28 minutes ago, CGi said:

SkyUi's (and the games) default key for favorites is actually [Q] but [F] is the games default key for switching between 1st an 3rd person view.
So a different default key for Ai in POP would be nice.

That's right... I got my issues mixed up.

Still F is quite used already like you said.

4 hours ago, Inte said:

Ok, I'll default that key to G. 

Not wanting to be a killjoy, but, FWIW, G is probably the most important action key in 'Defeat'. 

So doing that might screw up even more people's games than your existing mapping to F does....  ?

@Inte

(given how diligently you reply to posts, wondered why nothing said about this and then realised I posted it on the old PO thread in error ? )

===========

Hi there

Just been having fun while running through another game with POP installed. 

I got to wondering if for any future update, you might feel inclined to maybe toughen up the prison cell experience a little bit?

After all, it's not supposed to be too pleasant and is supposed to try to ensure that people don't want to go back there, isn't it?   :P

What I had in mind were MCM selectable options to:

1 - Make the prisoner restraints something that had to be worn at ALL times, ie in and out of the jail cells - not just for violent crimes

2 - Add the option of the prisoner also having to wear a hood for the whole of their time while in custody of the jailer and in the prison cell

3 - Add the option of the prisoner also having to wear a hood for the whole of their time when out of the cell but in the guard/jailer's custody

I think the mechanics are probably already there to allow those to be done without undue work, but I do realise that that might be a very bad assumption! ?

The jail is supposed to be a deterrent.  I know that there are a whole range of punishment options already, but prisoners some of them might actually be a bit 'addictive' and do bad things to get caught again :P

Are any of those suggestions practicable?  The whole time restraints option would be the main priority if they were

TIA for any replies/help

7 hours ago, Inte said:

Ok, I'll default that key to G. 

I found the only viable option for mods to use keybinds is if they are default "off" (most mods have "Esc") on their binds, so they dont work until you map a key to them.

One of the most annoying things in setting up profiles is to go through all the mods and change all the keybindings. 
I also noticed loading settings in mods in the mcm is sometimes buggy since the key "looks" as it is changed but in fact it is not. So bascially even with loading settings I always need to double check all the keybinds :( 

1 hour ago, hylysi said:

I would prefer it if by default the AI management key was set as unbound

I see unbound as the best option .. or make it "unbindable" (sorry my english :classic_undecided: it should mean that the player is able to revoke/reset the bound key to nothing) .

It's in my way, I don't need it in my game play, I can't see why I would need it as an "emergency" key. ... so I have always time enough to go into the MCM and click it there.

And exactly that would be my suggestion:

1. unbind the key - but leave it configurable to whatever the player feels appropriate
  2. have the functionality accessible via the MCM->debug
17 hours ago, Inte said:

From the log, it seems you are missing the Console Utilities mod. It comes pre-bundled in SL, or you can download it separately. Or you can uncheck 'Display Info To Console' in the MCM. I will also add a check for that mod and disable its options if not installed. 

When combat starts while in a scene, CK gives you 3 options. 

Hmm, seems odd about the console utils, I'll try reinstalling SL when I get back from my holiday in Utulek Complex and other hot spots (might even try Farcry 4, never played that one)

Just have to live with the Dragon problem I guess

1 hour ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

I'm not being arrested

OK, so you're a Goody Two-Shoes...

Use the random Bounty Generator in the MCM.  Set it for a really high value, for having done something really really bad, and your jail term for a commensurate couple of years......

Come back and tell us how you got on in, say, 2020

?

And If that's not the answer, maybe you could expand a little on the question? ?

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:55 AM, donkeywho said:

@Inte

(given how diligently you reply to posts, wondered why nothing said about this and then realised I posted it on the old PO thread in error ? )

===========

Hi there

Just been having fun while running through another game with POP installed. 

I got to wondering if for any future update, you might feel inclined to maybe toughen up the prison cell experience a little bit?

After all, it's not supposed to be too pleasant and is supposed to try to ensure that people don't want to go back there, isn't it?   :P

What I had in mind were MCM selectable options to:

1 - Make the prisoner restraints something that had to be worn at ALL times, ie in and out of the jail cells - not just for violent crimes

2 - Add the option of the prisoner also having to wear a hood for the whole of their time while in custody of the jailer and in the prison cell

3 - Add the option of the prisoner also having to wear a hood for the whole of their time when out of the cell but in the guard/jailer's custody

I think the mechanics are probably already there to allow those to be done without undue work, but I do realise that that might be a very bad assumption! ?

The jail is supposed to be a deterrent.  I know that there are a whole range of punishment options already, but prisoners some of them might actually be a bit 'addictive' and do bad things to get caught again :P

Are any of those suggestions practicable?  The whole time restraints option would be the main priority if they were

TIA for any replies/help

Well, let me point you to the answer I gave you there. :classic_wink:

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:18 AM, hylysi said:

I would prefer it if by default the AI management key was set as unbound or ESC.

I always remap it to a key that won't get in the way during game play, like F7.

Ok, unbound it is. 

6 hours ago, Inte said:

Well, let me point you to the answer I gave you there. :classic_wink:

Sorry about that being in the wrong place!

As I said, I'm not overly fussed about either so no need to do anything really.  As far as the helpful replies go

1 - I'll look at my settings again, but with (I'm pretty sure) 'hardcore' selected, arrest for both minor and major crimes don't end up with the prisoner, or follower, bound in the cell.  I thought I read somewhere that that only worked with violent crimes. 

Ah! Found it!  I might have thought that meant you need both 'Hardcore' AND 'random bounties' both turned on for the prisoners to be bound at all times, but @Slorm says setting random bounties to non violent stops it too.  I'll try again and see what happens

https://www.loverslab.com/?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=find&content_class=forums_Topic&content_id=46551&content_commentid=2263880

2 - I just don't like that Iron Hood  :P

(PS Posted the reply in both for completeness - if you want to follow up, I'll be happy to see that in POP only ?  )

Hi @Inte, tried the Maze again after adjusting my volume settings. I think I heard your distant rumble, but anyway I got out with the cheese :) . Had to give up on the Labyrinth, though, couldn't find any clues and I gave up on brute force after trying about 25-30% of possible combinations. Oh well.

A weird thing happened a couple of times with the cage scenario, I went in and never came back out even when my sentence was up. I had to load an earlier save. I could move in the cage, but nothing was happening. I was afk for a little while, but don't know why that cause anything. I don't have a log for you, but will try to get more info for you if it happens again. I was in Solitude the last time, btw.

Had a idea hope you like it , being arrest for a minor crime does not bring the full POP experience but it is Immersive way of handling crime & arrest . If there was a added. Dialog that the PC could use or optional dialog that piss off the guard to arrest you for a major. Crime like calling him/her a asshole or milk drinker. 

Just a Quick question the iron mask option and permanent option when does it put it on me ? in the arrest ? or in any cage or whipping scene only ? i thought permanent would be the whole time ? and is it even working with dd equip active ? or is then the iron mask being turned off or invisible ?

thx for the reply :)

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:26 AM, donkeywho said:

Sorry about that being in the wrong place!

As I said, I'm not overly fussed about either so no need to do anything really.  As far as the helpful replies go

1 - I'll look at my settings again, but with (I'm pretty sure) 'hardcore' selected, arrest for both minor and major crimes don't end up with the prisoner, or follower, bound in the cell.  I thought I read somewhere that that only worked with violent crimes. 

Ah! Found it!  I might have thought that meant you need both 'Hardcore' AND 'random bounties' both turned on for the prisoners to be bound at all times, but @Slorm says setting random bounties to non violent stops it too.  I'll try again and see what happens

https://www.loverslab.com/?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=find&content_class=forums_Topic&content_id=46551&content_commentid=2263880

2 - I just don't like that Iron Hood  :P

(PS Posted the reply in both for completeness - if you want to follow up, I'll be happy to see that in POP only ?  )

1. I'll have to check that in game because I almost always get arrested for violent crimes.

'Random bounties' check alone does not affect it per se, it is the resulting applied violent bounty that triggers it. 

2. Well good, the punishment is working then. :classic_happy: 

20 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Hi @Inte, tried the Maze again after adjusting my volume settings. I think I heard your distant rumble, but anyway I got out with the cheese :) . Had to give up on the Labyrinth, though, couldn't find any clues and I gave up on brute force after trying about 25-30% of possible combinations. Oh well.

A weird thing happened a couple of times with the cage scenario, I went in and never came back out even when my sentence was up. I had to load an earlier save. I could move in the cage, but nothing was happening. I was afk for a little while, but don't know why that cause anything. I don't have a log for you, but will try to get more info for you if it happens again. I was in Solitude the last time, btw.

For the cage thing, did you see any 'Failed' aliases in POP MCM 'Status' page, when that happened? If not, it is probably a Skyrim pathing issue. 

9 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

Had a idea hope you like it , being arrest for a minor crime does not bring the full POP experience but it is Immersive way of handling crime & arrest . If there was a added. Dialog that the PC could use or optional dialog that piss off the guard to arrest you for a major. Crime like calling him/her a asshole or milk drinker. 

Usually major crime is decided by the amount of gold owed to that particular hold. 

9 hours ago, Jimi123 said:

Just a Quick question the iron mask option and permanent option when does it put it on me ? in the arrest ? or in any cage or whipping scene only ? i thought permanent would be the whole time ? and is it even working with dd equip active ? or is then the iron mask being turned off or invisible ?

thx for the reply :)

The IM (needs DDe) works like this,  

1. When you select it in the MCM as an extra restraint, and do not check the 'Make it permanent' option - it will be equipped during a whipping punishment, and then removed.
  2. If you do check the 'Make it permanent' it will be equipped on arrest and removed on release and left on during the sentence.