I think I've failed to grasp how to use tagged punishment, lol. I've added what I thought to be foolproof tags in the 'Extras' section (vaginal, anal, things like that), and set tagged punishment to 10. It actually TRIES to use them, but after saying its playing one in the upper left corner, it then says "Jail Master had fun for 11 seconds" and switches to one of the three Zaz animations it uses by default for the rest of the punishment. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? The animations in question play okay through other mods, and I'd love to see more than just those three in the cell. :)

On 4/28/2019 at 5:31 PM, Buckandisdead said:

Great mod

Just a few thins I could do with help with. 

When i go to prison I aways get prison clothes not naked, is this corrent. I have set it to be naked and I can obviously unequip the items so no big deal.

Also when I am follewing I have no wrist cuffs which I have seen on screen shots, Any help would be great.

Thanks

Buck

Sounds like a MCM setting problem. Try my 'Nova' settings, see if they work. 

On 4/28/2019 at 10:26 PM, ShenGo said:

I think I've failed to grasp how to use tagged punishment, lol. I've added what I thought to be foolproof tags in the 'Extras' section (vaginal, anal, things like that), and set tagged punishment to 10. It actually TRIES to use them, but after saying its playing one in the upper left corner, it then says "Jail Master had fun for 11 seconds" and switches to one of the three Zaz animations it uses by default for the rest of the punishment. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? The animations in question play okay through other mods, and I'd love to see more than just those three in the cell. :)

You can find all animation tags in SL MCM, 

72850_20180107170936_1.png

Don't forget, the more tags you add the less animations you get. I believe POP ships with just one tag for general animations, 'binding'.

Also, you might want to disable the ZAP animation filtering. 

Another good idea is to periodically reset your animation registry in SL MCM, especially after adding/removing a animation content mods. 

4 hours ago, Inte said:

Don't forget, the more tags you add the less animations you get. I believe POP ships with just one tag for general animations, 'binding'.

Another good idea is to periodically reset your animation registry in SL MCM, especially after adding/removing a animation content mods. 

How do I disable ZAP filtering?

I already checked SexLab’s toggle animations page. It listed the ones I added (vaginal, anal, oral, aggressive) as legit tags. I also unchecked "require all tags" which I assumed meant it could play ANY animation with at least ONE tag, instead of ones that had them all.

The mod TRIES to play animations with my defined tags, such as funnybizness animations. Then before the animation has a chance to start, it says the 'fun' ended, and restarts it with Zaz.

Hi,

I'm getting a crash as soon as the player is transferred over to the jailer. I've tried on a new save / with no other mods (except dependancies), checked that all the scripts are running, disabled animations, removed all devices/disabled all devices. This is the only time it crashes, everything else works perfectly. It's as soon as the guard tells the jailer that they have a prisoner for them.

19 hours ago, Inte said:

Thanks Inte for the reply

Does clicking the animation so the x is in the box disable or enable the animations? I forget

Ta

Buck

36 minutes ago, Buckandisdead said:

Thanks Inte for the reply

Does clicking the animation so the x is in the box disable or enable the animations? I forget

Ta

Buck

X means enabled. Of course, that screenshot is from the SexLab MCM, rather than the Prison Overhaul MCM. So disabling animations there will disable them from every mod that uses SL animations, not just Prison Overhaul. ;)

31 minutes ago, ShenGo said:

X means enabled. Of course, that screenshot is from the SexLab MCM, rather than the Prison Overhaul MCM. So disabling animations there will disable them from every mod that uses SL animations, not just Prison Overhaul. ;)

Thanks ShenGo

I am being stupid in the MCM for sexlab if you click for an X does that disable the animation if you have the animation enabled in the mods own menu?

thanks

Buck

19 hours ago, Buckandisdead said:

Thanks ShenGo

I am being stupid in the MCM for sexlab if you click for an X does that disable the animation if you have the animation enabled in the mods own menu?

thanks

Buck

I'm afraid I'm unsure what you mean? When you say "the mod's own menu" which mod are you referring to? If you mean Prison Overhaul, you can't disable or enable animations from Prison Overhaul's menu. You can add tags, which I believe is supposed to make the mod use any animations with the tags you specified, though I can't seem to get it to work, heh.

All I know is if you remove the 'x' next to an animation in SexLab's animation toggle page, that blocks ALL mods from using it. Prison Overhaul, Defeat, Dangerous Nights, just about any and every SexLab mod you have installed will not use an animation if it's disabled in SexLab. There MIGHT be a mod out there that ignores SexLab's disabled animations and uses its own list, but Prison Overhaul isn't one of them as far as I know. ;)

On 4/30/2019 at 7:54 AM, ShenGo said:

How do I disable ZAP filtering?

It's in ZAP MCM under 'Override if needed'.

ss1.png

I also unchecked "require all tags" which I assumed meant it could play ANY animation with at least ONE tag, instead of ones that had them all.

Yes, that is correct. 

The mod TRIES to play animations with my defined tags, such as funnybizness animations. Then before the animation has a chance to start, it says the 'fun' ended, and restarts it with Zaz.

Definitely sounds like a filtering issue. 

Just for kicks, have you tried it with my Nova settings? 

On 4/30/2019 at 6:56 PM, sdjkaskdaskjd said:

Hi,

I'm getting a crash as soon as the player is transferred over to the jailer. I've tried on a new save / with no other mods (except dependancies), checked that all the scripts are running, disabled animations, removed all devices/disabled all devices. This is the only time it crashes, everything else works perfectly. It's as soon as the guard tells the jailer that they have a prisoner for them.

Make sure your Fus-Ro-Doh is up to date. 

3 hours ago, generalzod7 said:

I have a quastionninhave the latest patch installed but when the guard arreswts me and sends me to prison for woman in solitude the game crashes to desktop what should I do

See the previous post.

Sorry my English is worst. 

Why my prison overhaul options wont show up. There is prison overhaul topic show in my menu, but there is no options in it. I install everything required. And i also installed the latest version of everything.

And my SUM cant found prison overhaul either. 

Please help. Thanks.

If you mean DD 4, then yes. All my mods are now 100% compatible with DD 4. 

I'll post them tomorrow if no major bugs show up and if I can get out of this damn elbowbinder. :classic_tongue:

Hey~ I got some problems. When the guard caught me, I chose "bring me to jail."   But after guard arrest me, my character just stand there and do nothing. I can do all the thing but I am not in the jail.  And the guard just walk away after arresting me.

OH and my stamina is down to one, I cant run after arrested.

7 hours ago, Inte said:

It's in ZAP MCM under 'Override if needed'.

ss1.png

Yes, that is correct. 

Definitely sounds like a filtering issue. 

Just for kicks, have you tried it with my Nova settings? 

Ahh, gotcha. I think I have that disabled in ZAP, but only because it's enabled in Devious Devices. But that might be in a previous test game as well. I'll check the settings of both, as well as looking at the nova settings. :) Thanks for putting up with all my questions! ;)

Oh, one more question. Is there a way to disable 'escaping'? I wasn't even trying to (nor do I want to), I was just watching as the jailer released my PC from the pillory (which worked perfectly up to that point, btw :)) and it suddenly said she escaped, increased her bounty to 2000+, and all hell broke loose. A guard tried to arrest her while she was auto following the jailer, then another guard tried to arrest her while the first guard was preparing to punish her, POP warned me that it was trying to play two events at once (or something along those lines. I didn't see the whole message in the chaos lol), and she floated up in the air in a fetal position and was stuck until I reloaded. It was funny, but not entirely convenient. XD

16 hours ago, s9722650 said:

Hey~ I got some problems. When the guard caught me, I chose "bring me to jail."   But after guard arrest me, my character just stand there and do nothing. I can do all the thing but I am not in the jail.  And the guard just walk away after arresting me.

OH and my stamina is down to one, I cant run after arrested.

Log.

15 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Oh, one more question. Is there a way to disable 'escaping'? I wasn't even trying to (nor do I want to), I was just watching as the jailer released my PC from the pillory (which worked perfectly up to that point, btw :)) and it suddenly said she escaped, increased her bounty to 2000+, and all hell broke loose. A guard tried to arrest her while she was auto following the jailer, then another guard tried to arrest her while the first guard was preparing to punish her, POP warned me that it was trying to play two events at once (or something along those lines. I didn't see the whole message in the chaos lol), and she floated up in the air in a fetal position and was stuck until I reloaded. It was funny, but not entirely convenient. XD

I've never had/heard of that happening once as it shouldn't. 

Do you have a log?