33 minutes ago, Grummkol said:

Check again.   It's called "Dianne -  tentacle parasite A".   DCL has bodyslides for two variants of the tentacle parasite plus the bodyslide for aradia living armor.  It might be in the "unassigned" group in which case you'll need to assign it to the Unifed UNP group or whatever name you're using for groups in bodyslide.

image.thumb.png.0ef0f71d52b82b93a49611526d433359.png

hey you right this armor is there and already in my game (the whole time), but you can't get it from cursed loot. not even with additemmenu. but doesn't matter, i copied it in the folders from this mod, renamed them an it works. thank you.

but now a different thing from this mod that got me really pissed off. in the slave training i resisted the orc bitch and be teleportet back to the lurkers and seekers. after two rapes my character died in a furo tube and i saved my game shortly before i've got teleportet because i didn't knew that i could die there! on that save i can't prevent of beeing killed so i deleted it and lost 4 hours of gameplay.

42 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

hey you right this armor is there and already in my game (the whole time), but you can't get it from cursed loot. not even with additemmenu. but doesn't matter, i copied it in the folders from this mod, renamed them an it works. thank you.

but now a different thing from this mod that got me really pissed off. in the slave training i resisted the orc bitch and be teleportet back to the lurkers and seekers. after two rapes my character died in a furo tube and i saved my game shortly before i've got teleportet because i didn't knew that i could die there! on that save i can't prevent of beeing killed so i deleted it and lost 4 hours of gameplay.

FTD is now an old mod. I progressed since this period, and it need a serious update...

problem : i'm overdrawned into things to do...

14 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

is it normal that you end up by things in the dark if you got sold? i only use this mod because of the good bow in it but i don't play it because it isn't finished, way to long and at some point unplayable anymore.

yes, a link was done... it was supposed to be replaced by simple slavery event.

15 hours ago, DARKGRAY said:

How to start the aFTDRadiantCultist quest? And can I sell some slaves without Soft requirement?

That quest start is broken, you'll need to edit a value with the console to make it work correctly.

You're SUPPOSED to be able to talk to Mankara after becoming a Cultist, offering yourself for a round of fun in Ryelh. Here's what's wrong.

The first few stages of RadiantCultist will only trigger when the player reaches rank 1 of the aFTDDagonCultistFaction. The problem is, the player never advances beyond rank 0 via normal gameplay, so the dialogue to trigger the quest never appears and the quest itself will fail to start even if kicked with a console command.

There's multiple ways to fix this problem. Here, let me list a few.

-Use the console to upgrade your rank, using the command AddToFaction ##00b855 1.

Obviously the easiest fix, boop and you're done. I know of nothing else that'll care about your specific rank in the faction. Of course, it'll only work on that save, and any new games or saves made before the fix will still be broken. Not too big a concern, as long as you remember what to do to fix it.

-Use Skyrim Utility Mod to upgrade your rank via MCM.

Even faster and easier, though suffers from the same issue as the console. Link provided.

Change the triggers on Mankara's dialogue/the first two quest stages to check if Corruption is completed instead of checking your rank.

-Obviously more in-depth, and might need a fresh save, but will fix it for all new games going forward. Probably pointless, but worth doing if you want to save hassle down the road.

There's technically one more I was going to list, but the notes under it started with DON'T DO THIS so I just removed it. If I don't want you to choose it, why present it as a real option?

I'm unsure as to the answer to your second question, but what I am sure of is the multiple bug reports of sacrificing people not actually killing them, because aFTD struggles with killing actors via script commands. You should probably just stick to paying gold as a sacrifice.

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

That quest start is broken, you'll need to edit a value with the console to make it work correctly.

You're SUPPOSED to be able to talk to Mankara after becoming a Cultist, offering yourself for a round of fun in Ryelh. Here's what's wrong.

The first few stages of RadiantCultist will only trigger when the player reaches rank 1 of the aFTDDagonCultistFaction. The problem is, the player never advances beyond rank 0 via normal gameplay, so the dialogue to trigger the quest never appears and the quest itself will fail to start even if kicked with a console command.

There's multiple ways to fix this problem. Here, let me list a few.

-Use the console to upgrade your rank, using the command AddToFaction ##00b855 1.

Obviously the easiest fix, boop and you're done. I know of nothing else that'll care about your specific rank in the faction. Of course, it'll only work on that save, and any new games or saves made before the fix will still be broken. Not too big a concern, as long as you remember what to do to fix it.

-Use Skyrim Utility Mod to upgrade your rank via MCM.

Even faster and easier, though suffers from the same issue as the console. Link provided.

Change the triggers on Mankara's dialogue/the first two quest stages to check if Corruption is completed instead of checking your rank.

-Obviously more in-depth, and might need a fresh save, but will fix it for all new games going forward. Probably pointless, but worth doing if you want to save hassle down the road.

There's technically one more I was going to list, but the notes under it started with DON'T DO THIS so I just removed it. If I don't want you to choose it, why present it as a real option?

I'm unsure as to the answer to your second question, but what I am sure of is the multiple bug reports of sacrificing people not actually killing them, because aFTD struggles with killing actors via script commands. You should probably just stick to paying gold as a sacrifice.

Thank you for your answer. The second question, I guess it is not sacrifice(Maybe...), is about Dialogues"I have a slave to sell.", "Let me check it... good health, submissive enough... I could sell her for a good price... I will pay you 500 septims for this one." and "Let me check it... good health, submissive enough... I could sell him for a good price... I will pay you 400 septims for this one.".

14 minutes ago, DARKGRAY said:

The second question, I guess it is not sacrifice(Maybe...), is about Dialogues"I have a slave to sell."

Seems pretty straightforward to me. You use the included Enslave spell on a Bandit, then bring them to ShulTar and sell them. 400 for men, 500 for women.

That also provides an answer to your previous second question. No, it would not seem that you need Simple Slavery to get slaves to sacrifice, as aFTD comes with its own Enslave NPC spell.

5 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Seems pretty straightforward to me. You use the included Enslave spell on a Bandit, then bring them to ShulTar and sell them. 400 for men, 500 for women.

That also provides an answer to your previous second question. No, it would not seem that you need Simple Slavery to get slaves to sacrifice, as aFTD comes with its own Enslave NPC spell.

I used the spell on a whiterun guard and talk to ShulTar, but that dialogue did not appear.

22 minutes ago, DARKGRAY said:

I used the spell on a whiterun guard and talk to ShulTar, but that dialogue did not appear.

I just specified that in order to sell them to ShulTar, they need to be specifically a Bandit, like, part of the faction. It's a requirement for the dialogue, no idea if removing that requirement will allow you to sell anyone you taze.

Could probably sacrifice that idiot to Hak'kulru, though the dialogue has a 'player must be rank 1 cultist' condition, same as Radiant Cultist, so if you haven't fixed yourself, do that first.

Funny story: Hak'kulru's sacrifice dialogue has conditions checking to make sure that both herself and the player and physically located within Ryelh. Like, she never leaves the Ritual Grounds, and you can't call her on a cellphone from realspace to make an offer. It must be some glitch those conditions are preventing.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I just specified that in order to sell them to ShulTar, they need to be specifically a Bandit, like, part of the faction. It's a requirement for the dialogue, no idea if removing that requirement will allow you to sell anyone you taze.

Could probably sacrifice that idiot to Hak'kulru, though the dialogue has a 'player must be rank 1 cultist' condition, same as Radiant Cultist, so if you haven't fixed yourself, do that first.

Funny story: Hak'kulru's sacrifice dialogue has conditions checking to make sure that both herself and the player and physically located within Ryelh. Like, she never leaves the Ritual Grounds, and you can't call her on a cellphone from realspace to make an offer. It must be some glitch those conditions are preventing.

Oh, Bandit only? Thank you very much. And I find female Bandit's faction is 1, male is 0 but actually 500 gold.

Return to the aFTDRadiantCultist, I tried the console AddToFaction and talk to Mankara, but nothing different.

3 hours ago, DARKGRAY said:

Oh, Bandit only? Thank you very much. And I find female Bandit's faction is 1, male is 0 but actually 500 gold.

Return to the aFTDRadiantCultist, I tried the console AddToFaction and talk to Mankara, but nothing different.

5 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

5 hours ago, DARKGRAY said:

yes, that part need some rework... and yes, no cell phone allowed ! :)

15 hours ago, DARKGRAY said:

Sorry about that, I couldn't remember the command off the top of my head, so I looked up a list and guessed.

The actual command is 'SetFactionRank ##00b855 1'.

Good time to point out those # symbols are placeholders for aFTD's load number in your install. Type 'Help aFTD' in the console and copy over the first two numbers in the IDs listed.

12 hours ago, Delzaron said:

yes, that part need some rework... and yes, no cell phone allowed ! :)

Thank you for rework!?

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Sorry about that, I couldn't remember the command off the top of my head, so I looked up a list and guessed.

The actual command is 'SetFactionRank ##00b855 1'.

Good time to point out those # symbols are placeholders for aFTD's load number in your install. Type 'Help aFTD' in the console and copy over the first two numbers in the IDs listed.

Maybe the same in this case, I can see the rank change to 1 by use AddToFaction, and Mankara still has no dialogue by use SetFactionRank, still have to use COC aFTDRyelh.

4 hours ago, DARKGRAY said:

Maybe the same in this case, I can see the rank change to 1 by use AddToFaction, and Mankara still has no dialogue by use SetFactionRank, still have to use COC aFTDRyelh.

Ah, you're right. It's been forever since I've actually looked at a vanilla aFTD build, so I was operating off of memory of what was wrong.

Get a load of this shit; the Dialogue's broken condition asks for Radiant Cultist to be at stage 0 to appear, and it's the only other condition besides the speaker being Mankara.

Too bad Radiant Cultist's actual startup stage is 10, right? Don't worry, after finishing it once, the quest resets to stage 0 again, meaning the only way to start Radiant Cultist, is to have completed Radiant Cultist.

That also means that, were it working 'as intended?', you'd be able to ask for a round of fun anytime you are able to speak to Mankara, including while being interrogated, before actually becoming a cultist, and before even entering the temple, while she's still wandering around town pretending to be an innocent citizen with glowing yellow vampire eyes.

("Hello there, strange vampire pretending to be a citizen, might I take a moment of your time and OfFeR mY bOdY To ThE lOrD oF tHe DePtHs?" "...S-sure, if you're offering, I guess.")

Nothing would actually happen, stages 0 and 10 aren't allowed until you're done with Corruption AND are rank 1 with the cult, the latter of which was the bug I was remembering.

...Anyway, to fix this, you could 'probably' fix it with a console command to manually reset the quest, which 'should' set it back to 0 as it does when reset via script, using the command 'resetquest ##08679a'.

You could also use 'Setstage ##08679a 40' to complete the quest and run the reset via the ending script. Do note that this will give you the Blessing as if you'd done the quest normally, and if you don't have my Radiant Cultist patch found on the main page, will also teleport you on top of the altar in the temple because this mod HATES you and everything you stand for.

You could also use CK to change the dialogue condition to rank 10, which will probably NOT need a new save and would fix it for all saves/new games, blah blah you probably remember the details of this option by now.

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Ah, you're right. It's been forever since I've actually looked at a vanilla aFTD build, so I was operating off of memory of what was wrong.

Get a load of this shit; the Dialogue's broken condition asks for Radiant Cultist to be at stage 0 to appear, and it's the only other condition besides the speaker being Mankara.

Too bad Radiant Cultist's actual startup stage is 10, right? Don't worry, after finishing it once, the quest resets to stage 0 again, meaning the only way to start Radiant Cultist, is to have completed Radiant Cultist.

That also means that, were it working 'as intended?', you'd be able to ask for a round of fun anytime you are able to speak to Mankara, including while being interrogated, before actually becoming a cultist, and before even entering the temple, while she's still wandering around town pretending to be an innocent citizen with glowing yellow vampire eyes.

("Hello there, strange vampire pretending to be a citizen, might I take a moment of your time and OfFeR mY bOdY To ThE lOrD oF tHe DePtHs?" "...S-sure, if you're offering, I guess.")

Nothing would actually happen, stages 0 and 10 aren't allowed until you're done with Corruption AND are rank 1 with the cult, the latter of which was the bug I was remembering.

...Anyway, to fix this, you could 'probably' fix it with a console command to manually reset the quest, which 'should' set it back to 0 as it does when reset via script, using the command 'resetquest ##08679a'.

You could also use 'Setstage ##08679a 40' to complete the quest and run the reset via the ending script. Do note that this will give you the Blessing as if you'd done the quest normally, and if you don't have my Radiant Cultist patch found on the main page, will also teleport you on top of the altar in the temple because this mod HATES you and everything you stand for.

You could also use CK to change the dialogue condition to rank 10, which will probably NOT need a new save and would fix it for all saves/new games, blah blah you probably remember the details of this option by now.

Maybe resetquest is current best way for me... change the dialogue condition to rank 10 can show the dialogue, but nothing happen after, because current stage is 10 already. Thank you very much.

PS: If use resetquest, it seems do not neet to care the faction rank.

• 3 weeks later...

i dont know why, but the custom city, innsmouth or something, keeps crashing my game and or freezing and bugging out, from the water around the city disappearing to the game turning itself into a 2 slide powerpoint before reenacting the ice age, i cant even enter the dam place because it says "no pen users allowed and were not looking for more mercs" or something

On 2/2/2020 at 3:05 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

You start the quest in Solitude, talking to Falk Firebeard in the Blue Palace. After some pointless run-around talking to people, you'll be allowed to enter Innsmouth.

ok thats great and all but are there any mods that specificaly dont play nice with this one? as the crash issue is still a thing, or could it just be a memory factor

7 minutes ago, kodamant said:

ok thats great and all but are there any mods that specificaly dont play nice with this one? as the crash issue is still a thing, or could it just be a memory factor

I think they're saying that's why you're getting the error message when trying to enter- as for the rest, I also have really heavy issues in/around Innsmouth. Random CTDs as well as freezes, so idk.

13 minutes ago, kodamant said:

Mara Eden overwrites some dialogue. I don't know of any others for sure, just half-remembered glances over other people's troubleshooting, but I think there's some town mod that places their town EXACTLY where Innsmouth is, which obviously causes bad things, some enemy AI mods were reported to cause random attacks, but also Innsmouth itself is resource-intensive and prone to crashing too, so if your setup is barely handling Skyrim normally, Innsmouth would definitely kill it.

...Those goddamn stairs in the center of town have wasted so much of my time by causing CTDs when walking over them, I swear...

9 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Mara Eden overwrites some dialogue. I don't know of any others for sure, just half-remembered glances over other people's troubleshooting, but I think there's some town mod that places their town EXACTLY where Innsmouth is, which obviously causes bad things, some enemy AI mods were reported to cause random attacks, but also Innsmouth itself is resource-intensive and prone to crashing too, so if your setup is barely handling Skyrim normally, Innsmouth would definitely kill it.

...Those goddamn stairs in the center of town have wasted so much of my time by causing CTDs when walking over them, I swear...

i take it i should watch out for the stairs then? and i think the issue is i need to give skyrim more memory but its been so long since i fucked around with enboost that i might fuck it over if i tried to edit it