[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

Still got same problem. Il follow link to dowload Amra's work and get 1.3a for OKW and I only get "Amra72_OKW_Animations_1.3_solitairetheme8". Result is Microsoft Solitaire !!! I'm using edge for W10. What am I doing wrong ? (same problem with cim mask download)

Seems to be a browser problem. According to this post, sometimes the rar file cannot be read, and instead defaults to the first program (in Windows' registry?), which happens to be Solitaire. That post thinks it has to do with Windows 10, but I also found a report elsewhere of it happening in Windows 8.

You should be able to rename the file, giving it a .rar suffix, to make it work as it should.

Zip is compression format recognised by all window os, normally.

OHHH, you're talking about program... I thought you were talking about your mod that is zipped.... I see.. thanks...

Zip is compression format recognised by all window os, normally.

If I remember right, Windows has been able to handle the zip format without any third party programs since Windows XP.  But it would be nice if Windows started handling rar as well because it seems a lot of people don't install 7zip even though its totally free and extracts rar files far better than WinRAR. 

Thanks for the update amra. However, while the face spatter shows up under "makeup" as it used to, the other two don't seem to. I've tried both installing the mods using the .sims3pack files and manually moving the .package files to mods, but neither has worked.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks for the update amra. However, while the face spatter shows up under "makeup" as it used to, the other two don't seem to. I've tried both installing the mods using the .sims3pack files and manually moving the .package files to mods, but neither has worked.

I haven't seen them under makeup. I have seen them under clothing. Shirts and bottoms. I haven't checked accessories though.

I haven't seen them under makeup. I have seen them under clothing. Shirts and bottoms. I haven't checked accessories though.

Yep. That's what I was missing. I worked it out just now after noticing they were listed as "top" and "bottom" parts in the install section, but thanks for the reply!