44 minutes ago, Wanheda99 said:

here is my papyrus... only with pop req mods and dependencies of said mods. idk what the problem is, but SUM actually detects pop. mcm doesn't

Papyrus.0.log

Hmm, and I thought my log had a lot of errors in it.

Ok, so 2 suggestions:

1: When you started a new game with only the POP mod and all its dependancies and all their dependancies, did you remember to run FNIS and Bodyslide? Also when I said only POP and its dependancies, I meant literally just that, no other mods unless needed, not even non-LoversLab mods.

2: Post your Load Order here, there might be an issue with that.
Also if you're using Mod Organizer, in the left plane put POP at the very bottom, just the left plane.

34 minutes ago, hyper15 said:

Hmm, and I thought my log had a lot of errors in it.

Ok, so 2 suggestions:

1: When you started a new game with only the POP mod and all its dependancies and all their dependancies, did you remember to run FNIS and Bodyslide? Also when I said only POP and its dependancies, I meant literally just that, no other mods unless needed, not even non-LoversLab mods.

2: Post your Load Order here, there might be an issue with that.
Also if you're using Mod Organizer, in the left plane put POP at the very bottom, just the left plane.

nevermind, I just quit this mod. I barely go to jail... except when I murder guards for no reason... but still, kinda not my thing haha. might try on a clean version in the future

14 hours ago, hyper15 said:

I believe you can pair this with Defeat, defeat has an option where you're sent to jail if you are beaten by guards, which should activate POP.

I don't know if DA can pair with POP like Defeat can.

I know, but I dunno the values that have to be put on the MCM. As I said before: when I fight the guards I get enslaved, rescued or other things but never arrested by POP

9 hours ago, kadsend said:

I know, but I dunno the values that have to be put on the MCM. As I said before: when I fight the guards I get enslaved, rescued or other things but never arrested by POP

In the Defeat Menu in Player Post Assault there should be an option for "sent to jail" that you can tick.

If you're using Defeat and Death Alternative then the two mods will be conflicting on this issue, I don't know much about DA or it's options but if there's a way to disable those after death options then do that, or disable DA when fighting guards and only use Defeat.

So first off i'll admit that i'm not using the most recent version, but i'm having an annoying problem.  I've been arrested by Markarth and sent to the windhelm punishment prison...thing and for some reason the guards won't take off the cuffs so I can sleep or try to escape.  Is this a bug or just a feature for having a particularly high bounty or something cause this ain't the first time it's happened.

Thanks

Griffinjohn59

2 minutes ago, griffinjohn59 said:

So first off i'll admit that i'm not using the most recent version, but i'm having an annoying problem.  I've been arrested by Markarth and sent to the windhelm punishment prison...thing and for some reason the guards won't take off the cuffs so I can sleep or try to escape.  Is this a bug or just a feature for having a particularly high bounty or something cause this ain't the first time it's happened.

Thanks

Griffinjohn59

you have ticked "hardcore" in POP MCM (no sleep till brooklyn)

and you got arrested for a very high bounty (always in cuffs)

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

you have ticked "hardcore" in POP MCM (no sleep till brooklyn)

and you got arrested for a very high bounty (always in cuffs)

Ah, thanks.  Only half right though, I've turned off hardcore mode, just cant interact with the bed because of the cuffs I presume.

Thanks

Griffinjohn59

22 hours ago, griffinjohn59 said:

Ah, thanks.  Only half right though, I've turned off hardcore mode, just cant interact with the bed because of the cuffs I presume.

Thanks

Griffinjohn59

Yes you can't interact with anything with your hands until the cuffs are removed (you can eat any food lying around in the cell though)

Hi all,

Need some help, no matter what I do I can not get the MCM menu for this mod to show up.  I have followed as many of the instructions to bring it up that I have found looking through this forum and nothing seems to work.  I have just recently wiped my system and installed a new 1TB storage drive and reinstalled Win 10.  The strange thing I have just found is I have Papyrus Util 3.3 installed but Skyrim Utility Mod shows its Papyrus Util 3.2.  I have downloaded, reinstalled both from different locations restarted SUM multiply times and I can not figure out why it is reading PU 3.2 and not 3.3.  I think this is my issue because SUM does not show POP as being installed however, all the pillories, wheels and crosses are showing up in game like pop is installed.  No sure what is going on.  Going to try and install PU 3.2 and see what SUM shows as installed.

Just installed PU 3.2 and SUM reads correctly that PU 3.2 is installed.  I will guess I will try and instalL POP and see what happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Dep.

8 hours ago, Dep200 said:

Hi all,

Need some help, no matter what I do I can not get the MCM menu for this mod to show up.  I have followed as many of the instructions to bring it up that I have found looking through this forum and nothing seems to work.  I have just recently wiped my system and installed a new 1TB storage drive and reinstalled Win 10.  The strange thing I have just found is I have Papyrus Util 3.3 installed but Skyrim Utility Mod shows its Papyrus Util 3.2.  I have downloaded, reinstalled both from different locations restarted SUM multiply times and I can not figure out why it is reading PU 3.2 and not 3.3.  I think this is my issue because SUM does not show POP as being installed however, all the pillories, wheels and crosses are showing up in game like pop is installed.  No sure what is going on.  Going to try and install PU 3.2 and see what SUM shows as installed.

Just installed PU 3.2 and SUM reads correctly that PU 3.2 is installed.  I will guess I will try and instalL POP and see what happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Dep.

If you can, post your Load Order (and which mod organiser you're using) and your Papyrus Log.

If you need help getting a papyrus log, check Worik's post near the top of the page for a guide on how to.

1 hour ago, hyper15 said:

I have Papyrus Util 3.3 installed but Skyrim Utility Mod shows its Papyrus Util 3.2

make sure that you overwrite any other mod with papyrus util 3.3, because some mods come with older papyrus util versions

for example SexLab Framework comes with an older papyrus util and has to be overwritten by the new version

No sure what is going on. 

it seems POP has issues to register right if DDe is missing, read up in the posted topics, some say it helps just to install dde + requirements by deactivated esp

no matter what I do I can not get the MCM menu for this mod to show up.

keep in mind that every other issue in your load order -unrelated to POP/SUM/DDe - can prevent Inte's mod to register right

also on a new game start you have to save/reload at least once after registering sexlab

(still pop MCM should show up right after starting a new game and after waiting till all mods have loaded)

On 2/27/2019 at 1:33 AM, kadsend said:

You do not need Defeat.

There is a Crime option in DA menu. Move the slider right side of it to 100% for POP. That should solve the problem.

7 hours ago, Elstred said:

By chance, does anyone know if this mod will work on special edition and/or know how to get it working if it's more than just a simple nmm install or something? Thank you in advance! 

Only mods that work "out of the box" with SSE are loose file texture replacement mods. They might have some visual weirdness going on, but nothing that would mess up the game.

For some mods conversion may be as simple than opening the mod in 64bit Creation Kit and resaving the file. Other mods require more work, based on how they were made and which mods they rely on.

If mod is not shared in SSE side of LoversLab or Nexus, or does not have SSE versions shared in Downloads section, then generally the answer is: no. The mod will not work with SSE, without proper conversion process. Even if they would, unconverted ESP files have a chance of corrupting save files. I do not recommend using such files.

9 hours ago, Morferous said:

Only mods that work "out of the box" with SSE are loose file texture replacement mods. They might have some visual weirdness going on, but nothing that would mess up the game.

For some mods conversion may be as simple than opening the mod in 64bit Creation Kit and resaving the file. Other mods require more work, based on how they were made and which mods they rely on.

If mod is not shared in SSE side of LoversLab or Nexus, or does not have SSE versions shared in Downloads section, then generally the answer is: no. The mod will not work with SSE, without proper conversion process. Even if they would, unconverted ESP files have a chance of corrupting save files. I do not recommend using such files.

Okay! Thank you for the info! 

The mod works fine for me with the exception of being stuck with very specific animations. I have a lot of animations available and for some reason even with chosen tags, it will start to play the animation and then switch to a ZAP one. I have the new ZAZ v8 and the new POP so I'm not sure what's going on. I set up my tags in the extras section but again it just auto switches it back to ZAP even when it chooses a tagged animation. Can anyone help me figure this out? Did I miss a setting somewhere? Thanks so much in advance.

On 2/26/2019 at 10:17 PM, panaku said:

need help seem to not working.. the guard say they know me and i surrender .. then they told me i will go to jail.. then  nothing happen ... they just keep walking

Known bug in the game, never found answer as to what causes it or how to fix it.  Just be sure that at some point in the future it will suddenly work.

Mod stopped working, after 4hrs configuring my mcm menus on a new game I'm starting I notice that POP isn't anywhere in the MCM list. bat mcmfix (setStage ski_configManagerInstance 1 won't make it appear and neither does jaxonz mcm kicker =x, Don't know why either since my last playthrough was with this mod installed and working 100%... Thoughts? 

On 3/5/2019 at 8:29 PM, yagonew said:

Mod stopped working, after 4hrs configuring my mcm menus on a new game I'm starting I notice that POP isn't anywhere in the MCM list. bat mcmfix (setStage ski_configManagerInstance 1 won't make it appear and neither does jaxonz mcm kicker =x, Don't know why either since my last playthrough was with this mod installed and working 100%... Thoughts? 

It seems not even older versions are working, the MCM is a no show every time, it's probably a mod conflict, I noticed that LOOT places it very high in the load order the esp is in Priority 87 of 226, the question is, why does LOOT insist that's where it should be? Is it safe to ignore it and place it lower anyway?

50 minutes ago, yagonew said:

It seems not even older versions are working, the MCM is a no show every time, it's probably a mod conflict, I noticed that LOOT places it very high in the load order the esp is in Priority 87 of 226, the question is, why does LOOT insist that's where it should be? Is it safe to ignore it and place it lower anyway?

Seconded, it's not showing up in MCM no matter what I try.

2 hours ago, yagonew said:

I've spent the last 2 hrs, not to mention the last few DAYS since I first posted about the problem trying everything I could think of, changing load order, changing MO's left panel order, in-game resting, sleeping, console commands, installing>saving>removing>cleaning>reinstalling, etc...

NOTHING WORKS, MCM is truly broken, I have all the requirements, Skyrim Utility mod does NOT find POP, I'm afraid I've reached my modding ability's limit, and without any help from the mod author or others with better understanding of what might cause this, POP will no longer be in my gameplay, which sucks 'cause I love this mod and the effect it has on stopping me from saving before committing a crime just to reload if caught to avoid vanilla's Skyrim RIDICULOUS excuse for a load screen Jail system. 

Sry for the grammar, not my main language.