Any help or suggestions would be appreciated... I got arrested, led into a cell, and then... nothing happens.  Everything seemed to work until I got put into a cell, and now it's like it's just... stuck, with nothing further happening.  Is there a readme or guide for this mod by chance?

12 hours ago, Deviant_Dova said:

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated... I got arrested, led into a cell, and then... nothing happens.  Everything seemed to work until I got put into a cell, and now it's like it's just... stuck, with nothing further happening.  Is there a readme or guide for this mod by chance?

The punishments only happen for major crimes, not for minor or petty crimes. If the pillory fires then you will still be led outside and locked in the pillory but again there will be no punishments unless you were arrested for major crimes

23 hours ago, Slorm said:

The punishments only happen for major crimes, not for minor or petty crimes. If the pillory fires then you will still be led outside and locked in the pillory but again there will be no punishments unless you were arrested for major crimes

Thanks for the reply! I did have a "major crime" tag the first time, but that's still useful info to know.  I tested again after some tweaks, and it fired everything correctly. 

Some help with a problem I'm having would be much appreciated. I've installed all the required mods and their dependencies, everone is up to date as well. However, when I commit a crime, a guard will walk up to me and give the whole talk. I have the option to sumbit and go to jail, and when I choose this option, the gaurd says "You'll rot in jail blah blah," and then sheathes their weapon and walks away. Strangely enough, the Prison Overhaul mcm menu isn't showing up either. I don't know much about debugging or fixing the problem, there might be a simple solution I haven't tried yet. This mod seems really cool, and I'd love to use it if someone has the answer to my problem, thanks. The pillorys in Whiterun are there and everything, so I have no idea what isn't working.

On 3/26/2019 at 2:22 PM, dantevale said:

i am having a problem with the mod for some reason the gaurds get stuck after they handcuff me and we remain standing there for a few mins and after that im able to move and when i turn off the arrest scene i get arrested but it gets stuck at the jailer where the jailer says "i understand" and no one moves does anyone know whats causing this ;-; 

Try the debug options in POP's MCM. 'Move jailer', 'Move to jailer', etc.  

On 3/31/2019 at 6:49 PM, gsadfgfsad said:

Some help with a problem I'm having would be much appreciated. I've installed all the required mods and their dependencies, everone is up to date as well. However, when I commit a crime, a guard will walk up to me and give the whole talk. I have the option to sumbit and go to jail, and when I choose this option, the gaurd says "You'll rot in jail blah blah," and then sheathes their weapon and walks away. Strangely enough, the Prison Overhaul mcm menu isn't showing up either. I don't know much about debugging or fixing the problem, there might be a simple solution I haven't tried yet. This mod seems really cool, and I'd love to use it if someone has the answer to my problem, thanks. The pillorys in Whiterun are there and everything, so I have no idea what isn't working.

Does SUM detect POP? 

POP MCM does not show up at all, or is it just void of options?

On 4/3/2019 at 3:22 AM, Inte said:

Does SUM detect POP? 

After uninstalling some old mods I hadn't used in some time, it seems to be working perfectly. I have no idea what was clashing with this mod, so much so that the MCM menu wasn't showing up AT ALL, but it all just works now. I can officially say, this mod is terrific. Thank you very much for replying and trying to help! It seems things worked themselves out though.

19 hours ago, yyjddgr3 said:
Can't you change a guard to take a one-handed motion when a character is whipped in prison? For now, the guard is using a double-handed weapon motion, and the character is  pushed back during whipped, releasing the pose.

Your character should not be pushed around during whipping. Do you remember the pose when it happened? 

1 hour ago, yyjddgr3 said:
This isn't a matter of what kind of pose the player is posing. Whatever pose the player do, the same thing happens. The problem is the whipping NPC. When the npc does a double-handed weapon strong-attack motion, the player stumble like hit by a strong attack. It's unnatural for the NPC to whiping  double-handed weapon, and there's also a problem with players being pushed out, so wouldn't it be better to switch to one-handed motion?

if you get a double-handed weapon attack during whipping scenes, something went wrong on your skyrim setup

normaly all zaz whipping animations are single hand weapon attacks

unless there is some confusion:

> two handed attack + power attack

> one hand attack + power attack => used for zaz whipping

> dual one hand weapon attack

maybe you overwrote zaz whipping animation with custom combat animations?

did you grab the right patches during FNIS generation?

1 hour ago, yyjddgr3 said:

hmm. so it only happen to me... i under stand. 

POP uses the same whipping animations as any other devious LL mod.

I had some issues with the zaz whipping too after using custom animations for one hand weapon attacks.

in my case:

X32 new animation pack + ZaZ

but I didn't use the FNIS gender specific animation patch

=> this caused the whipping scene to fail, attackers didn't draw their added whips

=> even guards during training on dummys had the same issue (they didn't draw their swords):

Spoiler

1711999041_singlehandweaponattackwrong.jpg.f1a2fefc81bf283b4c35b1a91c18e848.jpg

After rerunning FNIS with active gender patch the issue was gone for all whip scene using LL mods

So it is possible to mess up the zaz whipping scenes with custom animations and maybe this gives you some inspiration how to slove your two hand whipping effect.

Buggitty Bug Report

I was having a swim outside Windhelm and had the BH teleport in and paralyse me in the water, which was a tad inconvenient for both of us :classic_smile:. I don't know if POP tests for water or not so it is also possible that the BH materialised and attacked just at the point I was going into the water. Screenie below

Spoiler

ScreenShot256.jpg.a58e153842bb13b776eaa81e0adbcada.jpg

On 3/29/2019 at 2:44 PM, Slorm said:

Thank you.

Been sitting on my phone playing a mobile game for the past hour waiting for someone to come and punish me! but no one came.  Checked the menu options nearly a dozen times thinking I missed something.  Finally came on here to see if it was a common issue and for a fix...

Guess I just wasn't bad enough.

12 hours ago, Slorm said:

Buggitty Bug Report

I was having a swim outside Windhelm and had the BH teleport in and paralyse me in the water, which was a tad inconvenient for both of us :classic_smile:. I don't know if POP tests for water or not so it is also possible that the BH materialised and attacked just at the point I was going into the water. Screenie below

Reveal hidden contents

Ah good point, I never thought to check for water and I am not sure if that is even possible. However, I can check for swimming. I'll implement a swimming check for the next POP. 

Also, it seems I've misspelled the BH's dialog as well. It should be 'I should have paid more attention ...' or 'I shoulda paid more attention...'. :classic_blush: 

Wait, how is he even speaking underwater? ? 

Thanks for the bug report. :classic_happy:

Hey this request is a bit above and beyond the call of duty, but I thought I'd ask just in case - I'm trying to turn PO/POP off on a savegame without removing the ESPs or anything (bc of load order), so I want to turn off all the actual functions and scripts and stuff in order to test another mod. Is there a way to do this? I have this vague idea that deleting everything but putting a "blank" ESP with the same name in the folder of the current POP ESP will do it, but I've not touched the game in a year and I have this feeling I might have just made that up?

If there's no easy way to do it I'll have to test it some other way, but just in case I thought I'd ask!

EDIT: Basically, does putting a blank ESP in place of POP stop scripts and stuff from loading/scenes from starting/POP from doing anything, while keeping my refids the same? If not, is there another way I might be able to achieve the same end?

29 minutes ago, semele said:

Hey this request is a bit above and beyond the call of duty, but I thought I'd ask just in case - I'm trying to turn PO/POP off on a savegame without removing the ESPs or anything (bc of load order), so I want to turn off all the actual functions and scripts and stuff in order to test another mod. Is there a way to do this? I have this vague idea that deleting everything but putting a "blank" ESP with the same name in the folder of the current POP ESP will do it, but I've not touched the game in a year and I have this feeling I might have just made that up?

If there's no easy way to do it I'll have to test it some other way, but just in case I thought I'd ask!

EDIT: Basically, does putting a blank ESP in place of POP stop scripts and stuff from loading/scenes from starting/POP from doing anything, while keeping my refids the same? If not, is there another way I might be able to achieve the same end?

What you are describing is the standard way to remove a mod mid-playthrough. While I have done it, I can't say I recommend it (it always seems to eventually lead to issues). However,  you have the gist of it but to be specific for anyone else who reads this post.

1) Make a note of where the mod you are removing is in your load order.

2) Delete the mod.

3) Load a blank mod (Valcon767 used to have a "mod" that provided these if you don't have one handy).

4) Make certain you blank mod is ticked "on" in your load order (thus, whatever came after the mod you removed should now have the same load order numbers that they had previously).

5) Run a save cleaner like ReSave (part of Fallrim Tools found on Nexus).

6) Load your saved game and hope for the best.

Oh lovely thanks! I'm intending to test this on a doomed branch of my savefile, so long-term stability isn't a concern - but would have been more of a problem if you hadn't said anything, because "running a save cleaner" hadn't occurred to me but you've just reminded me running scripts are saved as well!

27 minutes ago, semele said:

Oh lovely thanks! I'm intending to test this on a doomed branch of my savefile, so long-term stability isn't a concern - but would have been more of a problem if you hadn't said anything, because "running a save cleaner" hadn't occurred to me but you've just reminded me running scripts are saved as well!

You're welcome. As I am fond of saying, I'll take any gratitude that you think I've earned in likes. That's the green thumbs-up icon found in the lower right hand corner of every post. It is grayed out until you hover over it and click it. By the way, you can also "like" mods here on LL (including this one). Go to the place where you went to download the mod in the first place. Go to the bottom right hand corner of that "post" and click on the thumbs-up icon. It is actually easier to find on a mod (especially one like this) because there are already a lot of likes recorded.

Happy hunting!

Sorry for the trouble, but POP still isn't showing up in MCM for me?

I've got installed all of the requirements & Devious Devices Equip but do not have Simple Slavery or Death Alternative installed - just how optional are they?
& if not that, what should I do?

Thank you for your time

On 4/3/2019 at 1:22 AM, Inte said:

Does SUM detect POP? 

I, too am having this issue, though I only have POP and all requrements (and their req's) installed. SUM does not seem to be detecting POP, and the menu is nowhere to be seen, doesn't show at all

On 3/30/2019 at 2:26 PM, Deviant_Dova said:

Thanks for the reply! I did have a "major crime" tag the first time, but that's still useful info to know.  I tested again after some tweaks, and it fired everything correctly. 

You don't by chance happen to remember those tweaks?

The first time I was arrested was due to a minor crime arrest which was why no punishment was being carried out.

But now my character has been arrested again for a major crime yet still nothing is happening.

I've tried reinstalling mod, reset in MCM, have gone through every MCM option to see if there was something I missed. Can't find anything.

If you remember those tweaks I'd very much like to try them out see if it works for me as well.

Hi! I was just wondering if anyone could help me on the animation limitations for situations while in prison. When the animations start they only give me one animation to pick from. (Usually some sort of ZAP) 

- Here's a screenshot to use as reference for my issue.

As you can see the system restricts my other animations only allowing me to 'choose' one. Anyone have a fix for me? Would be much appreciated, thanks.

20190413161519_1.jpg.64b1089b323651f6d2881e74f4922536.jpg