41 minutes ago, kaiteyc said:

SECONDED...
-i also dont get any "funstuff" just regular jail....wonder if the issues are related

I was able to bypass the arrest event by disabling npc arrest but now im stuck with the jailer not doing anything

Hi

In Riften, look closely at the attached pic, Grelka seems to be doing a 2 for the price of 1 offer ... ?

Anyone else seen this doubling up of follower and PC on the same furniture device and, better still, know how to stop it happening?  I tried going back to before it happened but it reoccurred straight away. 

Or did I just get unlucky?  This was a 2nd day of sentence market place event and the equivalent event on 1st sentence day used two separate furnitures, that one for the follower and the wheel outside the B&B for the PC 

version in use POP-5-32-0-SE

Anyone any thoughts?

TIA for any suggestions

PS:  Does anyone know how to stop the third person in a 3p anim in a prison cell punishment event from 'flickering on and off',  ie repeating a cycle of visible then invisible and back to visible again?  This seems to have been happening in POP since almost forever, or at least during the 3/4/5? years I've used this mod.  If anyone has a cure for that too, it would be good to know ?

SkyrimSE 2022-03-22 01-23-32-700.jpg

I must be dumb but it's not working for me. I have all the dependencies, the game doesn't crash. I can see the prison overhaul menu and apparently everything is fine except a message on zaz 7.0 apparently not working at 100%.

When I trigger an arrest the guard is just standing in front of me. If I trigger the major arrest from the debug menu he cast a spell to bound my character but that's it. Nothing else happens. I can't move my character and skipping time does nothing.

LOOT says the load orders are fine.

Don't know what to say except try a new test game.

check the zaz animation in mcm . check to see if sexlab animation are loaded.

additem some pop handcuffs and test if the animations play in the zaz animation test

note, I apparently broke pop again. some of my mods weren't loading into mcm and I noticed pop wasn't giving a load message or showing in mcm.

I was merging mods, so I probably changed something and corrupted my save..anyway

So new game for me. After I ran though restoring my normal settings, I got arrested in Mortal after jumping in the bay of Solitude.(apparently my ex-slaver owner put a bounty in all the holds (alt start).

While I was selling flowers and mushrooms so I could buy some clothes, a guard arrested me.

The bound and lay on the floor event triggered then follow the guard -  who got stuck on some crates. I didn't realize my bounty was for all holds so I reloaded an earlier save.

It seems to me, if the toons are just standing there. it because pop is looking for animation that aren't enabled or being over written.

----update

got captured after running from multiple bounty hunters and guards and misc monsters.

1. arrested, bound , lay down animation. 

2. guard did nothing. led to solitude. (stuck a lot, debug teleport. running into closed door. debug to cell)

3. female guard. paraded and whipped

4. male guard - bound doggy spanking

5. male guard - bound doggy spanking?

6. male guard - bound standing spanking???

( thinking about it, I disabled a lot of furniture related animation, probable a bunch of bound animations too)

7. female jailor - fisting

total of 5 days jail time, a lot of skipped time - released

other than the bound animation, all the other animation are running sexlab slal packs.

+++ [trouble of the heroine] puts prisioners in the same cells as pop.   In the solitude cell there is a prisoner that sleeps at the exact place pop runs the animations......

Edited by Joe_Oni
On 3/21/2022 at 4:21 AM, OilMonk said:

I was able to bypass the arrest event by disabling npc arrest but now im stuck with the jailer not doing anything

So I was able to get mine to work, oddly enough whatever NPC currently is setting up a phase, i.e. and arrest phase or punishing phase or anything else, I would select them and in console commands type "disable" then "enable" and this seems to jump start the next phase. I've also disabled all AI conflicting mods and tried it without the disable and enable commands and the same issue occurs. For now this temp solution works for me though I'd like any kind of insight someone might have on why the AI or phases aren't behaving properly without any command interference.

9 minutes ago, kaiteyc said:

Probably a easy question and im just lost and confused in the MCM but....

I know that feeling ?

10 minutes ago, kaiteyc said:

-is there a way to change the outfit from the hobble dresses put on when going from point A to B... to something else?

Yes, but hard to explain for me without seeing it my own game.

You can create outfits with DDe for POP and tell pop only to use those for specific pop scenes.

Alternative/inaddition: There are POP MCM fields where you can define what DD outfit sets are used during arrest and during punishments. There are also some explanations inside the MCM.

I spend hours in DDe/POP MCMs just to do some changes like that.

16 minutes ago, kaiteyc said:

Probably a easy question and im just lost and confused in the MCM but....

-is there a way to change the outfit from the hobble dresses put on when going from point A to B... to something else?

You find more guides for POP here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-patched/#comments

and for DDe here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54452-devious-devices-equip/

just read the "for player ones"

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 3/22/2022 at 11:42 AM, DonQuiWho said:

PS:  Does anyone know how to stop the third person in a 3p anim in a prison cell punishment event from 'flickering on and off',  ie repeating a cycle of visible then invisible and back to visible again?  This seems to have been happening in POP since almost forever, or at least during the 3/4/5? years I've used this mod.  If anyone has a cure for that too, it would be good to know ?

Try this: Deactivate anything drippy in Dripping when aroused for a test.

For whatever reason the dripping effect can make PC and NPC invisible at certain locations. Most famous for that is the Blue Palace.

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Try this: Deactivate anything drippy in Dripping when aroused for a test.

For whatever reason the dripping effect can make PC and NPC invisible at certain locations. Most famous for that is the Blue Palace.

4 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Yes, this is good advice. Also, Zaz gag drool can cause the same character blinking issue.

Thank you both!

I shall give that a try next time I see this happening

I have an Idea to this Mod, thats lingering my mind for a long time now. I guess ill Share it now. Did you ever think of letting the PC be arrested by Bandits? In a Fashion Like: "Oh hey, i can pay off my Bounty with you instead". This way you would have a more or less fitting way of getting arrested by nearly anybody. With mostly already integrated Systems in the Mod

On 3/23/2022 at 6:28 PM, OilMonk said:

So I was able to get mine to work, oddly enough whatever NPC currently is setting up a phase, i.e. and arrest phase or punishing phase or anything else, I would select them and in console commands type "disable" then "enable" and this seems to jump start the next phase. I've also disabled all AI conflicting mods and tried it without the disable and enable commands and the same issue occurs. For now this temp solution works for me though I'd like any kind of insight someone might have on why the AI or phases aren't behaving properly without any command interference.

I'm at the same point you guys are at. I started with the guard not doing an arrest then i unchecked the npc arrest option then registered the zaz anims but im now at the point where the guard takes me to the jailer and neither of them are doing anything. The disable and enable option is not working for me right now. im unable to disable the guard arresting me for some reason

13 hours ago, kaiteyc said:

For the people that are having the arrest scene not working.......For me it was fixed by uninstalling DCL.. (the dcl prison scene clashes)

-tbh several issues I had were solved by droppping that mod.. 

-worth a try if you want. 

I am not running any of the Devious Devices family of mods actually maybe that's the problem?

On 4/1/2022 at 2:11 AM, Joe_Oni said:

no, my pop is working and I don't install any DD or related mods.  Here is my mods list for LE

loadorder4.txt 6.2 kB · 2 downloads

the loadorder has one mod listed that isn't active, I removed the ones I knew were not actived.

I have about 241 plugs in active

This is my load order. I have around 262 plugins in total. Not sure what I can do but ill go through it

loadorder.txt

At a quick glace, it looks like you have around 255 esp plugins, both LE and SE have a hard 255 plugin limit for esp.

Since you're using SE.  I read that SE can handle ~1000 ESLs

If the esps  in your list aren't ESL-flagged ESPs and are regular esp files you run the risk of some of the esps not loading even if you 'at the limit'.

I find (in LE) that being at the 255 limit can cause some issues .

have you tried disabling some of your armor/clothing mods to bring down your plug-in count and testing pop?

to ESL Flag Your Plugins

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21618

-merging esps that have only a mesh and texture folder are relatively painless

I'm having scene issues as well. Arrests are firing off with this order but the jailer just stands around. I wait for minutes, nothing happens. I disable/enable the jailer and he moves on to the next stage of the scene. I ended up in the cage above the fire in dragonsreach, got whipped once, and stayed there for 24 hours with nothing happening (I did wait a couple hours a couple times). Here's everything running in this test build:

581926894_Pinute-xPOPmodsandloadorder.png.36d6da71c92bef8596ac8842506ea154.png

You're not running any slal packs?

load one like billyy's, set pop to use sexlab anim and test.

I'm almost ready to make a slal pack from the zaz animation s so I can test them.

` I run a edited default sexlab animation pack so I don't remember what the basic sexlab animation consist of.