3 hours ago, sirgilly said:

I am using COTN too, in SSE edit trying to work it out but I don't have the expertise to do so. Its what lovers lab is really missing is some patches for popular mods and JKs and COTN. People would like to have good looking cities as well as people.

You can't use SSEEdit to resolve these issues, you need CK to manually place out of place stuffs from POP to match the new cells in a sensible way. And fix navmesh conflicts too.

Edited by NoJoker
45 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

You can't use SSEEdit to resolve these issues, you need CK to manually place out of place stuffs from POP to match the new cells in a sensible way. And fix navmesh conflicts too.

I have never even opened ck. My guess is I am in for a world of hurt with this. I take it it if using a city mod let the city mod win in arranging the space and hope the npcs can find their way around.

5 minutes ago, sirgilly said:

I have never even opened ck. My guess is I am in for a world of hurt with this. I take it it if using a city mod let the city mod win in arranging the space and hope the npcs can find their way around.

No you can’t, either stuff will be clipping inside objects or out in the void where there is no way to get to. Before you open up CK, install CK FIXES for SSE, makes it 1000 times better

On 2/26/2019 at 11:34 AM, hyper15 said:

You need to have Devious Devices Equip installed and unchecked, it's a soft dependence for POP to be active.

I did not see any mention of this on the file download page, and I am not completely sure but... does this means the plugin needs to be present, but not activated? (Or is there something "obvious" in MCM which I should notice?)

Edited by sen4mi

On 2/26/2019 at 8:34 AM, hyper15 said:

You need to have Devious Devices Equip installed and unchecked, it's a soft dependence for POP to be active.

31 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

I did not see any mention of this on the file download page,

No, you do not need Devious Device Equip (DDE) to be installed for POP.

For each release of POP, after I do the conversion to Skyrim SE, I test with DDE installed and I also test without DDE installed.

POP works okay with DDE installed or not installed.

Sorry if I dont do something right with the formatting this is the first time ever posting on this site, I am jailed in Windhelm for a minor crime and I'm taken to this floating jail cell where my character climbs a ladder, falls and repeats. Has anyone else had this problem? How do you fix this issue?

ohlord.png

57 minutes ago, Integrity12 said:

Sorry if I dont do something right with the formatting this is the first time ever posting on this site, I am jailed in Windhelm for a minor crime and I'm taken to this floating jail cell where my character climbs a ladder, falls and repeats. Has anyone else had this problem? How do you fix this issue?

ohlord.png

That is because you do not have Zap 8+ installed. You have an older version of Zap installed.

To fix that problem, you need to upgrade to Zap 8+.

14 hours ago, Herowynne said:

No, you do not need Devious Device Equip (DDE) to be installed for POP.

For each release of POP, after I do the conversion to Skyrim SE, I test with DDE installed and I also test without DDE installed.

POP works okay with DDE installed or not installed.

Ok... yes... DDE is a soft requirement, not a hard requirement.

But I am trying to understand how to gain advantage of the POP mechanisms which would take advantage of DDE. 

Specifically, I am looking for the minimal DDE configuration and/or what range of POP consequences can be affected this way. (I might be able to figure this out by carefully inspecting POP's implementation, but I imagine that it would be easy to get lost when going that route.)

1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

But I am trying to understand how to gain advantage of the POP mechanisms which would take advantage of DDE. 

Specifically, I am looking for the minimal DDE configuration and/or what range of POP consequences can be affected this way.

POP has MCM options so you can choose if your character receives "parting gifts" from the Jailer when you complete your prison sentence.

The "parting gifts" are bondage devices that the Jailer puts on your character.

The POP MCM lets you choose whether those bondage devices are from DDE, if you have DDE installed.

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

POP has MCM options so you can choose if your character receives "parting gifts" from the Jailer when you complete your prison sentence.

The "parting gifts" are bondage devices that the Jailer puts on your character.

The POP MCM lets you choose whether those bondage devices are from DDE, if you have DDE installed.

In the quote at 

what does "installed and unchecked" mean?

Does that mean "installed but not activated"? 

Or is there some different meaning of "checked" which is relevant here?

(I understand that the answers to these question are probably super obvious to you, or to anyone with hundreds of hours of experience with POP, but I would like those answers to also be obvious to me.)

((Currently, I am coming back to Skyrim after having left it alone for a couple years, and I am working through all the issues with the approximately 150 mods which I plan on using for my next run. Its probably going to be days before I am far enough along that I can be testing POP. But, understanding this issue would help me get there.))

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

In the quote at 

what does "installed and unchecked" mean?

Does that mean "installed but not activated"? 

Or is there some different meaning of "checked" which is relevant here?

(I understand that the answers to these question are probably super obvious to you, or to anyone with hundreds of hours of experience with POP, but I would like those answers to also be obvious to me.)

((Currently, I am coming back to Skyrim after having left it alone for a couple years, and I am working through all the issues with the approximately 150 mods which I plan on using for my next run. Its probably going to be days before I am far enough along that I can be testing POP. But, understanding this issue would help me get there.))

Thanks in advance!

That statement was made by user @hyper15 and I'm not sure what hyper15 meant by that.

@Inte is the author of both POP and DDE. You can trust statements made by Inte about POP and DDE, but statements made by other users may or may not be accurate.

I provide the Skyrim SE conversions of SUM, DDE, and POP to Inte. Hopefully ? you can trust statements from me about SE-specific issues for SUM, DDE, and POP.

Edited by Herowynne
On 10/29/2021 at 11:31 AM, xyzfs said:

To enter a list of outfits, from which the mod will later choose at random

So, I presume this is not possible right? It's either all the custom outfits or only one?

Sorry if I sounded annoying. The mod is awesome! Didn't mean to criticize!

Edited by xyzfs
My poor manners
57 minutes ago, thomastm said:

In order to have smooth gameplay in POP I have to play without Frostfall & Wet & Cold right? Is there other mod I should avoid? 

You need to consider city overhauls. JK’s Skyrim is mostly okay, with only a few minor clipping issues, but other city overhauls can have significant conflicts.

Guys hoping to get some help with setting up the outfits.  I created a couple custom outfits in DD equip called "shackpris" and "shackprischast"

When I try and use these outfits with the mod it never works.  I've set for example the Arrest tab in MCM to DDE devices, and tried "shackpris" or "iddeoutshackpris" as the arrest outfit but it never works, just uses the POP outfit.  Any idea why its not working?

14 hours ago, no_way said:

Guys hoping to get some help with setting up the outfits.  I created a couple custom outfits in DD equip called "shackpris" and "shackprischast"

When I try and use these outfits with the mod it never works.  I've set for example the Arrest tab in MCM to DDE devices, and tried "shackpris" or "iddeoutshackpris" as the arrest outfit but it never works, just uses the POP outfit.  Any idea why its not working?

I'm guessing but when I had issues like this, POP was looking in the wrong place for the DDe Custom Outfit Folder.  Might want to check that the versions are in synch, and that on updates, you correctly moved older folders to the right place if changed.  I've asked @Inte if he could provide a simple guide to what went where over the last few file iterations 

On 8/21/2017 at 7:35 PM, Lymeri said:

Question, I'm trying to get Prison Overhaul POP to work, but I'm not sure where to put the POP patch in my load order. 

LOOT keeps having the Prison Overhaul main mod overwrite the patch mod, and when I reorganize it to work, it seems my payprus has the warning 

Error: Unable to bind script xpoIntegration to xpoIntegration (27041A3B) because their base types do not match[08/18/2017 - 04:48:08PM]

When I install POP should I merge it with the main file and have it overwrite the overlapping folders in the main file? 

I was looking into the same error message in my papyrus log, and I believe this means that "Death Alternative" is not installed.  (In SSEEdit, you can see that xpointegration is a reference to the script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias, which is supplied by the Death Alternative mod.)

And, since DA is an optional mod for POP, this should be an 'expected error'

(But, also, these "expected errors" should be documented on the file download page, so that people have a better chance of distinguishing them from papyrus errors which indicate real problems.)

Edited by sen4mi
On 10/29/2021 at 5:31 AM, xyzfs said:

To enter a list of outfits, from which the mod will later choose at random

I see. It does not support that feature now, but I could add it. 

It could be set up that if the string typed is enclosed in square brackets it will assume a list of outfits or if in parenthesis a .json string list name. 

So,

Outfit01 - single outfit, the way it works now.

[Outfit01,Outfit02,Outfit03]  - it will pick a random outfit out of the three(or more). Downside, player has to input a very long string.

(MyOutfits) - it will pick a random outfit from the .json string list 'MyOutfits'. Upside, short string to input in the MCM. Downside, player will have to setup the .json string list of outfits in the SUM or by directly editing the .json file.   

On 11/3/2021 at 9:36 AM, thomastm said:

In order to have smooth gameplay in POP I have to play without Frostfall & Wet & Cold right?

POP supports those mods. I do not have them installed myself, but POP adds heat sources outside. 

On 11/6/2021 at 9:42 PM, no_way said:

First you have to make sure the outfits are in the correct folder, see bellow.

Spoiler

20211108003245_1.jpg

Next, make sure you can actually see the outfit listed in your selected .json. In my example 'Elvira'.

Spoiler

20211108003302_1.jpg

Then just type the same name in POP.

Spoiler

20211108003409_1.jpg