changed the clips. But the OKW is the same so your custom sequences should still work.

Everytime i try to have sex with my partner it says "No, we cant do that here. Someone might see us." I tried to make an upstairs room without any windows can someone help me?

Just change your privacy settings in the global settings to standard and that should fix it, its a bug in the current release, but will be fixed in the next public build. Also if you have further questions post them in the discussion thread.(This is not to sound mean its to keep the download forum from being cluttered). Have a nice day. :D

• 1 month later...

I get the following error reports from KW logs:

Validate: Validation failed: KW_Amra72_Animations.a_Bed_Lesbian_Solo_Handjob_01
Category: Handjob
Actor 0 has no action
Please contact Amra72 to correct this problem.
WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KW_Amra72_Animations.a_(Am)Bed_Didlo_01
Actor 0 has no action
WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KW_Amra72_Animations.a_(Am)Bed_Didlo_02
Actor 0 has no action
### WARNING ### WooHooStage.Parse:
Key: KW_Amra72_Animations.a_(Am)Floor_Kiss_01o
Unknown xml tag: Duration
WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KW_Amra72_Animations.a_(Am)Toilet_Solo_01
Actor 0 has no action
WooHooStage.

Anyone know a fix?

Actor 0 has no action
WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KW_Amra72_Animations.a_(Am)Bed_Didlo_01
Actor 0 has no action
WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KW_Amra72_Animations.a_(Am)Bed_Didlo_02
Actor 0 has no action
WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KW_Amra72_Animations.a_(Am)Toilet_Solo_01
Actor 0 has no action
WooHooStage.

Anyone know a fix?

It looks like you missing a dildo for animations buy it in build mode in skills section.

Actor 0 has no action
Actor 0 has no action
Actor 0 has no action
Actor 0 has no action
WooHooStage.

Anyone know a fix?

It looks like you missing a dildo for animations buy it in build mode in skills section.

That won't work since KW will use the dildo even if they don't have one in their inventory it's a problem with OKW XML and I can't remember offhand what it was either

Actor 0 has no action
Actor 0 has no action
Actor 0 has no action
Actor 0 has no action
WooHooStage.

Anyone know a fix?

Amra72 fixed this with 1.4a fix on his page it is or was a problem with the xml

• 1 month later...

First of all: The animations are super great! They're the best i've seen so far. :blink: 

But sadly I really need help. 

When I installed the mod, everthing works. My sims could use most of the furniture and stuff to have sex. But after I tried to install some more animations, the mod just stopped working. I literally tried everything to fix it but nothing worked. I even deleted the whole mod Folder and create a new, but it still doesn't works. Sometimes it doesn't find the package. Even when the package is showed in the game I can't let my sims do anything. Everything that stands there when I try do something is: No animation has been found. 

I read some of the tips like deleting the AW-data and stuff like that and tried it, also I has tried all of the Versions of Amra72 Animations. Still a nope by my game...

I don't know what to do and I can't imagine to Play without this!

Pleaaaase help me!  :(

(I hope y'all understand what I wanted to say, I'm from Germany, sorry ^^')

post-2359584-0-21338200-1506383080_thumb.jpg

post-2359584-0-02817400-1506383094_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, folks, Amra moved on to animate for Sims4.  His animations were easily in the top 3 I've seen here.  You can try to beg him to come back and make more but it didn't work when I tried.  wink.png Without Amra and L666, things were getting really quiet around here until a few new people stepped up.. K69 is making some great stuff and MaryJane was starting to get quite good too.

If you know any other pervs that are good at animating in blender, please encourage them to contribute to this community!

Sadly, folks, Amra moved on to animate for Sims4.  His animations were easily in the top 3 I've seen here.  You can try to beg him to come back and make more but it didn't work when I tried.  wink.png Without Amra and L666, things were getting really quiet around here until a few new people stepped up.. K69 is making some great stuff and MaryJane was starting to get quite good too.

If you know any other pervs that are good at animating in blender, please encourage them to contribute to this community!

Well with commentary like that i'm very motivated making more work for that community ........

First of all: The animations are super great! They're the best i've seen so far. :blink:

But sadly I really need help. 

When I installed the mod, everthing works. My sims could use most of the furniture and stuff to have sex. But after I tried to install some more animations, the mod just stopped working. I literally tried everything to fix it but nothing worked. I even deleted the whole mod Folder and create a new, but it still doesn't works. Sometimes it doesn't find the package. Even when the package is showed in the game I can't let my sims do anything. Everything that stands there when I try do something is: No animation has been found. 

I read some of the tips like deleting the AW-data and stuff like that and tried it, also I has tried all of the Versions of Amra72 Animations. Still a nope by my game...

I don't know what to do and I can't imagine to Play without this!

Pleaaaase help me!  :(

(I hope y'all understand what I wanted to say, I'm from Germany, sorry ^^')

Try That "KW_Amra72_Animations"

Or maybe i don't have made anal animation i no remember

Respect your work!

Tell me what is the difference Amra72_OKW_Animations_1.4a and Amra72_OKW_Animations_1.4? Their contents can be copied to Packages in different subfolders? If not, what is better?

Спсyou!! ;)

1.4a has some fixes to the animation clips to make them run smoother if I remember correctly.