[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

You're referring to the spoon animation, right?  If so, its towards the bottom and there should be 2-3 animations by Amra with spoon in the name. 

Well I can see there are 4 spoon animations by Amra in the game, so the after sex animation is referring to the spoon animation? Because I check the animations list of 1.3a and found one call " After sex - BedSingle/BedDouble/Altar " ?  Sorry for my bad english, thanks for the help

Actually I think the after sex animation is played after sex on the bed and has one sim lying face down on the top of the other... I think i've only seen it with two different m/f pairings and I think each time may have been after an Amra animation sequence. Had an f/f couple not get the animation after a Lady666 animation so I'm not sure if it's affected by gender or animations played and can't check atm since that game got corrupted by something else shortly after I tried the f/f pairing so maybe Amra or someone else can add information on when the animation does trigger.

Wonderful animations Amra, thanks

Edit: Spelling and clarification

Actually I think the after sex animation is played after sex on the bed and has one sim lying face down on the top of the other... I think i've only seen it with two different m/f pairings and I think each time may have been after an Amra animation sequence. Had an f/f couple not get the animation after a Lady666 animation so I'm not sure if it's affected by gender or animations played and can't check atm since that game got corrupted by something else shortly after I tried the f/f pairing so maybe Amra or someone else can add information on when the animation does trigger.

I always get that animation as a final stage when I use Amra's vaginal bed animations, and sometimes with Lady's but never with Masters, which may make sense since he hasn't updated his animation pack in quite awhile.

i just tried my hand on blender, and i realized what an amazing talent and _patience_ this demands!

I CAN`T do it! It`s not like it is undoable, but my brain shuts down and refuses to cooperate and every cell in my body is protesting untill i just get up from the computer in furious frustration and feel like tearing my hair off.

I`d rather build a humansize house out of toothpicks than doing this, because that`s how much patience and frustration it takes! Doing animations of this quality->Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Have to AGAIN say thank you so very much for making those for us to enjoy. You have no idea how much appreciated it is!

Cheers!

Can someone tell me where to find the after sex animation of 1.3a version? I have tried on different double/single bed, but still can't find this animation?

Let play spoon climax animation, "after sex" happen after ;)

After sex Washing Machine,Dryer

post-125769-0-40131900-1454269015_thumb.gif

Thanks Maraas

Edited by Amra72

Excuse me help me whenever I try to take something off it says the thing and then rejected pls help

You need to raise their exhibition skill. Make them wear revealing clothes. Watch the exhibition channel. Start slow. Make them remove their panties when they are alone and work up from there. If you don't care about that, you can go in the advance option and lower the autonomy.

Can someone tell me where to find the after sex animation of 1.3a version? I have tried on different double/single bed, but still can't find this animation?

Let play spoon climax animation, "after sex" happen after ;)

After sex Washing Machine,Dryer

Thanks Maraas

Loving the after sex animations.

Excuse me help me whenever I try to take something off it says the thing and then rejected pls help

Exhibition skill, you gain experience when stripping, or nude. You gain it during sex as well. If you prefer the quicker route, click on a Sim, select Kinky, go to settings, enable debug, then select a Sim, go to Kinky, debug, and always accept. You can also use NRAAS Master Controller if you have it to change their skill level.

WARNING! Exhibition is a little wacky. You will see Sims constantly stripping walking around half/fully naked and peeing every where. Use Exhibition at your own risk.

WARNING! Exhibition is a little wacky. You will see Sims constantly stripping walking around half/fully naked and peeing every where. Use Exhibition at your own risk.

I recommend keeping the exhibition skill at 4-6, any higher than that and you'll end up with Sims running around acting like non neutered dogs.

As for keeping it at around 4-6, Nraas' master controller lets you adjust skill levels as I'm sure most know.

If one is into their Sims acting like animals, you can jack it up to 10 and have a blast.

Amra Thanks for your work !

I have a question :  Sliders body , thighs , buttocks , waist , chest - these sliders make the character better - these must also be removed to Amra_72 worked ?

Please forgive me - i write through a translator .

No you don`t have to remove them. But animations are made using standard body. the animations might get clipping and will not align as well if you use them.

cheers