[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

Hi guys, I`m having a little problem with kinkyworld, when i start it my character ends up with a bra on under her clothes which you can see and its really annoying me, any ideas how to remove it or turn it off? great work to all the modders on here its awesome ;)

you could raise the exhibition skill and make her take off the bra.

Or i think there is a disable underwear feature in okw setting, isn`t it?

Hi guys, I`m having a little problem with kinkyworld, when i start it my character ends up with a bra on under her clothes which you can see and its really annoying me, any ideas how to remove it or turn it off? great work to all the modders on here its awesome ;)

in the latest test version you can disable the underwear but un till it comes out you can remove it in cas under the accessories

in the latest test version you can disable the underwear but un till it comes out you can remove it in cas under the accessories

Thanks for your help I found them i was looking in the wrong place lol

Thanks to everyone else too for their help I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to modding lol ;)

Guest Harley Quinn

We never had so many chefs in the kitchen as now   :)

Say me thanks !

Something sounds wrong in this quotation, if it is that you want say, though. Never mind.  

Thank you  :)

This will be incredible  :o  

We never had so many chefs in the kitchen as now   :)

The three active cooks we currently have are doing a great job.  Sexlab and Sexout have far more cooks but there's more things for character to have sex with in those games, so it needs more cooks.  The werewolf and troll animations for Sexlab are f'in intense, makes me wish Sims 3 added some actual monsters to the game.  Yeah, it has werewolves but they don't radically change form like in Skyrim, which is a shame.   

Is it my imagination or did 1.3 vanish?  All the info about 1.3 and the link are gone but the link is still up for 1.2 but its listed as "old".  

Anywho, I'm thinking Amra took 1.3 down because its going to be replaced by 1.3a or 1.4 or whatever.

Secondly, am I the only one who thinks this thread should be pinned?  

Guest caliente693

I have a question, when updating the Animations with the new download, Am I an idiot whose overthinking this and just needs to overwrite the files already present, or is there a process to this that I am unawares of.

I have a question, when updating the Animations with the new download, Am I an idiot whose overthinking this and just needs to overwrite the files already present, or is there a process to this that I am unawares of.

You're not an idiot but that's all you need to do is overwrite the previous ones, clear your caches and sim away.