Well, somehow I managed to proceed past the breeding chambers segment, following the - "we are surrounded with strunge creatures and things" - dialogue. My fix; reloading several times before the the lurker sex event until it reached the 'tubs' bit.

In order to get the tubs working, well, I'm still not certain, but waiting seemed to trigger a dialogue box saying something similar to: "tentacles penetrate me... yadda yadda... I fall asleep." That's the abridged version at least, I accidentally overwrote my save, so I couldn't repeat the event. Anyways, after several tries, upon activating the tub, my PC only ever began the animation once. However, that one time didn't trigger the dialogue box, waiting just did, for whatever reason. 

*SPOILERS*

(For anyone who has yet to reach this point!): 

Woops, smacked submit button, somehow...

So I've reached the point where my PC has awoke in the lighthouse, and is greeted by Mankara Camaron.  She gives me the speal about her father and the dream, but nothing seems to happen past that initial conversation, besides my PC being bound and able to roam around.

I'm just not sure if this is where the mods ends at its current stage in development. 

(Also, decided to disclude most of the spoilery bits) 

I get to the cave but the animations do not start the conversations do but not the zazanaimations but seems advancing via console its ok. did not get into the edit to see if you had script to  start it or not when I get home I will look further just a note for now awesome brainstorm cant wait to see what else you have going...

Hi.  Neat mod you have here.  I gave it a try and I found it pretty interesting.  I remembered you saying that it was important to use your head to figure things out.  As there were not any markers as to where to go, I found running around,  I found things eventually.  I did get stuck with no way of advancement inside the cave, but it was very interesting up to that point.  The Lurkers were seen in town when I think they were supposed to be invisible.   One of them was frozen in place.  The vampires also had the vampire face, but almost all the girls had a dark colored head and different colored bodies, lighter toned.

I know these things have been mentioned, but I thought it might help to confirm it again.  Don't want to sound negative here.  Really cool concept you've got going. Keep up the good work. 

I get to the cave but the animations do not start the conversations do but not the zazanaimations but seems advancing via console its ok. did not get into the edit to see if you had script to  start it or not when I get home I will look further just a note for now awesome brainstorm cant wait to see what else you have going...

I know.

I remade a trigger and a script for the cave. For me, Its fixed the problem...

Hi,

I can`t get in the Inn and my game is always crashing.

and on the left side of the boot is a hanging door.

Thats new...

Wich boot ?

Hi.  Neat mod you have here.  I gave it a try and I found it pretty interesting.  I remembered you saying that it was important to use your head to figure things out.  As there were not any markers as to where to go, I found running around,  I found things eventually.  I did get stuck with no way of advancement inside the cave, but it was very interesting up to that point.  The Lurkers were seen in town when I think they were supposed to be invisible.   One of them was frozen in place.  The vampires also had the vampire face, but almost all the girls had a dark colored head and different colored bodies, lighter toned.

I know these things have been mentioned, but I thought it might help to confirm it again.  Don't want to sound negative here.  Really cool concept you've got going. Keep up the good work. 

Lots of markers are not visible due to 'optionnal' setting of aliases

I need to clean thew lurkers, and replace the fog.

Heads meshes and textures are not done. Mod is not complete, you know.

There is three vampires in this mod : Fiana, Maive, Artharak.

keeping this simple so google translate will make sense...

Same problem as above. loss of control after lurker rape.  I got the quest to advance though. Tub scenes are skipped. I got a popup alert for tentacles penetrate and belly growth. Woke up in lighthouse and force greet from baby. Still have full control of character but nothing more is happening in the mod. 

If you get stuck same as me try this:

open console

1. help aFTD2dream (gives quest ID)

2. player.sqs questID (gives quest stages) should read ... 60.. 100... 200

3. you should be on 60 so type in setstage questID 100

you should get the tentacle alert and wake up in the lighthouse, and that is as far as i can get you

For the Modder: I had to force release through Zaz because teh first time i tried the above my character ran all the way back to the argonian who greets you when you fall down teh hole... strange. fixed by force release before the lurker sex scene.

hope this helps everyone

edited forgot stageID in one of my steps

I am not sure what to do I get stuck on the Rack and when I push forward in time I am still on rack and nothing else happens is there a console command I can use to by pass the rack and try to continue the rest of the quest

Me too stuck in Relaeh breding hall - "we are sorounded with strunge creatures and things" - after that 2 of 3 nps go to this "bath" - Aenith stay opposite bath - my PC - stay on his pozition and I can't control him

Get the same thing myself, looking at the way the other 2 npc's move around and Aneith just sits there on idle, it looks like there is something wrong with her scripts/ai package at this stage.

What happened to me in that scene is one of the lurkers was in the way, I simply disabled him with the console command.

Then all the npc's and my player went into their 'baths'. All but one, and the scene didn't progress. I disabled here too and the scene immediately progressed. 

I love the console in tes/fallout games :D It's like a big 'fuck you' to bugs/glitches. 

Me too stuck in Relaeh breding hall - "we are sorounded with strunge creatures and things" - after that 2 of 3 nps go to this "bath" - Aenith stay opposite bath - my PC - stay on his pozition and I can't control him

Get the same thing myself, looking at the way the other 2 npc's move around and Aneith just sits there on idle, it looks like there is something wrong with her scripts/ai package at this stage.

In "ideal" all should to go in this bath and PC must be rape. I'm hope on fixing this problem :c

In relaeh ?

Yeah, maybe... I changed some aliases...

I made some tests...

The dream quest is... working.

There is definitly a problem with player and Mankara teleportation !

Mankara dialogue at stage 100 have conditionnals problems

Insmouth quest works, but need fixes (Susana stages), and objectives...