1 hour ago, Durante said:

Yes, I make a habit of doing it when configuring mods for a playthrough

Another thing is: 
Skullfuck is one of the options in the POP settings for the cell. I noticed that when I set them all on X, say 3, I (often) get 3 of those in a row...

IIRC I set them all to 1 at the end and got the variety I wanted in the cell. Does the skullfuck also appear when you set its probability to 0?

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Another thing is: 
Skullfuck is one of the options in the POP settings for the cell. I noticed that when I set them all on X, say 3, I (often) get 3 of those in a row...

IIRC I set them all to 1 at the end and got the variety I wanted in the cell. Does the skullfuck also appear when you set its probability to 0?

Yes it did, the animation list changes on the last second, which kinda messes up sexlab tools too.

6 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I hope Inte answers your question because I have had similar problems here and with other mods. My workaround is to go into SexLab and (in your specific case) turn off the Skullfuck animation in both regular and aggressive animations. That keeps it from recurring and usually leads to a more generous selection. However, as I said, that is a workaround. I'd love to know a real fix myself.

I see, well those are zap animations and I didn't' have those registered in Sexlab. However I think I disabled it somehow... I tried to disable override animations option in ZaZ mcm on the "sexlab" panel, and also put a suppress tag for "ZaZ". in PoP

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Durante said:

Yes it did, the animation list changes on the last second, which kinda messes up sexlab tools too.

I see, well those are zap animations and I didn't' have those registered in Sexlab. However I think I disabled it somehow... I tried to disable override animations option in ZaZ mcm on the "sexlab" panel, and also put a suppress tag for "ZaZ". in PoP

What's even easier (in a new game) is to simply not register the ZAP animations. Yes it can be done safely, I've done it. Make certain that you have no mods that require the ZAP animations first (I am unaware of one with the mods I use). Since, prior to DD 4.2 there were over 4k animations duplicated between SexLab, ZAP and DD there was a statistical chance of seeing those animations more frequently. Turning them off in ZAP also makes for a more "fluid" use of the animations that you have left.

2 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I assume its not a good idea to install that into a just started game ?

From the looks of it, you should be OK.  But worst case is that you might have to start over which shouldn't be too much of a burden for a "just started" game.

Just make sure you commit a major crime right away and test to make sure it works and you like what it does in case you decide to remove the mod.  That way if you do decide to remove it you can easily reload your last save from before installing the mod (basically how you should handle installing any mod after already starting a game).

27 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

From the looks of it, you should be OK.  But worst case is that you might have to start over which shouldn't be too much of a burden for a "just started" game.

Just make sure you commit a major crime right away and test to make sure it works and you like what it does in case you decide to remove the mod.  That way if you do decide to remove it you can easily reload your last save from before installing the mod (basically how you should handle installing any mod after already starting a game).

Thank you :)

10 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Thank you :)

I have an ongoing game since january and took all updates of POP on my way, including Inte's DDe. Well, except for the last update, i still lack the proper ingame moment to do it or simply forgot to do it.

I never had any issues in that time, I just followed the instructions.

So, by experiences, I would say you should be fine.

10 minutes ago, worik said:

I have an ongoing game since january and took all updates of POP on my way, including Inte's DDe. Well, except for the last update, i still lack the proper ingame moment to do it or simply forgot to do it.

I never had any issues in that time, I just followed the instructions.

So, by experiences, I would say you should be fine.

Thank you too :)

27 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Works niecly indeed.

Final question is there a way I replace the Jail master in Solitude with a woman ?

IIRC you can adjust the jail master gender in the MCM. Might also be not working AFTER starting POP. You need to adjust gender before arrested for the first time (my experience).

6 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Final question is there a way I replace the Jail master in Solitude with a woman ? 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

IIRC you can adjust the jail master gender in the MCM. Might also be not working AFTER starting POP. You need to adjust gender before arrested for the first time (my experience).

? It might be random luck or because of an update in the meantime, but I think I changed the gender setting successfully between my arrests. It is only fixed for a currently ongoing imprisonment.

So, if you change that setting it will be applied and visible at your next arrest.

Whipping seems a bit buggy for me. For instance, the guard will walk into my cell, I'll go into the chained up pose, then he whips me for about 3 seconds before I return to my original idle animation/position, and then the guard just gets stuck in the "about to whip someone" animation, and a few seconds later the mod resumes as normal.

@Inte  One more question "how do I configure ...."

While I know where I can set the gag for the in-prison restraints:

POP-B.jpg.0130c62b68cc10114381867097c1a5a5.jpg

Now I wonder if and where I can configure the restraints (mainly the gag)  during the arrest scene ? ? Is configurable at all? Or is it fixed? *scratches head*

POP-A.jpg.ab9643172b08b6cef14c0adffd7d5193.jpg

Confused....Downloaded xazPrisonOverhaul Patched 359. I have all needed mods:

SexLab  (V 1.62)

ZazAnimationPack (V ?

SkyUI (Steam workshop so up to date)

PapyrusUtil 3.1 --or later. (V3.3)

Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice (v 6.0)

Dawnguard

Dragonborn

but still the mod fails to show up ingame. But if I'm not mistaken, I do not need the old Prison overhauled right? Cause that one is not installed right now.

Or is the version I have downloaded just a patch? First time I fail to get a mod working.... Or are there any known conflits with other mods known which may cause this? (189 mods installed sooo.....it is a possibility^^)

27 minutes ago, Skiratakad said:

I do not need the old Prison overhauled right?

You are correct, the old one is not needed anymore.

Anyway, the startup may take time. Standing idle in an almost empty location is a good way to give the game enough computing cycles to care about starting the (any) new mod.

Best way to test POP in your individual environment is to start a new game with ASLAL and wait a few minutes in the starting cell... and see if everything gets online there.

• If it does => fine.
  • If not => either your load order is bad (get it sorted) or you are plain and simple overloading your game, so that mods don't have the ressources to even start

Some questions for you:

You installed POP and started a new game? Or did you install it and continue in the middle of an existing play-through?

We are talking about LE,  not SE? Right?

Load order? 189 mods may put you beyond the limitations of your Skyrim so it's not POP in itself, but possibly the whole of your collection of active mods... ?

7 hours ago, worik said:

Anyway, the startup may take time. Standing idle in an almost empty location is a good way to give the game enough computing cycles to care about starting the (any) new mod.

Best way to test POP in your individual environment is to start a new game with ASLAL and wait a few minutes in the starting cell... and see if everything gets online there.

• If it does => fine.
  • If not => either your load order is bad (get it sorted) or you are plain and simple overloading your game, so that mods don't have the ressources to even start

Ok, empty cell helped. Over an hour in the open world and mod did not start, but after idling for 5 minutes in an empty house and the mod started itself. Didnt want to start a new game, too much progress without any fatal game/save destroying bugs, so I try to keep that all.

And yea, so many mods cause problems. I have a mod whichs only use it to keep my save files protected from the string table overflow bug (which happens when too many names, variables and such are registered in your Papyrus). But....I always want more :D

So thanks, had the mod before in the old version, nice to have it again in one version without additional patches and all.

16 minutes ago, Skiratakad said:

Ok, empty cell helped.

:classic_cool: so it is all fine? Glad to be of help :classic_happy:

... but you should seriously consider to lighten the load of your engine. ? Too many things going on at the same time. That's almost a guarantee that Papyrus will fault and stack dump and ruin your save files. :classic_ph34r:

24 minutes ago, OddPillow4 said:

What did I do wrong?

8u is outdated ..AND relies still on the old PO. That's why.

You ONLY need the newest 359 (or any newer). it replaces the old PO plus its various patches completely.