so far its looking good. but i am running in to 3 issues.

first one is im missing the textures to all the zbf suff and the pods there all showing just blue.

second is the wrist cuffs aren't attaching.

and last the bdsm furniture animation are all lineing up crooked.

first one is im missing the textures to all the zbf suff and the pods there all showing just blue.

I had the same problem with the textures showing up blue, to fix it download the textures pack in the ZaZ download section. as for the alignment i dont know how to fix that. 

The cross : just use T. Actors have a long way to go for entering in the temple. Just waiting 1 hour in game by using T solve every scenes launching problems. I will add this in the message box.

I did use T twice. With .95 it worked fine and triggered the cut scene, with 1.0 I just hung there on the cross. All the actors for the scene were just standing at the back of the temple by the entrance door. The cut scene wouldn't fire.

As far as I understand, Mankara Camoran didn't come to the party.

The cross : just use T. Actors have a long way to go for entering in the temple. Just waiting 1 hour in game by using T solve every scenes launching problems. I will add this in the message box.

I did use T twice. With .95 it worked fine and triggered the cut scene, with 1.0 I just hung there on the cross. All the actors for the scene were just standing at the back of the temple by the entrance door. The cut scene wouldn't fire.

If that happens try waiting an hour, solved it for me and some other people by automagically pathing all the actors where they are supposed to be.

I had the same problem with the textures showing up blue, to fix it download the textures pack in the ZaZ download section. as for the alignment i dont know how to fix that. 

ah thanks i thought zaz was just an animation system X3 well that salved the textures at least ^^

Same as before seems not to advance in the cave Via console it dose just fine. but still not advancing auto...I am starting from a clean save I am not sure if there is a mod conflict on my end going to run TS5Edit and see what is what..... I will let you know if I find anything I cant say this enough great mod and great brain storm you have going on....

is there ment to be a yosold clone in whiterun i saw yosold and a character called sailor that looked and sounded like yosold even was doing the same thing ei walking upto the dragonsreach i think its called not the jail but the jarls building i dont know if thats supposed to happen or a script playing up

this time the female went to the room without spamming me into chat but the male argonian didnt say a thing not t mention he moved from his marker the marker showed the spot he was ment to be but he went for a walk to the other end of the dock not crossing water just same side but not at his spot still quest ends at falk saying completed with investigations or anything starting

Yosolda clone : noted... package problem

ShulTar dont spoke to you ? Usually you need to wait a little (1;in) before the game evaluate the package. I can change his dialogues conditionnals for debuging him...

no i went to the spot to trigger the talk to him quest went to talk to him but nothing do they have a wander script as in walking around if yes it could be thats clashing with there quests ?

If that happens try waiting an hour, solved it for me and some other people by automagically pathing all the actors where they are supposed to be.

Yes, I tried "T" several times. Mankara stays where she is.

Another bug: after I fall into the cell, Athrarak is not going to me to forcegreet immediatly. I can go out of the cell and he will greet me only after that. If I am out of the cell, forcegreet starts dialog, after the dialog player force to do the animation, and Athrarak stays where he is: too far from the player to initiate the dialog, So I don't have a dialog and ZAZ animation does not start. I have no control, I'm stuck. If I don't leave the cell, Athrarak is in front of me and have anough time to go to the right place to speak with me again.

And another one: I can cancel Athrarak's forcegreet by pressing TAB, and this brakes the quest.

Well, really unusual concept, I mean Lovecraft's Old Gods are in Nirn but it's also very interesting the same time. A question about plot : will there be only one ending in which Solitide will be under Old God control or there would be a chance of getting out of Cult's control and saving  bodies and minds of citizens(you know , classic good guy ending).

...will there be only one ending in which Solitide will be under Old God control or there would be a chance of getting out of Cult's control and saving  bodies and minds of citizens(you know , classic good guy ending).

It needs that, imo even though it goes against the general grain of what most people here think.

You're right. I just think that Skyrim is RPG after all. The should be choice. Besides I can't imagine the situation where no one wouldn't at least try to fight the Old God's agents, fight for their homes. Well, one more question : will someone notice the Solitude situation(I mean it's capital city, trading center) and try to do something?

...will there be only one ending in which Solitide will be under Old God control or there would be a chance of getting out of Cult's control and saving  bodies and minds of citizens(you know , classic good guy ending).

It needs that, imo even though it goes against the general grain of what most people here think.

You want it, but I wouldn't say it "needs it" ;)

Tried this out. I like where it's going. That said, I think there should be a "good path" somewhere in there, or at least a "screw this, I'm out of here" route so that your character doesn't get stuck in an unplayable state. I understand this is in alpha right now, but the final product should offer an out for the player.

You could have it such that once you do take over Solitude, one of the other, more influential NPCs take notice and has the person instrumental in the take-over (read: you) kidnapped in a manner similar to the Dark Brotherhood initiation (maybe even use The Blades to do it) so that they could deprogram you or turn you into a double agent. This way you can give the player the option to maintain the status quo or follow a quest chain to seal Old One and restore Solitude (returning the game state back to before the change).

Yeah, it's sound good... very good. A small group who is aware of the situation, deprogramming you, and turn you against the cult.

It can be a nice way to turn back Solitude normal.

I will go back on the mod since I can. Before, I need to finish two quests of AFS.

More, I think I will made Solitude controlling faster.

- Player took Insmouth / cult took Katva farm and East Empire company dock

- Player will convert two persons in solitude, cult will do the rest

- Water contamination

- Luroing the elite. Player will take care of Elisif and Falk, cult will take care of the rest (;ind control on Tullius, trapopin Erikur, etc...)

- Player will deal with Thalmoe embassy.

I need outfits for cultist, servants, and slaves. And guards of course.

If you have ideas about the next part (deprogramation), it can be nice.

Guest Long John
@Delzaron - I was wondering whether you are using "Just In Time Lighting Dynamic Scripts" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10361) currently?

If you are not may I recommend doing so as it will help with the interiors of large buildings when handling shadow causing lights and a flaw in Skyrim engine.

Can help to correct flickering lights which could get on your modification user's nerves. It can also help with immersion while ensuring a beautiful well managed environmental lighting.